DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Blue Ajah Harry Potter Week] HP Mafia 2016 - Gilderoy Lockhart and the Cult of Personality - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS

Songstress

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Professor Gilderoy Lockhart watched as Dumbledore accompanied Cornelius Fudge across the school grounds, down toward the gamekeeper's cabin.  

"Well of course he's responsible," Lockhart announced to the cluster of female students who surrounded him.  "He was clearly responsible fifty years ago when the Chamber of Secrets was opened, and he was expelled for it.  I told Fudge as much when we spoke earlier, Hagrid is obviously a danger to the students and must be removed."

The girls murmured among themselves for a moment, and then one spoke up. "Removed?"

"To Azkaban, of course," Lockhart said with finality.  "I would arrest him myself, but Dumbledore wanted the Ministry to handle it. To be official and all that.  But I am here if they need my assistance, to be sure."

Reubus Hagrid was led away, shouting something about spiders.  Nonsense.

Alanna - Reubus Hagrid, Vanilla Town - has been killed.

IT IS NOW DAY TWO.

AJ, why am I on your radar?

This isn't instant messenger and I don't get instant updates, I have to continually refresh the screen to see what other people are posting, and it takes my computer time to refresh the screen because it is old and slow (like me). I refreshed and you had voted making it a tie. I am not fond of hammering because I've been burned in the past, and badly. Which I posted. The tick tock was not meant to be a taunt, just that time was running out. I refreshed again and Kat had voted at the last minute and it was exactly 10pm (deadline for me) so too late to vote.

Would have made a difference to you if I had voted for Kat and brought it back to a tie? 

It looks serious fishy to me that Kat felt the need to save herself over letting fate decide. 

Let me ask you this...Do you think it would have been better to have a tie? What do you think about Kat's vote?

Does it really need to be asked? You purposefully abstained from taking a stand yesterday and you were around to potentially make a difference. You didn't like the Kat wagon, fine. But why didn't you vote Hallia or someone else you thought was suspect?

Kat voting to save herself is null. I don't really like that she waited for someone else to tie the wagon before voting, but self preservation isn't scummy.

AJ*

Dice

Wifi

Kat*

Kaylee

Rhea

* linked due to re-read of EOD

If Kat is scum, then AJ moves to blue, actually.  If Kat is town, then EOD is null for my AJ read and he likely stays put.

I have no read on Dice or Wifi.  Dice closest to green, but I don't recall much from him, so still null.  As for Wifi, I've never played with her before and I'm not finding myself able to pin her down one way or the other yet.

Now I can't even do a multiquote.  FML.  I'll check back in a bit - if this continues, I'm going to sub out as I can't stand playing mafia like this.

So summarize then.

Even pushing 1 post through sucks.  I got one, though.

This isn't instant messenger and I don't get instant updates, I have to continually refresh the screen to see what other people are posting, and it takes my computer time to refresh the screen because it is old and slow (like me). I refreshed and you had voted making it a tie. I am not fond of hammering because I've been burned in the past, and badly. Which I posted. The tick tock was not meant to be a taunt, just that time was running out. I refreshed again and Kat had voted at the last minute and it was exactly 10pm (deadline for me) so too late to vote.

Would have made a difference to you if I had voted for Kat and brought it back to a tie? 

It looks serious fishy to me that Kat felt the need to save herself over letting fate decide. 

Let me ask you this...Do you think it would have been better to have a tie? What do you think about Kat's vote?

Does it really need to be asked? You purposefully abstained from taking a stand yesterday and you were around to potentially make a difference. You didn't like the Kat wagon, fine. But why didn't you vote Hallia or someone else you thought was suspect?

Kat voting to save herself is null. I don't really like that she waited for someone else to tie the wagon before voting, but self preservation isn't scummy.

I wasn't sure about Hallia. That doesn't mean I wanted to vote for her. If I had voted anyone it would have been WiFi for her craziness. That would not have done any good. I didn't like the train on Kat so I wasn't voting there. 

As I sit here and think more about it, it looks as though you and Kat were waiting for the last minute to see what would happen and then voted to get out a townie. If Kat was town it would have been ok for her to wait for the roll of the dice. She would have either been proven town or Hallia would have. Now we know Hallia was town, so my bet is Kat is not. 

Most suspicious to me are you and Kat right now. 

I didn't like having a tied wagon... I would rather KNOW who was going to die and it be me than tie a wagon and it just be random. I just don't like random. 

It's rather easy to point fingers when you made sure to stay out of it.

yep. I agree with this. At any time she could have voted. And she's said she didn't have time, but she didn't have to wait until the last 10 minutes to vote. The only person who has a great excuse for that is me because I was trying to catch up before voting but honestly there wasn't a lot to go on to begin with :-/ 

So if I voted Hallia and hammered that would look sus. 

If I voted Kat to tie it and either one popped up vanilla that would look sus.

No I think I did the right thing.

I've explained why I didn't vote. If you don't like it that is fine with me. I'm not going to keep arguing the point. No matter what I did I would be on the hot seat now. Frankly I'm surprised I've made it to day 2! 

I wasn't sure about Hallia. That doesn't mean I wanted to vote for her. If I had voted anyone it would have been WiFi for her craziness. That would not have done any good. I didn't like the train on Kat so I wasn't voting there.

As I sit here and think more about it, it looks as though you and Kat were waiting for the last minute to see what would happen and then voted to get out a townie. If Kat was town it would have been ok for her to wait for the roll of the dice. She would have either been proven town or Hallia would have. Now we know Hallia was town, so my bet is Kat is not.

Most suspicious to me are you and Kat right now.

What about his play besides the vote? I don't see AJ being scum. He could've left his vote on me and couldn't easily pushed for my lynch. There were enough players unsure of me and wtl me that I don't see not being town.

Is it seriously just me who feels like Aj and Kat are working together here?

If me and AJ were together we wouldn't be working together in the thread... that would be crazy

I hate these "but I wouldn't do this as scum" arguments.

I've explained why I didn't vote. If you don't like it that is fine with me. I'm not going to keep arguing the point. No matter what I did I would be on the hot seat now. Frankly I'm surprised I've made it to day 2!

Well you did make it. Now stay involved and show us that your a townie if you are one. If not you're going down.

Archived