DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Blue Ajah Harry Potter Week] HP Mafia 2016 - Gilderoy Lockhart and the Cult of Personality - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS

Songstress

*thought

Day 1 I was suspicious of Kaylee. Not Hallia or Luth/Kat. I didn't vote at the deadline. That was my bad.

That night I, Albus Dumbledoor, town cop, viewed Kaylee. She was town. I posted after that I was feeling better about her.

Day 2, I was very suss of AJ and Kat. I chose to persue AJ. Their positions on Hallia's train were why I figured, one or both of them were scum. No one was with me on AJ, so I changed my vote to Kat.

Night 2, with Kat flipping town, and Verb going after me so hard I decided AJ must be town so I viewed Verb. He is NOT TOWN!

This is not a soft claim. I am the cop. I will not be changing my vote.

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oops, that wasnt supposed to post without me saying that I will be back on tonight. I didnt see if the mods were going to extend the deadline or not so I don't know if I will be back in time for the end of day 3.

though wait...she said:

*thought

Day 1 I was suspicious of Kaylee. Not Hallia or Luth/Kat. I didn't vote at the deadline. That was my bad.

That night I, Albus Dumbledoor, town cop, viewed Kaylee. She was town. I posted after that I was feeling better about her.

Day 2, I was very suss of AJ and Kat. I chose to persue AJ. Their positions on Hallia's train were why I figured, one or both of them were scum. No one was with me on AJ, so I changed my vote to Kat.

Night 2, with Kat flipping town, and Verb going after me so hard I decided AJ must be town so I viewed Verb. He is NOT TOWN!

When kat flipped MAFIA...unless it is a typo but we will never know now will we???

I think she is telling the truth!

Based on my suspicion on Verb, how Kat interacted with Rhea and Rhea'S change of heart on me I agree she's telling the truth. If not and we lynch Verb, if we get another day phase she's on the block.

[v]Verb[/v]

I will be around for another 4 hours then I'll mostly be on the road. I'll check in as often as I can.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Verbal (2): Rhea, Kaylee

Not voting (3): Dice, WiFi, Verbal

Deadline for Day Three is Saturday, 8/6/16 at 9:00 PM PDT/midnight EDT.

MOD NOTE: Deadline can be extended due to the weekend if the majority of players prefer - please let me know!

blu_1470542400.png

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Verbal (3): Rhea, Kaylee, WiFi

Not voting (2): Dice, Verbal

MOD NOTE: Deadline can be extended due to the weekend if the majority of players prefer - please let me know!

blu_1470542400.png

though wait...she said:

*thought

When kat flipped MAFIA...unless it is a typo but we will never know now will we???

Yes! That was definitely a typo! Gah!!!

Just popped in to the hotel to shower and get ready for dinner. I had to check here. Mafia is addicting!

I'll be back, not sure how late we'll be out, but I will get back on as soon as we get back to the room.

Thanks WiFi and Kaylee, go town!

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Verbal (4): Rhea, Kaylee, WiFi, Dice

Not voting (1): Verbal

blu_1470542400.png

Archived