DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Blue Ajah Harry Potter Week] HP Mafia 2016 - Gilderoy Lockhart and the Cult of Personality - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS

Songstress

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@kaylee

wifis playing largely as she does as town.  i know people find it hard to read her but ive played a bunch of games with her and shes fairly consistent in how she plays. Dont think i have seen

i think scum is in rhea and verb.  verbs kinda tinfoil but im not clearing him because he came in responded to AJ and then voila! AJs dead. I can see verb making that play

I don't have much of an answer to this, because you're right - I would make that kind of play.  That I didn't isn't something I can prove without my flip, so all I'd ask is that you treat it as null and/or only tinfoil.

@kaylee

wifis playing largely as she does as town.  i know people find it hard to read her but ive played a bunch of games with her and shes fairly consistent in how she plays. Dont think i have seen

i think scum is in rhea and verb.  verbs kinda tinfoil but im not clearing him because he came in responded to AJ and then voila! AJs dead. I can see verb making that play

I don't have much of an answer to this, because you're right - I would make that kind of play.  That I didn't isn't something I can prove without my flip, so all I'd ask is that you treat it as null and/or only tinfoil.

nice to know i know SOMETHING of ure play style lol

So for me it's like this:

Dice

Kaylee

Verb

Rhea

As you can see I am not too sure about the first three. I feel mostly townish by all of them with a little bit of wolfish thrown in. :rolleyes: Gun to head I would have to say rhea is the scummiest...

So everyone's partly scummy. Nice.

Guys I'm guessing Rhea is town. Why? She's on everyone's list to lynch except her own obviously. The fact that everyone seems willing to lynch her next makes me think she's more likely town.

If there's two scum left and we mislynch them we've lost. If there's only one left then we can only be wrong once with a chance still. I will look at Kat when I can but it'll have to be later. I'm still about two hours away from being able to do it.

Ok going to do the post from Luth then Kat about other players. I left off stuff about AJ, Laine, and Hally since we know they were town.

Luth first...

So far Dice made a good impression with his no nonsense, let's move forward post.

AJ: only time I agreed with him 100% he was scum in the multiball so null pending further info or like a flip in Rey's game.

Verbal: last time I played with him was eons ago so I don't remember his play style but I liked his post

Laine & Hallia: that they got into each other early game is a good sign in my book, waiting to see what else they bring to the table.

WiFi:???

Rhea and Kaylee: null atp

Is not sure enough to call anyone anything lower than Null (Rhea and I). Says nothing about WiFi. Likes AJ and Verb. Dice is the best read given, but not much said.

I wish I knew how to read AJ, ugh, I never know if I'm being too suspicious and just not seeing what he's seeing or if he's being scummy.

I didn't dislike Rhea's post about Kaylee but I'm really not fond of AJ voting over a joke vote supposedly meaning anything.

[v]AJ[/v]

Deadline is 5 am for me so I won't be there for it but I'll be on my laptop later this evening.

Blue: Doesn't like what Rhea says about me (esp since Luth was following me atm) still goes for AJ. I know I'm town so trying to figure out motive here. Was it to buddy me? Or perhaps to throw dirt on Rhea? Could be distancing from Rhea. I can't tell will see how Kat interacted with Rhea and she with them.

@Luthine - for instance, I don't know how you read my statement and think I am legitimately trying to claim any sort of credit for a completely meaningless vote. So either you are intentionally misinterpreting/twisting to make me look bad or your filter is skewed because your mind is already fixated on the idea that I'm scummy. If it's the latter then you should readjust. I'm not so bad once you get to know me :wink:

I don't doubt it :wink: Again, don't take it personally, AJ, it's only because I think you're a good player that I keep such an eye on you. Yeah, I didn't think it made much sense, which is why it pinged me! I will do my best to be more open-minded. [unvote]

Follows me off of AJ. Taking this as a buddy attempt to me.

In summary not sure if these few interactions make Rhea a likely partner or a townie she's trying to make look bad. Mostly mentions Rhea and AJ the most in a negative way.

Kat next...

I'll wait to see what Kat comes up with.

Welcome Kat

lol here's what I've come up with... I hate D1 and a LATE D1 entry stinks lol 

Right now If I HAD to choose someone I think Kaylee would be the most suspicious because of her attack on AJ for something I didn't get and then subsequent backdown when people started voting her for it... but there is very little to go on. Verb has been quiet but I don't know the last time I played with him so that could be normal. AJ and hallia I reserve judgement on for now, though i see nothing really scummy about their play, especially AJ. I don't know why Luthine voted... I don't see what she saw *shrugs* 

as for the rest.. pretty null 

Kat comes in and goes for the opposite side being suspicious of me. Everyone else null. (She only mentions Verb to say he's quiet).

