DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Blue Ajah Harry Potter Week] HP Mafia 2016 - Gilderoy Lockhart and the Cult of Personality - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS

Songstress

Rhea frankly I don't care.

Do what you want. I don't really think you're scum because you're actually putting in some work but I'm not going to go around and around with you. I am town. I will find scum. If you are town you are getting in my way.

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You didn't vote at all yesterday when your vote may have been the deciding factor to lynch one of your supposed scum reads today.

Now you are wasting your time pushing me when theoretically I am SHC. Just because the set up didn't offer a N0 peek doesn't mean the wolves weren't looking for one and had the same assumption I did coming into this game. And Laine's death looks like a seer hunt to me based on the way she gave her read and treated me all of D1

Rhea frankly I don't care.

Do what you want. I don't really think you're scum because you're actually putting in some work but I'm not going to go around and around with you. I am town. I will find scum. If you are town you are getting in my way.

d549b4faaf2a3cabbf50d47ae0761bdd.jpg

I'm exhausted. Finishing my homework and going to bed. 

WiFi: So where do you stand on everyone right now?

1. Dice - he doesn't post a lot but what he does is good...so slightly townie

2. Andrej - *sigh* I never know about aj. He seems townish to me so far so slightly townie.

3. Hallia - Professor Filius Flitwick, Vanilla Town - lynched D1

4. Rhea - so didn't like her "tick tock" post last night. shows she could have voted yet didn't. she apologized, won't happen again. clean slate. however: slightly scummy.

5. alannalynn - Reubus Hagrid, Vanilla Town - killed N1

6. Luthine Katiora - I am not feeling so good about defending her last night. she says she can come on during the week, granted it is at work, however she hasn't really posted any content that would make me feel any better about last night...null to slightly scummy.

7. Wildfire Sedai - town queenie

8. Kaylee - is looking a lot better to me now. She is asking questions. slightly townie.

9. Verbal32- is null to me cause don't have much to go on. though what I do have is pretty good...so slightly townie.

Obviously some of these are off cause I have more townies than there are ie there are usually atleast 3 wolves in the game and I only have 2 slightlies at that...so these reads WILL CHANGE.

Wildfire what game did you sub into?

And Rhea, I'm mistaken apparently. I thought this game was going to be vanilla but it doesn't specify in the OP so after searching through the sign ups because that's where this conversation stemmed from, I saw a post from Tress that said we'd only run the N0 peek version if we got the full 13. Doesn't mean weren't not playing a similar set up just that nobody got a town peek before the game started.

spirited away took princessbfleas spot.

What about Rhea seems scummy to you? Is it just the tick tock or was there something else?

2. Andrej - *sigh* I never know about aj. He seems townish to me so far so slightly townie.

4. Rhea - so didn't like her "tick tock" post last night. shows she could have voted yet didn't. she apologized, won't happen again. clean slate. however: slightly scummy.

6. Luthine Katiora - I am not feeling so good about defending her last night. she says she can come on during the week, granted it is at work, however she hasn't really posted any content that would make me feel any better about last night...null to slightly scummy.

8. Kaylee - is looking a lot better to me now. She is asking questions. slightly townie.

9. Verbal32- is null to me cause don't have much to go on. though what I do have is pretty good...so slightly townie.

Obviously some of these are off cause I have more townies than there are ie there are usually atleast 3 wolves in the game and I only have 2 slightlies at that...so these reads WILL CHANGE.

And Rhea, I'm mistaken apparently. I thought this game was going to be vanilla but it doesn't specify in the OP so after searching through the sign ups because that's where this conversation stemmed from, I saw a post from Tress that said we'd only run the N0 peek version if we got the full 13. Doesn't mean weren't not playing a similar set up just that nobody got a town peek before the game started.

What about Rhea seems scummy to you? Is it just the tick tock or was there something else?

WiFi: Calling someone a liar for stating they have computer issue is bad. Why? Because you don't know if they're lying or not. Besides, why not then call Verb a liar for it too?

