DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Blue Ajah Harry Potter Week] HP Mafia 2016 - Gilderoy Lockhart and the Cult of Personality - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS

Songstress

@ Kaylee

How are you feeling about Dice and Verb now? It doesn't seem like them to sign up for a game and not participate. Even if DM is the culprit. 

@ Kaylee

How are you feeling about Dice and Verb not posting?

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kaylee you did vote me.

Kat, you're not being voted over Luth atp. I was hoping you'd bring it after barely escaping yesterday. I don't like how you waited for me to vote Hallia before finally voting to save yourself when you could've done so at any previous point.

Rhea, the old game talk stems from WiFi saying something I don't think is particularly accurate. When she subbed into the game she is talking about she wasn't "under suspicion" already, the person she replaced had never even posted. So saying she was being empathetic to Kat for this reason yesterday is false. That said, WiFi might actually believe in her own world that it happened the way she presented it.

I get it now. Thanks :)

Kat: I wasn't trying to get AJ lynched. I never voted him. I went after him for what turned out to be a misunderstanding. When he explained things and I realized I was wrong I said as much and backed off.

and if you "went after him" you were trying to get him lynched... that's the whole point.

AJ is right I did vote, honestly forgot about that. :embarrass:

I'm not saying at the time I thought he was scum. However it turned out to be a misunderstanding that's been dealt with. You pushing the fact that I went after him seems sketchy. Why does that matter now? I explained what happened and moved on to try to find scum. You seem to be more focused on "remember what X And Y did?" instead of trying to find scum.

Who do you think is likely scum and why?

Dice being a low poster isn't too out of the norm for him, but yes, it does make it hard to clear him. I don't feel super confident in making a read yet.

Verb is making me nervous. I haven't had that many issues with DM and I feel he'd be more involved regardless. Townies just do, not make excuses.

Kaylee you did vote me.

Kat, you're not being voted over Luth atp. I was hoping you'd bring it after barely escaping yesterday. I don't like how you waited for me to vote Hallia before finally voting to save yourself when you could've done so at any previous point.

Rhea, the old game talk stems from WiFi saying something I don't think is particularly accurate. When she subbed into the game she is talking about she wasn't "under suspicion" already, the person she replaced had never even posted. So saying she was being empathetic to Kat for this reason yesterday is false. That said, WiFi might actually believe in her own world that it happened the way she presented it.

What he said. It's your own actions Kat that have you on the block atm. There's still time. If you're not scum help us see it. The last minute vote and what now feels like an attempt at a smear campaign doesn't look good for you.

@ Kaylee

How are you feeling about Dice and Verb now? It doesn't seem like them to sign up for a game and not participate. Even if DM is the culprit.

@ Kaylee

Less ok with Verb hence why he moved down on my reads list yesterday. Him not posting feels wrong.

Dice, when he has posted I've liked and that's why he's higher. I do want to hear more from both. The slower pace of the game should help them both post more.

Dice being a low poster isn't too out of the norm for him, but yes, it does make it hard to clear him. I don't feel super confident in making a read yet.

Verb is making me nervous. I haven't had that many issues with DM and I feel he'd be more involved regardless. Townies just do, not make excuses.

I agree about Verb. Internet has been slow lately for me and I've had a few issues with DM. When it won't let me quote I just post thoughts best I can. After all you don't need to quote to get your point across.

Fixed. :tongue:

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Kat (2): Kaylee, AJ

AJ (1): Rhea

Not voting (4): Dice, Katiora, WiFi, Verbal

Deadline for Day Two is Thursday, 8/4/16 at 9:00 PM PDT/midnight EDT.

blu_1470369600.png

:unsure:

This is what I get for vote counting before coffee.  

:laugh:

Kaylee you did vote me.

I only voted Hallia because there was no other option. before you voted there was no option. I didn't want to tie, honestly because I hadn't read everything and for some reason thought that would end up with no lynch at all and a lynch on me, even a mislynch, gives info for town and at least gives them something to go on, but I KNOW my alignment and didn't know hers and your vote made me think that maybe you had seen something I hadn't, and so when I was able to lynch her I did. *shrugs* And honestly from stuff Rhea said I thought she would vote long before I did and when she didn't I did panic a little, I will admit. 

@ Kaylee

@ Kaylee

Less ok with Verb hence why he moved down on my reads list yesterday. Him not posting feels wrong.

Dice, when he has posted I've liked and that's why he's higher. I do want to hear more from both. The slower pace of the game should help them both post more.

OK, so I'm not the only one. 

