DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

White Tower Mafia *Starting*

Guest dragonsworn1991

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The rest of you I will trow under the bus tomorrow.

Lily what part of that gave you the idea that you would be excluded because you are my sister. You and Panda were next on my list. In these games other roles in games, bonds with people, relationships with people, positions in any org. do not matter. You are all suspect to me. Well, other then my teammates.

Since the four pages of my post it seems things have changed. [glow=red,2,300]Unvote Meesh[/glow]

Panda you seem to desperate to me. I think the only ones who would possibly not vote for you at this point are those that are on your team. You have let them down in my opinion.

[glow=red,2,300]Vote CosmicPanda[/glow]

Okay, I am glad to find we're capable of getting a majority on a lynch.

I don't want to renege on my alliance with Pandy, because I don't want to be seen as someone whose word is no good.

However, Pandy trying to pull the "you'll regret lynching me" card....

I have no real reason to stay in an alliance with Pandy, since I entered into it simply out of curiosity and boredom, and we're one person short of a majority vote.

The deadline is still a little way away, but, I'm sorry Pandy, I am going to dissolve our alliance.  You're going to be lynched toDay, most likely, so our alliance will do me no good.

[glow=red,2,300]Vote cosmicpanda[/glow]

I will never forget this, Meesh.  :(

Lily what part of that gave you the idea that you would be excluded because you are my sister. You and Panda were next on my list. In these games other roles in games, bonds with people, relationships with people, positions in any org. do not matter. You are all suspect to me. Well, other then my teammates.

Since the four pages of my post it seems things have changed. [glow=red,2,300]Unvote Meesh[/glow]

Panda you seem to desperate to me. I think the only ones who would possibly not vote for you at this point are those that are on your team. You have let them down in my opinion.

Oh, now, that's just nasty. Don't be nasty.

I regret having to do this, but:

[glow=red,2,300]Mod: Daykill Minuet[/glow]

Pleasure playing with y'all, folks!

Guest dragonsworn1991

The silence was the only sound in the great hall. It had an enormous power and seamed to scream throughout the room. All of the aes sedai were quietly chattering on what move to make, who to get rid of and haw should they bring their ajah forward and seize control of the tower so they could mend its wounds.

A consensus had been reached. Cosmicpanda sedai, knew her time was up. She stood, and one by one each aes sedai grabbed hold of the source. They sheilded her and severed her from the source. She was then sent to live with the kin and help bring runaways back to the tower.

Cosmicpanda, a white sister has been lynched.

Night will last until Monday 9pm est. Points can still be earned during the night.

The bonus points go to... MYSTICA

1. Mystica - 55

2. Lily - 36

3. Ludmian - 16

4. Charis - 3

5. Moose - 3 (Looking for replacement if he doesn't post by the end of the night.)

6. Crystal - 5

7. Torrie - 12

8. Narina - 6 (Looking for replacement)

9. Zania - 2

10. Talya - 18

11. Elgee - 18

12. Jaydena - 11

13. Moggy - 3

14. Green Shirt - 9

15. mcs - 7

16. Dae - 10

17. Meesh - 62

18. Illiara - 39

19. APTL - 27

20. Min - 15

21. Verb - 28

22. Cosmicpanda - 45

23. TYNAAL - 4

24. Vanion - 11

Someone ask around for people who are interested in playing this game.

All points are pooled together as an ajah.

• Club Leader

Okay. Glad to hear it, I guess.  :-\

In my defense, you all may have noticed that I've been posting a lot less, and making sure I have something relevant to say. I know I'm obsessed with finally getting to play one of these, but it really isn't fair to those of you who can't get on often. Myst is absolutely right, in my opinion. The amount of posts a person generates is NOT a reason to eliminate them, in my opinion. Some people are busy, some people are excited, and above all, this is a game. It should be fun. I'm giving up some of my fun to try to make it more fun for some of the rest of you. I hope that counts for something.

wait

Do we get more points the more we post?

YES! Lols!  :D

And OMG!!! I havent received updates on this thread for ... FIFTEEN PAGES??!?!  :-X *keels over*

I've glanced about enough to know CosmicPanda was lynched. But, I thought she was a HE...? O_o?! Hm, clearly I missed A LOT!  :P

Guest dragonsworn1991

Points are determined by relativity, content, and how much I enjoyed reading the post.

5 points is the maximum for a single post because all the points are pooled.

There will be some perks for the best posters and some nice twists and turns.

So, if I post in lime green, it probably won't earn many points at all, because your eyeballs will burst and bleed and you'll be blinded and unable to continue modding this game.

Got it.

At any rate, what I want to know is, what was that "Mod: Daykill Min" thing that Pandy did?  It sounds like my vote was just in the nick of time........  If I hadn't voted for Pandy, would Min now be dead?

• Club Leader

I don't know, but I think it was just a foot stomp. Would Dragon really have given one group a power like that? I think we're all on equal footing here. I've been wondering, too, and that's what I've decided to think.

So, you're saying CP was just 'disturbed' in the head and decided to make a dying wish? That sounds fine except for how specific it was. "Daykill: Min"?

From my one other mafia game, I can see Gypsy's known for his own 'twists and turns' so I'm not ruling out anything. But, from what info we've been giving, we should be on the same page. There's just not enough to go on at this point.

• Club Leader

Well, nobody's dead until Dragon says that they're dead, right? (I'd really hate it if it was me, not knowing if I'm alive or dead, though.)Unless he has other twists and turns, like AS ghosts or something. Anything's possible in this game.......lol. It's kind of fun not to know what's around the next corner.

Anyway, Dragon hasn't said she's dead, so she's not dead yet.

If I shake my booty, would that be enjoyable?

What if I shake someone else's booty? ;)

*stands there holding a slip of paper with the #1 on it*

*hides the papers with #s 2 through 872 behind his back*

*whistles*

*Pokes Lily and then jumps when she squeals.* I think you're alive  ;)

I'm (more than) slightly confused - I thought the whole day lasted till Monday some time? That's what someone said, anyway *sighs*.

Archived