Honestly at this point the only person that I thought their play was remotely scummy was kaylee. And wifi is pinging me a bit especially with her more recent posts. I think it'd be between one of them.

Still finds me scummy and now Wifi as well.

tick tock
im not pulling any triggers on this one!

By the time my screen refreshed it was after 10 and Kat came in 1 min before deadline.

Hmmmmm

First suspicions of Rhea...not much but a prod.

It's rather easy to point fingers when you made sure to stay out of it.

yep. I agree with this. At any time she could have voted. And she's said she didn't have time, but she didn't have to wait until the last 10 minutes to vote. The only person who has a great excuse for that is me because I was trying to catch up before voting but honestly there wasn't a lot to go on to begin with :-/ 

Making a bigger deal about Rhea. (So far she's gone after consensus scum/weary candidates. We all had Wifi and Rhea as bottom I believe...Wifi was a ? and I had a train the day before.)

Sorry I haven't been able to be around a lot.. yesterday was busy and my being able to ISO was intermittent. *sighs* honestly I think it's unusual that everyone has blew off Kaylee trying to get AJ lynched over nothing yesterday and Rhea refusing to vote at all when she OBVIOUSLY had opinions on what was going on but not enough to make a decision. 

And ya'll will try to mislynch me AGAIN for luthine's mistake. *sighs* 

Last one from Kat. Tries to get everyone to look back at Rhea and I. I don't understand her going after me here since the reason was kinda beaten to death and we all moved on. It felt like a "hey guys don't forget about these two!"

Again I know I'm town. Rhea could be a teammate but does that make sense when this was said right before she was lynched? Rhea was the other train after all. If two people had switched voted based on this then Rhea would've been lynched instead.

Luth buddied me and Kat buddied AJ. (Doesn't help much unless you think I am their teammate. And if I was would I have lead Kat's lynch? No, not with a small team and people would've been happy with a Rhea lynch.)

I'm kinda wavering on Rhea being scum now. Not sure it makes sense. They both played safe with Wifi, Dice and Verb. Didn't mention them much.

Ok, next I will be going through Rhea, Wifi, Verb and Dice (for kicks cuz I don't see it being him). I'll be looking for interactions and mentioning of Luth/Kat.

Need moar content.

Dice you would vote me even tho you have no reason to?

gun to head at that time yes i would have voted you. I dont like defensive laine. makes me think shes scum. Your posts during this aj kaylee thing make me feel better tho

There's never a world where I leave my vote on Verb without reaffirming that I actually wanted to lynch him. And do you seriously believe no one else is going to vote before DL so that I could squeak by lynching Verb with the only vote cast all game? Your argument is bad.

Then why didn't you unvote? That's also not my whole argument. I like how you used the same argument Hally did about being the only vote at deadline. I never said that. The focus is your vote being a joke vote left. Even if you didn't have anyone else to vote why leave it? I just don't see a townie reason.

Gross.. if you think Andrej would leave his vote there for funsies and let the lynch go through, you're crazy. Even if you know nothing about Andrej, no mafia player would let that happen.

What about the fact that he twisted my words then defended leaving his vote? That's why I'm voting him.

No, I'm just highlighting how bad her point is. Like what, only scum joke vote now?

Please :rolleyes:

Again twisting my words. The joke vote itself isn't a problem. The problem is leaving it so close to deadline.
do you literally believe he would have left it there?

It was the fact that it was still there. Why not unvote and try to find scum? Spark conversation or something instead of leaving it?

No, I'm just highlighting how bad her point is. Like what, only scum joke vote now?

Again twisting my words. The joke vote itself isn't a problem. The problem is leaving it so close to deadline.
Still a bad point.

Guaranteed even if I were scum I wouldn't just park on Verb without 1) voting someone else eventually or 2) reaffirming that I wanted to lynch Verb if I thought I could push him.

So no, I don't care how much time was left. Your theory that he was going to get lynched from my singular vote and that no one else would vote at all before DL is largely unreasonable.

My argument wasn't about Verb getting lynched. You defended leaving it, twisted my words. Besides why not unvote and then try to find scum? 24 hours till deadline is a good time to do that.

heres what i DONT like  look at the above posts   they have a pattern  every odd one is about the joke vote staying put every even one about twisting words. but they arent put together.

i dont really know what i think about her backing off. i THINK i like it but im not certain.

Hummm, good to see my AJ reading comprehension is as good as ever. Don't take it personally, AJ, tone doesn't come across well on the internet and there's obviously something about the way you phrase your words (and the way I read them) that flies past my head.

