DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

White Tower Mafia *Starting*

Guest dragonsworn1991

I didn't even think about that, Lily. O.O

I kind of assumed that the points would die with Panda, but I suppose it's possible that the Whites now have 45 extra points to play around with.

That is a somewhat frightening idea.  *watches her back*

I think I'm going to sleep against that wall over there, and keep one eye open the whole night, even if it gives me a headache.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Club Leader

*laughs*

Honestly?  I think you're right, and YOU are a White Sister. :o

;)

:D

Seriously, that was the first thought that came to mind, although we all know how THOSE go... ::)

Hon, that makes absolutely no sense. If I was one in possession of all those points PLUS my points, that would be the best-guarded secret in the game, I promise you. ;) But I am worried that YOU might be, especially in light of your little joke.

It's good that we suspect each other.

Until now, we've been in a sort of unofficial alliance, because we both have the same opinions regarding overall game-play.

It wasn't really a joke...the smileys were to illustrate that I am not actually accusing you of being a White sister.  I really truly suspect you, though you make sense with the "secret" comment....  I'm just not accusing you.  That's all.

I'm glad my random ramblings aren't completly useless  :D

I did think that too, it is quite possible that two members of the same ajah could have disagreements, and (not sure what the right word is  ::) ) back and forth back and forth... stuff... to make it look like they aren't on the same team... just a thought.

It's a good thought to have.  It should be expected....  After all, it has been done successfully in normal games, where two Mafia members bickered so much that when one was lynched and found to be Mafia, no one ever suspected the other person of being a Mafia.  And the Mafia won.

So, even though there is no Mafia in this game, we know that that tactic will likely be employed.  I mean, you don't want to buddy up to your Ajah members in the actual game thread, because then people will figure it out, and your whole Ajah will get targeted.

• Club Leader

Crystal, I'm glad someone else sees my twisted logic. I actually have wondered if Meesh and Pandy were playing games with us. But I kept telling myself that was just crazy. And now that she has made a not-quite accusation the minute the idea was presented reminds me of that Shakespearean quote that she's protesting too much. She's just added to my suspicions. I'm not making an accusation, either, but I am keeping an eye on things, for sure.

Meesh, we were never allied in any way that I can see. I just happened to agree with you. And I did speak up when I (mistakenly) thought Minuet was being unfair to you. THAT belief got corrected in one stroke... lol.

I am surprised with those posts by you two Lily and Meesh, i know they can be seen as idle talk, but since you both did very well points wise on the first day, then too keep posting after between yourselves seems over an already discussed point it seem a way too get more points but also stand out, i would like too see some of the people who haven't posted as much do so, then we won't get the main people who post lynched, just because they are more active.

*makes sex on the beach fish bowl*

Indulge??

• Club Leader

Like I said, Pale, it got out of hand quickly. I plan on this being all I have to say on the subject, for that very reason. I don't want to be seen as posting just for points. I've never done that. I just have a lot to say.....lol

Of course, if something else is said that I feel I need to explain, it won't be my last.

*takes a mocktail*

I'm suspicious of you both now.  The fact that Meesh said that you were in a sort of "unofficial alliance" because you happened to agree with each other made me think that you may be Ajah mates.  When Lily said that she thought that Min was being unfair to Meesh and stepped up to defend her, the feeling was reinforced.

This is just speculation, and I may be wrong.  But I'm going to be watching you from here on out.

I'm suspicious of you both now.  The fact that Meesh said that you were in a sort of "unofficial alliance" because you happened to agree with each other made me think that you may be Ajah mates.  When Lily said that she thought that Min was being unfair to Meesh and stepped up to defend her, the feeling was reinforced.

I just wanted to point out that Lily said she thought Min was being unfair to me BEFORE I said we were in a sort of "unofficial alliance." Sorry to nitpick; my mom hates it when I do that, too.

Anyway, alliances can change, or only be in one area, etc.  What I meant was, we were on the same side regarding the lynch/no-lynch debate, and we seem to agree on other things as well.  Neither of us actually agreed to do anything; it was never agreed that we wouldn't vote for each other, or be suspicious of each other; it was just us arguing in favor of a lynch, though I was much more vocal and more on the argumentative side than Lily ever was.

It was a poor choice of words, I just couldn't think of a better term at the time of my post.

Pallet, I actually don't post just to earn points.  Most people who get to know me find I can be very verbose.  In elementary school, a girl once turned to me on the bus and said, "Has anyone ever told you you talk too much?"

Of course, I said yes, because it was true.  I've been "talking too much" since I was very young.  Sometimes I'll start repeating myself in different ways, without even realizing it, because it bothers me when people don't agree with me or understand what I'm saying (I know someone brought that up earlier...).  I'm not perfect, and I have flaws.

The other flaw that has presented itself in this game is the difficulty I have in restraining myself from responding.  If someone says my name, brings me into it, and they're not quite right, or I don't think they've represented me fairly, I'm hard-pressed to hold my tongue.  That's why I'm posting; because of some out-of-order events that Illiara listed, and to clarify that I NEVER post JUST to earn points.

I post when I have something to say, which is often, unfortunately.

• Club Leader

Meesh, you know I love you. You also know that makes absolutely no difference here. I have one thing to ask you - if you want to dig yourself a hole, that's up to you, but would you please stop trying so hard to take me with you? I haven't done anything but be vocal about wanting a lynch, and pointing out that Pandy's points are out there somewhere. Sheesh! This is my first game ever, and I'd really like to last beyond the second day.

I'm not trying to take you with me.

I don't even know how I'm doing that. :-\

I guess I'll just shut up until something happens and keep it to comments.

Safer for everyone that way, I guess. :-\

*takes a deep breath*

Sorry if that sounded cranky or otherwise emotional.  It was.  I'm trying to keep RL emotions from carrying over into the game; it's hard sometimes.

Anyway.  I meant what I said, I just wanted to apologize here for how it sounded and for the way I said it.

• Club Leader

I'm sorry, too, Meesh. I couldn't figure out how else to say it. Your defending me so much makes me look guilty - makes us both look guilty. I don't know how to play this game, but I sure don't want to look guilty, unless it's because I do something myself, you know? I'm sorry I was so rough. That was uncalled for, but let me handle my own defense, okay?

I think it's very likely that I will end up lynched or night killed at some point, simply because I don't know how to play this game, but I'm really hoping that's later, rather than sooner.

I do understand, looking at it again.  Makes sense.

*laughs*

I just don't know what I look guilty OF.  Guilty of being Mafia? Not possible.  What can anyone in this game be guilty of except overreactions, long arguments, obnoxiousness, too much spam, etc?  I don't even know.  Yeah, I'm guilty of being in a different Ajah from everyone else except my teammates.  But everyone knew that already.

This game sure does mess with one's head.

Archived