DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Blue Ajah Harry Potter Week] HP Mafia 2016 - Gilderoy Lockhart and the Cult of Personality - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS

Songstress

I don't feel strong enough about Rhea to switch my vote. I'm still hoping both or one will do something to show they're town if they are town. We have about 4.5 hours still till deadline. I'll be around up to 30 mins before that. Rhea already said she won't be back until after deadline. If Kat comes in with something that at makes me change my mind then I'll switch my vote.

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Harry led the way into the tunnels beneath the school, with Ron close behind.  Professor Gilderoy Lockhart brought up the rear, disarmed and disgraced, his protests curbed by threats from the two students.  The Chamber of Secrets, with its deadly basilisk inhabitant, lay directly ahead.

The trio paused to inspect an enormous snakeskin, apparently shed by the basilisk, and Lockhart used the opportunity to misdirect the pair and take hold of Ron's wand.

"Aha!" The Professor shouted in triumph. "Stand back, boys.  You will not force me to go further.  That way lies certain death."

Interrupting Ron's red-faced shouts, Lockhart turned to Harry with a small measure of regret. "I will, of course, be forced to... restructure your memories of this incident.  The sight of Ginny Weasley's mangled body surely would have caused some... loss of sanity, let us say?  Nobody will believe a word you say otherwise."

The professor raised Ron's wand with a flourish and cast a memory charm strong enough to scramble the brains of both boys - but the broken wand sparked, and the spell backfired, striking Lockhart himself unconscious, as well as collapsing a large section of the cave's ceiling.

Katiora - Professor Gilderoy Lockhart, Mafia Goon - has been lynched.

It is now Night 2.

So Dice definitely cleared I think.

Rhea suspect for staying off Kat D1 and not voting at all on the townie CW.

WF kind of sketchy for voting all around Kat, though I think the benefit of a doubt post could be legit.

Kaylee somewhat suspect because she started the Hallia counterwagon and when she got pushed to two votes D1 she and Luth voted me in return as a block to tie.

Verb suspect if Rhea is town.

Verb/Rhea good to resolve tomorrow. Outside shot of the other scum in Kaylee/WF

9er games as almost always two scum and seven town. Otherwise you ML on D1 and the NK goes through and you're facing D2 LyLo.

If Verb is scum it's because he was pushing Rhea over Kat today while posturing to be for Kat's lynch.

It's not impossible that he and Rhea are t/t but I kind of doubt it.

If Rhea is scum it's because of the EOD1 antics and wanting to push me over Kat today before backing down when there was no traction. She did the same with Kaylee on D1 as well.

I'll give it to her for being aggressive at least. That sort of makes me doubt myself.

Verb/Rhea/Kaylee

Her partner is gonna be in there somewhere. Most likely between Verb/Rhea but if not then I'd go Kaylee as a last resort. If it's WiFi then lolme but I doubt I will ever be able to tell when she's actually scum because her town game is already so out there

Good morning!

WOW!!!! 

We got one mafia! That at least is good news!

I was totally woo'd by Kat when she came on and this makes me rethink everything! I'm glad I switched my vote. 

9er games as almost always two scum and seven town. Otherwise you ML on D1 and the NK goes through and you're facing D2 LyLo.

If Verb is scum it's because he was pushing Rhea over Kat today while posturing to be for Kat's lynch.

What is t/t meaning?

So Dice definitely cleared I think.

Rhea suspect for staying off Kat D1 and not voting at all on the townie CW.

WF kind of sketchy for voting all around Kat, though I think the benefit of a doubt post could be legit.

Kaylee somewhat suspect because she started the Hallia counterwagon and when she got pushed to two votes D1 she and Luth voted me in return as a block to tie.

Verb suspect if Rhea is town.

Verb/Rhea good to resolve tomorrow. Outside shot of the other scum in Kaylee/WF

I started the Kat wagon. I would've had no reason to do so if I was her teammate. Especially since she tried to get everyone to look back at me yesterday.

Nonsense.  I was ok with either lynch because they were the bottom of my reads list.  I could see Kat was likely the majority, so no harm in keeping pressure on my #1...especially when my #2 was on the block.  I was ok with either lynch.

Archived