DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Blue Ajah Harry Potter Week] HP Mafia 2016 - Gilderoy Lockhart and the Cult of Personality - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS

Songstress

Hopefully you didn't take me saying that as an insult, because that's not how I meant it.

I'm just aware that we see things differently and sometimes how you present information is heavily shaded from your perspective. So although I don't agree the situation was the same, I don't think it's an ingenuine thought you could've had.

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not insinuating that your posting issues aren't real. I'm just curious at the timing today. That's all. 

Ok.  I'm curious as to the timing of you coming at me after a couple of people were questioning my activity level.

Curious, indeed.

The whole seer cover, seer D0 peek, etc wasn't a thing when I played last. It's very confusing. I don't understand how the Hunt Seer NK is supposed to clear him as town. 

It shouldn't.  It is literally the only mark on his resume this game outside of how he handled the EOD voting for Hallia.  I knew there wasn't a N0 view, but I can understand that he may have been confused about it.  All in all, I doubt he'd use that to lie as scum, so I'm not really taking it into account.

So I went through and quoted the posts from Rhea where she talks about Kaylee and the progression of that read.  Something doesn't really work for me, and I can't figure out what it is.

Kaylee, I'm not finding your content to be all that impressive tbh.

Ok - but do yon think she does that as scum or town? That's what I was asking you.

"Smear" would generally mean Hallia was intentionally trying to make Laine look bad.

Really loving AJ so far.

You love AJ here...

9 pages and have to lynch in 24 hours.

I guess we could go NL but meh

Who do you have feelings about in either direction Hally?

Says the guy with a joke vote still in place. :dry:

I thought of you as teasing here. Are you not loving him anymore? Are you implying that he is trying to lead to NL to save himself? 

I feel good about Laine and Hally. AJ and Verb to a lesser extent. Won't vote in the first two today.

Don't have a strong enough feel to place a vote on anyone. I'll be going to bed soon.

Now you feel good about AJ again?

I'm largely null on almost everyone :unsure:

Verb's few posts were decent but I don't that's anything he couldn't post as scum. Too soon to call.

Dice doesn't have a lot of posts but his intro wants to make me town read him instantly if you know the history of his role streak in HP games.

Kaylee seems to be doing a lot of agreeing with everyone, so not sure about her.

Rhea seemed okay in her few posts.

WiFi is as confusing as always. Would peek ASAP

Luthine is already suspicious of me, so she is probably town :rolleyes:

Hallia changed her tune a little bit irt Laine's OP but I'm not sure she opens so aggressively as scum.

Laine is null. The whole knowing role PMs were out but not bothering to check isn't something I understand at all. Not really scummy but overall just meh.

I've also made comments and thoughts of my own. Like noting you still have a joke vote in place with less than 24 hours till deadline. (At least as of this post). That I don't like.

Now you don't like AJ again??

as of right now my vote would go to Laine.

Someone said her defensiveness feels townie to them. Me I find defensive Laine to be a scummy Laine. Thing is theres no real REASON to vote anyone yet

I've seen her defensive as town, especially when she felt people were going after her for false reasons. Also, I don't feel here she's been all that defensive. More passionate.

This is about the only post with an ounce of original substance that I can see from you. 

Honestly...You are the one who is making me most suspicious. 

[v]Kaylee[/v]

Original sus on Kaylee (I think) from Rhea.  Ok.

I just feel like Kaylee is back peddling.

Additional sus, nothing weird here.

Kaylee, you are moving up my ladder. I like what you've been saying.

I will own up to my screwing up by not voting on D1. I won't do that again.

And this is the only other thing I can find re: Kaylee, other than today in which you say you like her now.

Question:  what was it from Kaylee that made you change your tune on her.  Up to that point, she was your primary target, and then yesterday it seemed to switch to AJ.....and now today it looks like me.

At first glance, these targets looks awfully opportunistic to me for various reasons.  When you don't see traction, you change to another target (again, my opinion based on ISO).

For now,

[v]Rhea[/v]

I'm not insinuating that your posting issues aren't real. I'm just curious at the timing today. That's all. 

Ok.  I'm curious as to the timing of you coming at me after a couple of people were questioning my activity level.

Curious, indeed.

A couple of comments to your activity means that I am coming after you? If I was going to come after you there would be a lot more to it than that.  

giphy.gif

The whole seer cover, seer D0 peek, etc wasn't a thing when I played last. It's very confusing. I don't understand how the Hunt Seer NK is supposed to clear him as town. 

It shouldn't.  It is literally the only mark on his resume this game outside of how he handled the EOD voting for Hallia.  I knew there wasn't a N0 view, but I can understand that he may have been confused about it.  All in all, I doubt he'd use that to lie as scum, so I'm not really taking it into account.

Well that is what I thought. 

Welcome Kat!

So...I've been busy at work. I have to go now and won't be back until probably right before deadline. I will be back!

For now I will UNVOTE

Do you feel better about Kaylee, or..?

I still dont see how you were twisting her words, but since then what I've read has been fairly consistent. Notcompletely convinced she's town though.

Also not convinced Hallia, WiFi or Laineare town.

Leaning townon Kat, AJ and Dice.

Is Verb still having issues?

You missed this one Verb. 

Not only did I answer the question on Kaylee, I also asked about you. This didn't just start today. 