I don't see him thinking he should get points at all. Now who's twisting?

[v] Luthine [/v]

I quoted the bit I'd found suspicious in my post, I'd read it as him literally saying that the fact that he was the only one to have voted someone meant something (and something good for him obviously) instead of sarcasm(?).

red   come again?

what i dont get   and domnt like  is that for someone who says they cant read AJ why you jumped on him so early and for something that was in the middle of being argued.

feels opportunistic to me.

vote luthine

Goes after Luth early. Good sign.

in case i have to

vote kat

@kat  im leaing my vote there unless you can convince me i shouldnt be voting you. Yes you are tarred by Luthines action but thats no surprise idt

Switches vote to Kat makes sense.

@laine    

Your tone has improved from early game to me. this sounds more businesslike Laine

im happy with AJ so far   hes not out of wolf range but he hasnt triggered anything yet.

Kaylee im unsure of  want to see more

Luthine    didnt like.  the  tone doesnt come thru bugged me and the way she voted someone she has said multiple times she cant read.

Halli   Bouncy some weirdness

Doesn't like Luth or Kat...still a good look for Dice.

Is it seriously just me who feels like Aj and Kat are working together here?

If me and AJ were together we wouldn't be working together in the thread... that would be crazy

rubbish. you might not want to be really obvious but working together in the thread D1? Happens. its how u do it that matters

Sticks to his guns.

Kat: you're here now. Tell us why you shouldn't be lynched. If you're town try to show it. Also, nobody forgot about Rhea not voting. That's been discussed.

it's also been dismissed

me threatening to lynch her if she does it again is dimissed is it kat?

@ WiFi 

I have yet to figure you out too, and Thank you!  :smile:

As for Dice and Verb, they are just not posting and I don't see how that is helping. Too quiet, too quiet!

Dice, Verb, Kat mafia team?  :huh:

Ive been slammed at work and when im home you lot arnt here.

As for that mafia team? Nope. Im town and verbs got me thinking he is.

You tho im not sure of and this post is making my gut talk to me.

Still going after Kat.

im home sick today so will be around for DL assuming im not asleep

right now id rather vote Rhea

that post is pinging me and to be honest other then what i didnt like of Luthines we dont have anything to go on with kat except that she hasnt been here

@MODS   is this a hammer game or not? im sure u said but i dont remember

Backs off Kat, whom he was on all day to switch to Rhea. I can still see that being a townie move based on his reasons.

i honestly have no problem with a kat lynch at this point either

Has not problem switching, at least what he says.

looks like kats the lynch then i guess

This bugs me knowing how she flipped. Not sure it makes him scum just don't like this post. Still liking Dice for town honestly. If we lynch incorrectly this phase and still get another one, then I'll question if he's scum. For now this one post isn't enough to make me change my mind about him being town.

Yeah, out of these, I feel good about AJ first, Kaylee, Laine, Verb as well

Rhea null, need more

Luth I'm on the fence about

Dice I need more from

Hallia, why are you on the fence with Luth? 

The Hallia/Laine exchanges are mostly null for me. I feel this was a action/reaction to something benign. Hallia likes to get the game going, from what I remember, and I'm fine with that. Poking at something that can't be proven is meh. It doesn't make me go one way or the other.

I'm not sure what to make of Kaylee though. A lot of what she's posted is just going along with what other people have said. She's the most suspicious to me atp. 

Verb and AJ I always feel leery about! But as of now, Verb has a few descent posts and AJ has been making sense! 

Dice...I don't agree with you on Laine. Otherwise I am null with you. 

Luth is a null read to me. 

WiFi is all over the place and I don't know what to make of it. 

This doesn't make sense to me. She has Luth as null but questioned why Hally was on the fence.

Welcome Kat!

So...I've been busy at work. I have to go now and won't be back until probably right before deadline. I will be back!

For now I will UNVOTE

First mention of Kat. Null

Im here. Trying to follow these convorsations.

Not following the train on Kat. I didn't particularly like Luths vote on AJ, but it seemed like a spontanious vote more meta based than anything else. And she removed it. Other than that, I havent seen anything that pings me from Kat.

I need to read more.

Doesn't like the Kat train. Possible distancing but could be legit I suppose.

*snipped*

I still dont see how you were twisting her words, but since then what I've read has been fairly consistent. Notcompletely convinced she's town though.

Also not convinced Hallia, WiFi or Laineare town.

Leaning townon Kat, AJ and Dice.

Is Verb still having issues?

Has Kat as town. Not sure why...no thoughts to say what made her think this.

I'm really not feeling the Kat train. Don't like it.