Verb, if you can't post then you can't play. Why not ask for a sub? This doesn't look that good to me. 

I was trying to push through it as I don't like to sub out.  I've very rarely ever done it, and I'd prefer not to if I can help it.

Any type of post is giving me issues - not just quoting or even multi-quoting.  I thought it was just that, but it appears to be more widespread.  I suspect my work internet is somehow causing an issue.

As town or scum, I'm usually still at least "middle of the pack" active.  Obviously I'm on the low end here.  I'm fine with stepping out and letting somebody else play if you guys prefer.  The game is still early and not large, so it shouldn't be difficult for somebody to catch up.

Oh, that post went through quickly.

@Rhea - why do I get the impression that you're suddenly coming at me because other people are doing it first based on my activity level?  This screams opportunistic to me, especially considering I had you at the bottom of my list when I posted my reads.

Curious, dontcha think?

AJ*

Dice

Wifi

Kat*

Kaylee

Rhea

* linked due to re-read of EOD

If Kat is scum, then AJ moves to blue, actually.  If Kat is town, then EOD is null for my AJ read and he likely stays put.

I have no read on Dice or Wifi.  Dice closest to green, but I don't recall much from him, so still null.  As for Wifi, I've never played with her before and I'm not finding myself able to pin her down one way or the other yet.

UPDATE:

AJ

Dice - I can see the fire in his eyes, this is town Dice so far

Wifi - I can't put my finger on her, and therefore goes into POE as a result

Kaylee

Kat

Rhea

I'd like to lynch Rhea or Kat, actually.  Kat clears up AJ for me, but I have AJ high already.....so I'm gonna go for Rhea probably.  I need to ISO her before I vote, though.  If DM is going to be nice to me like this, I'm kicking into gear today.

@Rhea - why do I get the impression that you're suddenly coming at me because other people are doing it first based on my activity level?  This screams opportunistic to me, especially considering I had you at the bottom of my list when I posted my reads.

Curious, dontcha think?

What? I'm not going after you. I don't even have hardly any content to go after you for. Your list from Day 1 is null to me. 

This isn't the first time I've mentioned your inactivity. I can't read someone who isn't posting. 

AJ*

Dice

Wifi

Kat*

Kaylee

Rhea

* linked due to re-read of EOD

If Kat is scum, then AJ moves to blue, actually. If Kat is town, then EOD is null for my AJ read and he likely stays put.

I have no read on Dice or Wifi. Dice closest to green, but I don't recall much from him, so still null. As for Wifi, I've never played with her before and I'm not finding myself able to pin her down one way or the other yet.

UPDATE:

AJ

Dice - I can see the fire in his eyes, this is town Dice so far

Wifi - I can't put my finger on her, and therefore goes into POE as a result

Kaylee

Kat

Rhea

I'd like to lynch Rhea or Kat, actually. Kat clears up AJ for me, but I have AJ high already.....so I'm gonna go for Rhea probably. I need to ISO her before I vote, though. If DM is going to be nice to me like this, I'm kicking into gear today.

This is nice. Keep this up! We want you to stay if you can.

Is it weird that as soon as we start talking about you, Verb, you show up?

Are you insinuating that I'm faking my posting issues?

Curious, dontcha think?

What? I'm not going after you. I don't even have hardly any content to go after you for. Your list from Day 1 is null to me. 

This isn't the first time I've mentioned your inactivity. I can't read someone who isn't posting. 

I'm not that inactive, you're exaggerating there.  Relax, I'm about to go ham on this game - I can feel the juices flowing and I'm not getting delayed with every post.

Gonna eat and then come back and have some fun.

Kaylee you did vote me.

Yeah, this... I am sorry but I have a lot of mental health issues...and no this is not an AtE, it is the truth.

I also have a very active dream life: I have awake dreams.  I will be "awake" while dreaming and start talking in my dream to a "dream person" but will wake up talking out loud.  I haven't had an awake dream about mafia, yet.  However, I have been dreaming about it.  And I am playing two games at once so kinda weird.  My awake life and my dream life intertwine and sometimes I can't tell the two apart.  especially when its late and I do the "head bob" at the computer, trying to stay awake and play the game late at night and falling asleep.

and really need close to 8/9 hours sleep @ night, sleep apnea. I usually in bed by 9/10 at the latest, I have been staying up till 12/2am almost every night and getting up @ 7:30am every morning. I know sounds like a lot of sleep for most of you, who are usually on here till the wee hours in the morning :dry: and then get up and go to work a couple hours later, I used to do that but now I can't.  However for me 5-7 hours of sleep is not enough.

Archived