Also please be as clear as you can about what you're saying when you post. I feel like I'm asking you to clarify every other one.

I don't think the two situations are related, so I'm not a fan of that being your justification for not voting Kat yesterday. I don't remember if you gave a read on Luthine or not before that.

Kat was under suspicion because Luthine was under suspicion. In Spirited Away no one at all was suspecting Princess, she hadn't even posted, so being called scum after you subbed in is purely based on what you said. Very different scenarios.

Good morning!

So, I got 100% on my quiz! Wohoo! I may pass pharmacotherapeutics after all!

Why aren't more people posting? I thought I would wake up to a few pages to read but there's only like 9 posts and 3 of them were dups!

Verb, if you can't post then you can't play. Why not ask for a sub? This doesn't look that good to me. 

Nothing from Kat in what...24 hours now? Maybe not that long, but still. 

Dice man, we need you!

Kaylee I'm liking more and more. 

WiFi, if you look at the time stamps on my posts you will see that when i made the tick tock comment was the same time I said I wasn't going to pull the trigger. I was only making reference to the time and not trying to be sarcastic or taunting. I was in deed thinking that it was going to be a tie. I hit refresh and boom, it was too late. This is not a lie. If you'd like me to video tape the circle of death that I get every time I refresh my screen on here to prove it I will! My computer at work gives me the pop up when someone posts while I'm typing, at home that doesn't happen, and I was at home that night. So in order to see if anyone posts after me I have to refresh.

There seems to be a lot of cross game talk. Is that normal these days? 

I'll have to see how things go today, but at this point if I switch my vote it will be for Kat. 

I don't think the two situations are related, so I'm not a fan of that being your justification for not voting Kat yesterday. I don't remember if you gave a read on Luthine or not before that.

Kat was under suspicion because Luthine was under suspicion. In Spirited Away no one at all was suspecting Princess, she hadn't even posted, so being called scum after you subbed in is purely based on what you said. Very different scenarios.

OKay. I see what you mean.  I had thought it to be because I was late to the game, cause I had seen others come late to game and get sussed cause of it, rotb.  

Good morning!

So, I got 100% on my quiz! Wohoo! I may pass pharmacotherapeutics after all!

Why aren't more people posting? I thought I would wake up to a few pages to read but there's only like 9 posts and 3 of them were dups!

Verb, if you can't post then you can't play. Why not ask for a sub? This doesn't look that good to me. 

Nothing from Kat in what...24 hours now? Maybe not that long, but still. 

Dice man, we need you!

Kaylee I'm liking more and more. 

WiFi, if you look at the time stamps on my posts you will see that when i made the tick tock comment was the same time I said I wasn't going to pull the trigger. I was only making reference to the time and not trying to be sarcastic or taunting. I was in deed thinking that it was going to be a tie. I hit refresh and boom, it was too late. This is not a lie. If you'd like me to video tape the circle of death that I get every time I refresh my screen on here to prove it I will! My computer at work gives me the pop up when someone posts while I'm typing, at home that doesn't happen, and I was at home that night. So in order to see if anyone posts after me I have to refresh.

There seems to be a lot of cross game talk. Is that normal these days? 

I'll have to see how things go today, but at this point if I switch my vote it will be for Kat. 

I forgot you subbed into that game.

There was definitely no previous prejudice though. Princess never even posted before you subbed in for her.

So??

Maybe not "previous" prejudice but prejudice that someone came in so late.  I remember being called scum from almost my first post on.  [i could be mixing games though, been playing straight through for awhile now] :dry:

Obviously some of these are off cause I have more townies than there are ie there are usually atleast 3 wolves in the game and I only have 2 slightlies at that...so these reads WILL CHANGE.

the tick tock, her not voting at all in such a close race, the lie about the fact that her screen did not load in time for her to vote: she made the tick tock post at 11:58pm she could have voted then instead of making a wise crack like that...her next post was 12:02am. unless she is saying that she couldn't vote AFTER she made the tick tock vote, then I will have to say I am sorry for calling you a liar.   :dry:

tick tock

im not pulling any triggers on this one!