Still doesn't like Kat's train. Distancing or sticking to her guns with her town read/being legit?

How is it opportunistic?

I have not seen anything ping worthy from Kat sice she took over. I think this train is taking advantage of Luths error rather than on recent posts .

Here she explains why she doesn't like the Kat train. (This was still D1). I can see this being a legit townie thought process...I was kinda there myself.

I know I'm town. I don't know about anyone else. And Hallia if AJ and I were mafia he would have bussed me so hard it wouldn't have even been funny

this is truth

What is truth? Not knowing about anyone else of that AJ would've bussed Kat if they were on the same team?

AJ, why am I on your radar?

This isn't instant messenger and I don't get instant updates, I have to continually refresh the screen to see what other people are posting, and it takes my computer time to refresh the screen because it is old and slow (like me). I refreshed and you had voted making it a tie. I am not fond of hammering because I've been burned in the past, and badly. Which I posted. The tick tock was not meant to be a taunt, just that time was running out. I refreshed again and Kat had voted at the last minute and it was exactly 10pm (deadline for me) so too late to vote.

Would have made a difference to you if I had voted for Kat and brought it back to a tie? 

It looks serious fishy to me that Kat felt the need to save herself over letting fate decide. 

Let me ask you this...Do you think it would have been better to have a tie? What do you think about Kat's vote?

Now she begins to suspect Kat. Pretty early...in fact, it was before D2 started. So she's putting suspicions on Kat before knowing that we would go after Kat. Makes more sense from a townie POV than a scummate. Why not go for Wifi if she was Kat's teammate?

*snipped*

I wasn't sure about Hallia. That doesn't mean I wanted to vote for her. If I had voted anyone it would have been WiFi for her craziness. That would not have done any good. I didn't like the train on Kat so I wasn't voting there. 

As I sit here and think more about it, it looks as though you and Kat were waiting for the last minute to see what would happen and then voted to get out a townie. If Kat was town it would have been ok for her to wait for the roll of the dice. She would have either been proven town or Hallia would have. Now we know Hallia was town, so my bet is Kat is not. 

Most suspicious to me are you and Kat right now. 

Thinks AJ and Kat are teammates. I can see where she got that. She's still on Kat. Possible shot at tying AJ to Kat...but I feel that's slight.

Is it seriously just me who feels like Aj and Kat are working together here?

More of the above.

*snipped*

Then we have a different opinion. Until the votes I was leaning town on both AJ and Kat. Now I am not so sure. 

*snipped*

I've explained why I didn't vote. If you don't like it that is fine with me. I'm not going to keep arguing the point. No matter what I did I would be on the hot seat now. Frankly I'm surprised I've made it to day 2!

Well you did make it. Now stay involved and show us that your a townie if you are one. If not you're going down.

I am trying...I am at work. I post as I get time. 

Sticking to her guns about Kat and AJ.

Hallia :wub:

Please don't be scum.

Not buying this

I would say YOLO is a less than stellar reason, and not convinced that she is scum. hmmm

I'd be okay lynching Luthine. I'm not super confident on thinking she could be town and I don't want to no lynch. Kaylee has come around a bit but she's someone I'd prefer got peeked just to be sure. Reconsidering is fine but I'm still kind of bothered how quickly she backs down from arguments.

No clue where Rhea's head is at. Would like to know which way Wildfire is leaning as well.

And now?

Saying two people look the worst is perfectly reasonable, despite their interactions towards each other.

and that is exactly what I think of you and Kat right now. make me believe otherwise.

Obviously you can't defend something you didn't do.

What you can do is try to find scum instead, if you're innocent.

This was to Kat re Luth...adding the "iff you're innocent" part is pushing it to me.

Eh.

Luth getting replaced doesn't necessarily eliminate her error either

again...how do you feel about Kat/Luth now? 

I know it doesn't, I'm just making a point for Rhea to consider.

I don't like what Wildfire is doing right now, why she keeps switching and trying to force ties. I have no clue what her game is.

I'm sort of temped to YOLO vote Hallia

Why not just vote for Kat?

Taking the blame off yourself and putting it on me?

FML

I'm sorry Hally

Way too much begging for forgiveness, it doesn't seem genuine to me. 

[v]AJ[/v]

You are going to have to convince me that you are town. 

I snipped some of this. It's mostly her going after AJ and then she votes him.

Good morning!

So, I got 100% on my quiz! Wohoo! I may pass pharmacotherapeutics after all!

Why aren't more people posting? I thought I would wake up to a few pages to read but there's only like 9 posts and 3 of them were dups!

Verb, if you can't post then you can't play. Why not ask for a sub? This doesn't look that good to me. 

