DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

White Tower Mafia *Starting*

Guest dragonsworn1991

I'll take a Mocktail, with a sleeping pill dissolved in there.  Or an ibuprofen.  Oughtta help my headache, either way.

*kicks the game* Stupid Mafia games.  You addict me and drive me crazy.  Make me go bonkers.  Bananas.  Utterly insane and un-fun.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lols. It's ok. I think we all have the potential to get 'touchy' (to use a word from threads past). It just means we really aim to win, which is a great thing.

For Lily: strawberry_margarita.jpg Remember, no Voldemorts here. There is no mafia.  ;)

For Meesh: 40535893_8721663.jpg It's just synthehol, with some anxiety reliever, ok?

Enjoy!

• Club Leader

Lol Charis. My goal each day is just to stay alive. And maybe figure out some things about the other players. That's the fun part for me.

Light! That drink looks good! I may have to run out and get some mixer and make one in RL. Okay, I'm done silly and irrelevant posting for now.....

If I had to take a guess, I'd say that mmeesh and Pandy were of the same Ajah.  Makes sense that she be the first (and only) to accept his "alliance", as it gives the impression that they are from separate Ajahs.  Would be a nice little move to work together on thread, but not make it appear they are sharing points.

Either way, I doubt that any one Ajah got enough points for a NK, so I would imagine we will all be alive to start the next day phase.

Let me just apologize for signing up for this and then not posting. I haven't had any free time this entire week even to hang out with my wife. That's one thing that sucks about the military, you never know when you will get free time or not. I'm sorry that I haven't participated in this event and I don't plan on jumping into it after it has already started. Hopefully I won't have complications at work for the next one.

If I had to take a guess, I'd say that mmeesh and Pandy were of the same Ajah.  Makes sense that she be the first (and only) to accept his "alliance", as it gives the impression that they are from separate Ajahs.  Would be a nice little move to work together on thread, but not make it appear they are sharing points.

They might be of the same Ajah, but I doubt it. Mmeesh was the one to cast the decisive vote against Panda. If it were an ordinary mafia, she could have removed suspicion from herself for the rest of the game and thus contribute to mafia's victory. But the game being as it is, I see little point in her sacrificing one of her teammates. For those of us who are not in her group she doesn't become any less of a rival and thus a candidate for lynching, White or not.

At least that made interesting reading. Now if anyone wants to have a chat with maybe I could get a few points too... ;D

No! Oh well I tried.

Now I have just found out that my daughter will grow into Meesh! She talks all the time too. Can't complain if I had a daughter like Meesh, lol.

One thing I think I have learnt from this game is that we are all Aes Sedai and are faithful to our Ajah's so if we had any sense we would all be posting to get more posts. No pretending you don't want them, I know I do. After all this is the White Tower, though I don't see much plotting, sniffying, straightening of skirts and harumpffing going on!

I do't think anyone looks suspicious I'm just against those who aren't in my Ajah! ;)

Exactly Ludiman, so I will do what I can to try and help us win, after all that is the purpose of the game.

If we all go round being too nice (in the area of the game) then we will not get anywhere, we are Aes Sedai...we want the POWER

*puts on music*

We got the power!

:D

Lols, that's actually true. Everyone here is out to be loyal to their own Ajah. And truth be told, I do believe it's Gypsy who makes the final call as to whether or not our posts deserve a full round of points anyway. I'm pretty sure he'll see right past any attempts of posting just to "hear" one's own voice - so to speak. So, we dont really have to worry about it, in a way. Plus, I highly doubt people would start fighting just to earn points knowing that by so doing they cast suspicion on themselves and each other, and may end up lynched. That's just a silly way to go about doing things.

Talya - as to your comment about Aes Sedai behavior - all I have to 'say' is: *straightens skirts*

Hehe.  ;D

LOL hi there MCS. *winks and sips her drink* Also I don't think Meesh and Lily are on the same team, I thought about it most of the day on and off. Normally people on the same team don't openly align themselves that way. It does happen on occasion but I just don't think this is the case. I still believe there is a Black Ajah or Mafia in this game and I am keeping my eyes peeled for them.

• Club Leader

LOL hi there MCS. *winks and sips her drink* Also I don't think Meesh and Lily are on the same team, I thought about it most of the day on and off. Normally people on the same team don't openly align themselves that way. It does happen on occasion but I just don't think this is the case. I still believe there is a Black Ajah or Mafia in this game and I am keeping my eyes peeled for them.

So, if you follow that line of thinking, then Meesh probably wasn't on the same team as Pandy, either. Darn! I liked that theory!  ;D You're probably right, Jade. This is a hard game for a noob. *sigh*

Probably not hun, though it was a pretty sound theory in many ways. I just don't think they were on each others team. Now Min and him might have been on the same team. I can see him throwing suspicion off of his own team member by saying he was killing her or some such. I mean it's just another theory but the more I think about it the more I wonder.

• Club Leader

You know, I wondered that, too, but I decided that her comment that even his team members shouldn't trust him was a bit over the top if she was one of those team members. But you've played with her more than I have, obviously. You think so? I know she's a sneaky one, that sister of mine.  ;) I honestly don't know what I think on this idea.

Well, I would tell you that he wasn't in my Ajah, but I am sure you wouldn't believe me. He wasn't by the way. I have an awesome Ajah.

Jade I don't know why you still suspect a Black Ajah or Mafia in the game. Did you not read the first post made by DS? He said there isn't a mafia which would be the Black Ajah in my book. There are 7 Ajahs with 3 members each. 7X3=21 Then if we add an Amyrlin, Keeper and MoN that someone came up with then that is 21+3=24. There I spelled out the math for you all.

I do suspect Meesh of being in Panda's Ajah. I made that comment and then she votes for him.

That suspicion would only make sense if I hadn't been the deciding vote.  If he was truly my teammate, why would I take him out of the game?  It's in my best interest to keep my teammates alive, along with myself.

Give me a little more credit.  I'm not so desperate to keep my Ajah mates secret that I would lynch one of them just to draw "suspicion" away from myself.  That's just silly.

Archived