I know I'm town. I don't know about anyone else. And Hallia if AJ and I were mafia he would have bussed me so hard it wouldn't have even been funny

this is truth

By the time my screen refreshed it was after 10 and Kat came in 1 min before deadline.

I forgot you subbed into that game.

There was definitely no previous prejudice though. Princess never even posted before you subbed in for her.

So??

Maybe not "previous" prejudice but prejudice that someone came in so late.  I remember being called scum from almost my first post on.  [i could be mixing games though, been playing straight through for awhile now] :dry:

Obviously some of these are off cause I have more townies than there are ie there are usually atleast 3 wolves in the game and I only have 2 slightlies at that...so these reads WILL CHANGE.

the tick tock, her not voting at all in such a close race, the lie about the fact that her screen did not load in time for her to vote: she made the tick tock post at 11:58pm she could have voted then instead of making a wise crack like that...her next post was 12:02am. unless she is saying that she couldn't vote AFTER she made the tick tock vote, then I will have to say I am sorry for calling you a liar.   :dry:

Rhea: I resized what I had put in after I called you a liar.  I wanted you to tell me yourself, not me give you a way out if you were caught in a lie.  :dry:

WiFi: Calling someone a liar for stating they have computer issue is bad. Why? Because you don't know if they're lying or not. Besides, why not then call Verb a liar for it too?

Also please be as clear as you can about what you're saying when you post. I feel like I'm asking you to clarify every other one.

MODS: THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE AN EDIT. DM SCREWED THE POST SOMEHOW

Sorry I had quoted this ordinal post, decided to cut it all and post on my own.

Sorry I haven't been able to be around a lot.. yesterday was busy and my being able to ISO was intermittent. *sighs* honestly I think it's unusual that everyone has blew off Kaylee trying to get AJ lynched over nothing yesterday and Rhea refusing to vote at all when she OBVIOUSLY had opinions on what was going on but not enough to make a decision. 

And ya'll will try to mislynch me AGAIN for luthine's mistake. *sighs* 

Kat: I wasn't trying to get AJ lynched. I never voted him. I went after him for what turned out to be a misunderstanding. When he explained things and I realized I was wrong I said as much and backed off.

and if you "went after him" you were trying to get him lynched... that's the whole point. 

Kaylee you did vote me.

Kat, you're not being voted over Luth atp. I was hoping you'd bring it after barely escaping yesterday. I don't like how you waited for me to vote Hallia before finally voting to save yourself when you could've done so at any previous point.

Rhea, the old game talk stems from WiFi saying something I don't think is particularly accurate. When she subbed into the game she is talking about she wasn't "under suspicion" already, the person she replaced had never even posted. So saying she was being empathetic to Kat for this reason yesterday is false. That said, WiFi might actually believe in her own world that it happened the way she presented it.

@Kat

Kaylee has explained herself well enough. I don't see why that is still on your radar. Everything since then has been well thought out and I feel like she's really trying to hunt scum. 

I'm not going to explain my not voting again. It happened. If you want to lynch me over it them make your case and vote, otherwise I think this isn't helping. 

You and AJ are the ones who I've been most leery about, though I know AJ has been pushing hard to get me to see reason, which I'm working on. The whole seer cover, seer D0 peek, etc wasn't a thing when I played last. It's very confusing. I don't understand how the Hunt Seer NK is supposed to clear him as town. 

It's your vote that sticks out to me the most and everything after it. I feel like AJ set that up but maybe not intentionally. I don't know. I'm still trying to figure this out. 

@ WiFi 

I have yet to figure you out too, and Thank you!  :smile:

As for Dice and Verb, they are just not posting and I don't see how that is helping. Too quiet, too quiet!

Dice, Verb, Kat mafia team?  :huh:

Archived