Nothing from Kat in what...24 hours now? Maybe not that long, but still. 

Dice man, we need you!

Kaylee I'm liking more and more. 

WiFi, if you look at the time stamps on my posts you will see that when i made the tick tock comment was the same time I said I wasn't going to pull the trigger. I was only making reference to the time and not trying to be sarcastic or taunting. I was in deed thinking that it was going to be a tie. I hit refresh and boom, it was too late. This is not a lie. If you'd like me to video tape the circle of death that I get every time I refresh my screen on here to prove it I will! My computer at work gives me the pop up when someone posts while I'm typing, at home that doesn't happen, and I was at home that night. So in order to see if anyone posts after me I have to refresh.

There seems to be a lot of cross game talk. Is that normal these days? 

I'll have to see how things go today, but at this point if I switch my vote it will be for Kat. 

Still doesn't like Kat, states she's willing to vote her.

@Kat

Kaylee has explained herself well enough. I don't see why that is still on your radar. Everything since then has been well thought out and I feel like she's really trying to hunt scum. 

I'm not going to explain my not voting again. It happened. If you want to lynch me over it them make your case and vote, otherwise I think this isn't helping. 

You and AJ are the ones who I've been most leery about, though I know AJ has been pushing hard to get me to see reason, which I'm working on. The whole seer cover, seer D0 peek, etc wasn't a thing when I played last. It's very confusing. I don't understand how the Hunt Seer NK is supposed to clear him as town. 

It's your vote that sticks out to me the most and everything after it. I feel like AJ set that up but maybe not intentionally. I don't know. I'm still trying to figure this out. 

It would look better if she went after Kat here, but I can still see it being a townie move. She's going after her bottom two.

@ WiFi 

As for Dice and Verb, they are just not posting and I don't see how that is helping. Too quiet, too quiet!

Ok somehow I missed the Kat vote. She was third on the train.

Combining the fact that she went after Luth early, then Kat before D2 started, even if she voted AJ first, and Kat then throwing last min dirt on her I'd say it's more likely for her to be town. Thoughts?

wow....things got rolling since I left last night....

as for my take on it: so aj left the vote on verb to within 24 hours of dl.  so what?!  If I think somebody is worth voting at the beginning of the day and vote them and then change my mind, I will still leave the vote on them.  Why, you ask? Because, something made me put it on there to begin with and until I have a better candidate I am not going to change...then there are times where I change my vote 2 or 3 times w/in a few posts cause I am being "pressured/convinced" by others.

1. Dice - his only posts were pics and 2 posts on the...what do I want to call it??..."questionable" post of laineys and the "dig" post of hallia's...one saying that the "questionable" post of lainey's was null to him and the other saying her defense of said post was scummy to him :dry: 

2. Andrej - kept "somewhat" calm :dry: during his defense of his joke vote...though he wasn't really defending his joke vote...more like defending against accusations against why he had it on for so long...not the vote itself...

3. Hallia - other than her "dig" post and defense thereof...pretty good posts so far

4. Rhea - focused mainly on kaylee's posts...I did like her gif...pretty cool :smile:

5. alannalynn - feeling good about her.  really getting into the game and questioning/redirecting people.

6. Luthine - not so good vibes from her...all she is concentrating on is andrej...how he can be scummy.

7. Wildfire Sedai - TOWN QUEENIE

8. Kaylee - not so good vibes from her...spent most of 10 pages saying andrej was wrong for his vote on verbal, votes on him, then seems to change her mind, unvotes, then goes right back to the argument :dry:

9. Verbal32 - I like his posts.  Short and to the point.  

I know that this is like way late but I have a lot of RL stuff and it takes me a while to write a post. 

Disclaimer:  This is not a reads list, it is a "how I feel at this point in time list!"

starts off thinking Luth is scummy.

Okay...so about the kaylee/aj thingee going on:  

1. I'm new and even I know by now that someone is going to eventually get voted within the first 20 posts of the game, hence joke vote

2. Even though aj is a slick player, easily confounding people into believing he is town when he is mafia :wink: , even he wouldn't let a joke vote get to a lynch vote

3. I think that the fact that it took Kaylee a while for her to realize her mistake and correct it is a good sign.  hear me out: People started voting on her pretty quickly.  She could have backed down as soon as she realized that she might get lynched and I would call that backpeddaling.  However, she didn't.  She kept pursuing her case because she really believed in it. It wasn't until the facts were presented to her in a clear manner that she could understand that she changed her stance and unvoted.  I am going to be honest here...I have been in the same position as her in my games.  I thought for sure that this scenario was right with all my heart and only after someone taking the time to explain to me how wrong I was did I apologize and change my stance.  So I give Kudo's to her for that.

