DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Blue Ajah Harry Potter Week] HP Mafia 2016 - Gilderoy Lockhart and the Cult of Personality - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS

Songstress

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Understood! The worst for me is being called stupid and I seem to get that a lot from certain ppl in mafia and I DEFINITELY flip out everytime

We all have our buttons. And you're definitely not stupid. ;-)

Verb, people use angles sometimes to support their case, despite the potential untruthfulness of it. It's not like you're being insulted, dang.

In the last HP game I concocted some elaborate scheme to get the last mafia lynched. Was it true? No. But it made him concede the game.

At the end of the day, it IS just a game and we use the resources at our disposal, to do any less would be holding back where we could have done better. No need to be insulted.

I was going to concede lomg before that. I asked Tress if she'd accept a concede immediately after Hallia was lynched. I'm still shocked I didnt grt lynched D4.

Verb, people use angles sometimes to support their case, despite the potential untruthfulness of it. It's not like you're being insulted, dang.

In the last HP game I concocted some elaborate scheme to get the last mafia lynched. Was it true? No. But it made him concede the game.

At the end of the day, it IS just a game and we use the resources at our disposal, to do any less would be holding back where we could have done better. No need to be insulted.

I was going to concede lomg before that. I asked Tress if she'd accept a concede immediately after Hallia was lynched. I'm still shocked I didnt grt lynched D4.

I was making a point. Don't ruin my point.

@Laine-

I wasn't paying enough attention to the game to notice Rhea's cop hint, totally my bad for missing it. But like it was said, game was over once she viewed me so I'm glad me having my head up my @$$ didn't screw me over lol

gg btw, I shot you to silence you...it was clear you were town and I wanted unclear players alive, not blues!

trust me you could have left me alive, I would have found a way to get myself mislynched, I'm sure. Lol my record ain't so great. Nice getting shot for once though!

I dunno if it was confirmation bias but rhea was screaming cop day 2 to me, I prolly would have missed it had I still been in the game, so that wasn't really a bug miss =)

I never get shot. Too good at being scummy town I guess.

• Elgee locked this topic

Archived