I missed it in my ISO, yes.  It looks worse, actually - you move past her but don't clear her.  Is anybody clear for you?  Saying things like "I still dont see how you were twisting her words, but since then what I've read has been fairly consistent. Notcompletely convinced she's town though." sounds like you aren't willing to clear people.

Also, you mentioned my activity WAY more than a couple of times.  Would you like me to quote them all?

Also, there is a big difference between asking if I'm having issues and then calling me scum.  One is a curiosity that makes perfect sense, but the other doesn't not logically follow the first without evidence.

How do I clear someone? I can say I feel better about someone, and that I think they might be town. But how do I know for sure I'm right and can clear them. That is not in my abilities I'm sorry. I am not a seasoned mafia player like you. I can't even go by what they are doing in recent or current games to judge their actions.

And I didn't even start to think you might be scummy, Verb, until today. Other people have though. Why aren't you looking at them?

This will be my last post until after the deadline. I have soccer with my son and then a class. I won't be home until very late. Since my argument on AJ isn't going anywhere I am going to do what I think is best atm. 

Unvote

[v]Kat[/v]

My three scummy reads right now are between kat/dice/rhea. Kat because she hasn't really posted that much since last night except this post * which doesn't redeem her as far as me voting her goes.  I stood up for her last night (was it last night or night before?? whenever) but she hasn't come back with any content. She could have commented on the verb/rhea thing going on but nope.  That is unlike her.  Dice cause he seems to have fallen off the face of the earth. I don't think he said he was having any computer issues like verb did sooo.  :dry: rhea because of how she is going about getting her reads: going after verb for not posting much, he said he had a connection issue and going after aj: for going after her cause of the vote issue. For these reasons, I am going to [v] kat [/v] 

Kaylee you did vote me.

Kat, you're not being voted over Luth atp. I was hoping you'd bring it after barely escaping yesterday. I don't like how you waited for me to vote Hallia before finally voting to save yourself when you could've done so at any previous point.

Rhea, the old game talk stems from WiFi saying something I don't think is particularly accurate. When she subbed into the game she is talking about she wasn't "under suspicion" already, the person she replaced had never even posted. So saying she was being empathetic to Kat for this reason yesterday is false. That said, WiFi might actually believe in her own world that it happened the way she presented it.

I only voted Hallia because there was no other option. before you voted there was no option. I didn't want to tie, honestly because I hadn't read everything and for some reason thought that would end up with no lynch at all and a lynch on me, even a mislynch, gives info for town and at least gives them something to go on, but I KNOW my alignment and didn't know hers and your vote made me think that maybe you had seen something I hadn't, and so when I was able to lynch her I did. *shrugs* And honestly from stuff Rhea said I thought she would vote long before I did and when she didn't I did panic a little, I will admit. 

Oh and I should probably say that this will be my last in depth post until tomorrow unless I sneak a peak and something warrants my attention and I have enough time to make a difference.  I will be going to bed at my normal time tonight 21:30. So I won't be around for DL. I am rereading WoT cause I haven't yet read aMoL.  So hoping by the time I reread it all the library will get it... :smile: which is the main reason for my loa I only have 14 days to read each book.  *sigh*  I could normally read them in like 2/3 but playing the game and rl I gotta make sure I save enough time.  :smile: 

*steps off soapbox*

Kat: you're here now. Tell us why you shouldn't be lynched. If you're town try to show it. Also, nobody forgot about Rhea not voting. That's been discussed.

it's also been dismissed

me threatening to lynch her if she does it again is dimissed is it kat?

@ WiFi 

I have yet to figure you out too, and Thank you!  :smile:

As for Dice and Verb, they are just not posting and I don't see how that is helping. Too quiet, too quiet!

Dice, Verb, Kat mafia team?  :huh:

Ive been slammed at work and when im home you lot arnt here.

As for that mafia team? Nope. Im town and verbs got me thinking he is.

You tho im not sure of and this post is making my gut talk to me.

im home sick today so will be around for DL assuming im not asleep

right now id rather vote Rhea

that post is pinging me and to be honest other then what i didnt like of Luthines we dont have anything to go on with kat except that she hasnt been here

@MODS   is this a hammer game or not? im sure u said but i dont remember

I forgot I wanted to make one more post.

Hopefully you didn't take me saying that as an insult, because that's not how I meant it.

I'm just aware that we see things differently and sometimes how you present information is heavily shaded from your perspective. So although I don't agree the situation was the same, I don't think it's an ingenuine thought you could've had.

@ andrej: All is good.  I did not take it for an insult.  However I wanted to explain for the rest of the players.  I just wanted to point it out that you were right in what you said.  You and Zander and Shad get me, for the most part :dry::smile: but others :rolleyes: what seems totally logical to me seems to be totally illogical to everyone else.  

@ dice: I forgot that you are in Aussie land.  However, you usually post:

and I wasn't seeing that this game.  So I was concerned.   :smile:

thanks kaylee

your thoughts on Rhea?

Welcome though apparently I was wrong. Not really sure about Rhea. She's near the bottom for me. I can't decide if she's a scummy sounding townie or actually scum. Verb made some good points about her changing her mind on people.

Kat, however, has been around some yet I don't get good vibes from her. Nothing she's said has me wanting to unvote her.

Archived