So about the aj/luthine thing:

1. luthine sussing aj scum right off bat...been there done that... :dry: yeah he's such a sneaky player :wub: but it isn't right...I have come to believe he can't be scum ALL the time, can he??   :smile:

2. sussing is one thing.  voting it d1 is another.  I mean give the guy a chance to redeem himself.  =0)

1.Do you have any new thoughts since then WiFi? 2.Who do you want to vote? Why?3. Who is your highest town read?

1.My new thoughts are above...if you have any questions please ask

2. Luthine at this point but would like to wait for kat to speak up? She came on but didn't say anything worthwhile imo.  I wtl her because all of her posts are about aj being wolf and a vote on that when there really isn't much to go on.

3. My highest town read would probably be...Andrej at this point.

Wants to wait for Kat to speak for herself. Null

because kat came into the game, mid day with someone elses "mistakes"...I want to give her the benefit of the doubt.. [v] kaylee [/v] she is another I am wtl atp in the game.

Could be townie giving a sub a chance to speak. Could be a scummate trying to change the focus to a townie.

kat you can vote and make it a tie you know??

Hmmm Not as likely to come from a scummate, but could've been for show.

sorry hallia, I really am. but I couldn't see someone getting lynched because of someone elses bad play...now kat if you end up being mafia....now that's another story...  cause I am kind of wondering now...but its time for bed for me...hopefully I will remember what I want to say in morning.

Null post.

WiFi: So where do you stand on everyone right now?

1. Dice - he doesn't post a lot but what he does is good...so slightly townie
2. Andrej - *sigh* I never know about aj.  He seems townish to me so far so slightly townie.
3. Hallia - Professor Filius Flitwick, Vanilla Town - lynched D1
4. Rhea - so didn't like her "tick tock" post last night.  shows she could have voted yet didn't.  she apologized, won't happen again. clean slate. however: slightly scummy.
5. alannalynn - Reubus Hagrid, Vanilla Town - killed N1
6. Luthine Katiora - I am not feeling so good about defending her last night.  she says she can come on during the week, granted it is at work, however she hasn't really posted any content that would make me feel any better about last night...null to slightly scummy.
7. Wildfire Sedai - town queenie 
8. Kaylee - is looking a lot better to me now. She is asking questions. slightly townie.
9. Verbal32- is null to me cause don't have much to go on.  though what I do have is pretty good...so slightly townie.

Obviously some of these are off cause I have more townies than there are ie there are usually atleast 3 wolves in the game and I only have 2 slightlies at that...so these reads WILL CHANGE.  

Wildfire what game did you sub into?

And Rhea, I'm mistaken apparently. I thought this game was going to be vanilla but it doesn't specify in the OP so after searching through the sign ups because that's where this conversation stemmed from, I saw a post from Tress that said we'd only run the N0 peek version if we got the full 13. Doesn't mean weren't not playing a similar set up just that nobody got a town peek before the game started.

spirited away took princessbfleas spot.

Is Null to scum on Kat. (This was a little more than 24hrs till deadline).

My three scummy reads right now are between kat/dice/rhea. Kat because she hasn't really posted that much since last night except this post * which doesn't redeem her as far as me voting her goes.  I stood up for her last night (was it last night or night before?? whenever) but she hasn't come back with any content. She could have commented on the verb/rhea thing going on but nope.  That is unlike her.  Dice cause he seems to have fallen off the face of the earth. I don't think he said he was having any computer issues like verb did sooo.   :dry: rhea because of how she is going about getting her reads: going after verb for not posting much, he said he had a connection issue and going after aj: for going after her cause of the vote issue. For these reasons, I am going to [v] kat [/v] 

Kaylee you did vote me.

Kat, you're not being voted over Luth atp. I was hoping you'd bring it after barely escaping yesterday. I don't like how you waited for me to vote Hallia before finally voting to save yourself when you could've done so at any previous point.

Rhea, the old game talk stems from WiFi saying something I don't think is particularly accurate. When she subbed into the game she is talking about she wasn't "under suspicion" already, the person she replaced had never even posted. So saying she was being empathetic to Kat for this reason yesterday is false. That said, WiFi might actually believe in her own world that it happened the way she presented it.

I only voted Hallia because there was no other option. before you voted there was no option. I didn't want to tie, honestly because I hadn't read everything and for some reason thought that would end up with no lynch at all and a lynch on me, even a mislynch, gives info for town and at least gives them something to go on, but I KNOW my alignment and didn't know hers and your vote made me think that maybe you had seen something I hadn't, and so when I was able to lynch her I did. *shrugs* And honestly from stuff Rhea said I thought she would vote long before I did and when she didn't I did panic a little, I will admit. 

