DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

White Tower Mafia *Starting*

Guest dragonsworn1991

Min Black Ajah members are still members of other ajahs. Keep that in mind, there could secretly be Black Ajah members who are also members of the Yellow, the White, etc. Just keep that in mind, he might have said that but what would the point of a mafia game be without a twist?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meesh you might have been the deciding vote, but it was obvious that once others logged on he was a goner.

Jade the twist is there is suppose to be no mafia and we can gain powers. Then use those powers and the last Ajah standing wins. That is a huge twist to any game I have ever seen. A mafia game with no mafia, you have to see that as a huge twist to the game. Then again maybe I am just too trusting of DS's instructions on the first post.

I suppose if there were secret blacks among the Ajahs then even the fellow Ajah members would not even know that fact. This would really be interesting as they work as a team and have someone working against them. Makes the Meesh being in the same Ajah with Panda a new twist.

I would have thought that the Black Ajah was the 8th one. It would still mean that we were all fighting against each other to win. And it wouldn't make the Black Ajah Mafia, as they would be wanting to do the same as any other Ajah. It's more like we have 8 Mafia teams!

Chris, Crystal and Mcs you made my day...hehe

*sniffs and straightens her skirts, tugs at her shawl and harumpfs as she sits serenly*

I agree with Talya on this one, I think that is the most feasable (sp?) senario, I do like the idea of Amyrlin, Keeper and MoN, but to me it makes much more sense for the 8th group to be Black, but not Mafia.

Actually now I am thinking about it maybe if there was an A/K/MoN they could possible be trying to restore order to the Tower, but then when you think about it that way it would be kindof pointless, because someone has to win, but then what if they win by trying to get rid of the more vocal players, but then that doesn't really make sense... ok, I'm going to shut up now my sense is making no sense, which kindof defeats the object of it being sense in the first place  ::)  ;D

*glides off muttering to herself*

I would rather like to think that the 8th group is the Amyrlin, Keeper and MoN. However, you have a good point that they could be the Black Ajah.

Okay, if they are the Black Ajah then they would be trying to either lay low and only try to confuse us. They could also try to pin us against each other.

If we have an Amyrlin, Keeper, and MoN they they could be trying to restore the tower with as little loss of Aes Sedai as possible. I think since we visit the 7 Ajahs the game is limited to 7 days. It would be the Ajah who has the most points at that time who wins. At least that is what I am interrupting DS's first post. It would make more sense.

I suppose we will just have to wait and see what happens. I know one thing, by the end of the game all of our answers will be answered and we will see all of DS's twists he put in. I don't even want to hurt my brain by trying to think of what some of them could be.

I never thought of the points at the end thing. I think I will have to read the front page again, I seem to be getting confused here, which isn't hard!

I think the 8th group could be either. I'm not sure the Black Ajah would be trying to do that, I think they would have got the same brief as the rest of us. If that is the case then they would be working to rule the WT as is the rest of the Ajahs.  :-\

I guess we will have to wait until the end to find out everything, but it is fun to guess, lol

Well that last post by you Min was confusing for me, does that mean your Black Ajah :D

My answer to that would be "NO". I don't really think there is a Black Ajah. To me that would mean mafia and DS said there is no mafia. However, I am trying to see all the possibilities there might be out there. 

I still vote for the A/K/MoN as the 8th group. Then again I am an optimist and want to believe that DS really set this game up with no mafia like he said. I just wonder if they are the 8th group what there strategy would be. So, I suppose we will all have to be on the look out for possible Black Ajah members as well as possible A/K/MoN members. I know my Ajah will be on the look out for both groups.

I wonder when night ends.

Night ends tonight at 9pm EST.  At least that's what I thought it said....

I think that there could be both a Black Ajah and an Amyrlin/Keeper/MoN group.  The Leadership roles would be bunched in one group with the Black Ajah members spread out amongst the others.  I agree with you Min when you say that we need to keep our eyes open for both groups.  That's the only way we can answer the question of that elusive eighth group for now.

Chris, Crystal and Mcs you made my day...hehe

"Chris" again!  >:( This happened when I was a wee ickle novice and I joined the Tower. Corky called me "Chris" and everyone started trying to recruit me to become a Warder!  ::) *strangles skirts* Here's a pic from my wedding in June to prove it!  :P

Jas.jpg

While I can picture the theory of the Black Ajah being amongst the Ajahs, effectively making a few Ajahs have a traitor, that would be difficult for Pete to balance.  The Black Ajah, ESPECIALLY if they had a NK, would be overpowered....as the rest of us need points to obtain night actions, and they would each have players willing to defend them.

I think that the 8th group doesn't really matter...whether it's the A/K/MoN or the Black....either way, they are another team.

I'm just hoping the traitor thing isn't true.

That's a lovely picture, Charis.

Thank you!

And I think Verbal is right. I'm really hoping that no one in my Ajah is a Black Ajah traitor, but in the end, it's more work for them to try to keep themselves ahead of the game. It really puts us all in the same position. Unless of course, they do have some night action power we're unaware of. Major disadvantage there.  :-X

I'm starting to think talking about this is a bit of a waste of time, tho, b/c there's no way we can really KNOW what the 8th team is unless Gypsy reveals it. Everything else is just conjecture.

I'm glad night is ending. I find nights to be SO LONG!!!  :P It's an eerie and disconcerting thing to wait and see what all's been happening while we were all chatting...

:o Charis I'm so sorry...see spelt it right this time. Just to let you know Chris is a girls name here too, short for Christine. But it was early in the morning and I have the mother of all headaches, but I did know you were a girl, and a gorgeous one at that from the picture... :-[

I'm so sorry again!

Maybe someone should wake the mod up early from this long night, I mean how much sleep can he have ::)

*puts big ben under his bed waiting for it to strike*

That should help >.>

:o Charis I'm so sorry...see spelt it right this time. Just to let you know Chris is a girls name here too, short for Christine. But it was early in the morning and I have the mother of all headaches, but I did know you were a girl, and a gorgeous one at that from the picture... :-[

I'm so sorry again!

It's ok! It's ok! Lols!  ;D I know you werent questioning my gender. Haha. And yea, Chris, in the USA is short for Christine. But, somehow when ppl write it in a forum, it just looks like a guy's name.  ;)

*strikes a huge golden gong to wake up the mod*

• Club Leader

Charis, that was a beautiful picture! Thanks for sharing it with us.

I can't wait for morning, either. This has been one long night. I think it's unlikely that anyone has enough points to have really done anything this night. Maybe the team that Myst is on, since she got the bonus points, but surely none of the rest of us. That could be different tomorrow night, though, depending on how many big scorers are on the same team.

Guest dragonsworn1991

My computer broke and I lost my points page.

If it is ok with everyone I will end night tomorrow night and I will give everyone on the list 25 points.

If people object I will go over them again, when I et chance.

Archived