Has Kat as a possible scummy. Votes Kat but 4th on train.

For all the suspicions of Kat the vote seems to have come late...6 hours before deadline. Good candidate for scum. Both Luth and Kat had Wifi as null. Good place to keep a teammate. Not saying it makes Wifi scum, but liking her better than Rhea.

AJ*

Dice

Wifi

Kat*

Kaylee

Rhea

* linked due to re-read of EOD

If Kat is scum, then AJ moves to blue, actually.  If Kat is town, then EOD is null for my AJ read and he likely stays put.

I have no read on Dice or Wifi.  Dice closest to green, but I don't recall much from him, so still null.  As for Wifi, I've never played with her before and I'm not finding myself able to pin her down one way or the other yet.

Not much said about Kat/Luth. Makes a comment that Kat would clear AJ for him. Has Kat in the middle...good place if he was her teammate. Doesn't mean he is, but it is noted.

AJ*

Dice

Wifi

Kat*

Kaylee

Rhea

* linked due to re-read of EOD

If Kat is scum, then AJ moves to blue, actually.  If Kat is town, then EOD is null for my AJ read and he likely stays put.

I have no read on Dice or Wifi.  Dice closest to green, but I don't recall much from him, so still null.  As for Wifi, I've never played with her before and I'm not finding myself able to pin her down one way or the other yet.

UPDATE:

AJ

Dice - I can see the fire in his eyes, this is town Dice so far

Wifi - I can't put my finger on her, and therefore goes into POE as a result

Kaylee

Kat

Rhea

I'd like to lynch Rhea or Kat, actually.  Kat clears up AJ for me, but I have AJ high already.....so I'm gonna go for Rhea probably.  I need to ISO her before I vote, though.  If DM is going to be nice to me like this, I'm kicking into gear today.

Says again how Kat would clear up AJ and he wants to lynch Rhea or Kat. He never voted Kat. She's at the bottom though. Guess DM wasn't nice after all. Kat/Luth didn't say much about Verbal either that I remember. Kept it safe same as Wifi.

Unsure on Verbal still. My reads after doing these...

Dice

Rhea

Wifi/Verbal

I'm not ready to vote yet, but it'll be between my reds. They seems to be the most likely based on interactions with the known scum.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Verbal (1): Rhea

Not voting (4): Dice, WiFi, Kaylee, Verbal

Deadline for Day Three is Saturday, 8/6/16 at 9:00 PM PDT/midnight EDT.

MOD NOTE:  Deadline can be extended due to the weekend if the majority of players prefer - please let me know!

blu_1470542400.png

Ok...Im here. Im in a hotel, but Im here!

Kaylee, I read through everything you posted. You are making great sense, and I think you are on the right track.

I'll go back and read more. I'm on my tablet so hopefully I can do some quoting.

Early read:  Laine town

Response to Hallia appears genuinely annoyed.  That said, the situation is null for Hallia as I've also posted before reading the role PM.  Sometimes DM hangs on me when I try to see my PMs, so I'll skip it and post a fluff opener if I'm in the mood for it.

Doesnt show up until page 6. Not so odd.

Early read:  Laine town

Response to Hallia appears genuinely annoyed.  That said, the situation is null for Hallia as I've also posted before reading the role PM.  Sometimes DM hangs on me when I try to see my PMs, so I'll skip it and post a fluff opener if I'm in the mood for it.

Let me expound on that - I don't see scum trying to act annoyed to Hallia's posts.  I would expect them to largely ignore it and give Hallia a town read for "trying to get the game started".  Instead, Laine fired back a little and asked people what they thought.  Sounds like a town response, hence my early read.

Wanted to clarify because technically scum could be genuinely annoyed at stuff, too.

No issues posting here, but not really making a point.

You kind of answered yourself in your own post.

I have no issue with Hallia bringing it up. I am still saying it's not that indicative on your part, just very pointless.

What's pointless is the discussion about whether she lied about reading her role PM.  I can't see any possible reason why she would as either alignment, so it seems pretty clear (to me) that this discussion is "pointless".

If town:  she didn't read her role PM yet and posted.  Doubtful she lied.  Ok, null....moving on.

If scum:  she either did or didn't read her role PM yet and posted.  Doesn't matter if she lied, because her post was fluff and was not game-related.  Ok, null....moving on.

Everybody with me?  Good.

Still, not having any issues posting.

Yep.

Onto actual discussion.

Do you agree with Laine that Hallia could've been angling to smear her?

I think it is possible, but unlikely.

Still posting. Staying pretty neutral.

This is frustrating - I'm trying to post, but DM won't let me and it just saves the post.  When I'm posting for fun, no biggie.....but in mafia, this is becoming annoying fast.

I'm not going to be very active if this continues.

Setting up to be absent?

@Kaylee

I am leaning towards one of Hallia/Wildfire/Rhea maybe. Or you.

I wouldn't really fight a lynch on you but I'm not supremely confident how you'd flip either way atp. You seem genuine in recognizing your mistake but I also feel like you've backed down from any arguments pretty easily. Not sure what to make of that.

Hallia is active but that in itself isn't really a town tell. Her vote has been thrown around a lot and I don't find the reasons to be super good. I don't see how you were being defensive when she voted you.

I didn't have a huge problem with Rhea but if you're town I might be a little more wary of her.

Verb is null. His posts were decent but the lack of heavy involvement makes me wary. Him being lazy about not wanting to bother posting cause DM is slow sometimes is null.

Luthine I think could be town. I don't think she was twisting my words, just has a bad habit of thinking everything I say and do is scummy.

Laine's posts today were much better. I'd lean town on her.

I think Dice is town.

Wildfire I have no idea how to read but that doesn't mean she isn't scum. Nothing she's said or done yet make me feel any sort of comfortable with her.

Was it really null though? Verb completely missed the vote Day 1 all together.

He finally shows up, well past the deadline, like the next day, still having issues with DM. I find the timing between his last post and the next suss.

Testing to see if this works.

It did!

Ok, I'm going to re-read the EOD to see what I can figure out.  Honestly, I probably would have voted for Hallia as well.

Of course he would have voted for Hallia. Kat is his partner!

I see the problem now - when I try to post in a row, it hangs up badly.  This will make mafia more difficult, as I don't do walls of text.

We'll see how it goes.

more of the same... 

Now I can't even do a multiquote.  FML.  I'll check back in a bit - if this continues, I'm going to sub out as I can't stand playing mafia like this.

I just dont buy all of the issues. Being able to quote is not necessary. I've had some issues posting too, but it isn't keeping me from posting. It feels more to me like scum trying to hide under the radar.

Man I feel terrible.

Wildfire, I don't know what you're doing but if you're town you are making it exceptionally hard to read you this game.

Rhea, you are officially on my radar.

Kat, I want to believe that Luthine was just misunderstanding me earlier but her subbing out makes me wary.

Laine, I'll need your help.

Dice, you too.

Verb, if you are town I need you to start town telling bro because I can't have you sitting in the background and making me tinfoil.

Kaylee, I want to believe the way you reacted to me is genuine. If you turn out to be scum that I let off the hook I'm gonna be kicking myself endlessly.

I don't know what "tinfoil" means but I assume its not good. I was not the only one who was noticing Verbs inactivity, and not the only one who felt like it was odd.

Good morning!

So, I got 100% on my quiz! Wohoo! I may pass pharmacotherapeutics after all!

Why aren't more people posting? I thought I would wake up to a few pages to read but there's only like 9 posts and 3 of them were dups!

Verb, if you can't post then you can't play. Why not ask for a sub? This doesn't look that good to me. 

Nothing from Kat in what...24 hours now? Maybe not that long, but still. 

Dice man, we need you!

Kaylee I'm liking more and more. 

WiFi, if you look at the time stamps on my posts you will see that when i made the tick tock comment was the same time I said I wasn't going to pull the trigger. I was only making reference to the time and not trying to be sarcastic or taunting. I was in deed thinking that it was going to be a tie. I hit refresh and boom, it was too late. This is not a lie. If you'd like me to video tape the circle of death that I get every time I refresh my screen on here to prove it I will! My computer at work gives me the pop up when someone posts while I'm typing, at home that doesn't happen, and I was at home that night. So in order to see if anyone posts after me I have to refresh.

There seems to be a lot of cross game talk. Is that normal these days? 

I'll have to see how things go today, but at this point if I switch my vote it will be for Kat.

@ WiFi 

Dice being a low poster isn't too out of the norm for him, but yes, it does make it hard to clear him. I don't feel super confident in making a read yet.

Verb is making me nervous. I haven't had that many issues with DM and I feel he'd be more involved regardless. Townies just do, not make excuses.

@ Kaylee

How are you feeling about Dice and Verb now? It doesn't seem like them to sign up for a game and not participate. Even if DM is the culprit.

@ Kaylee

How are you feeling about Dice and Verb not posting?

Less ok with Verb hence why he moved down on my reads list yesterday. Him not posting feels wrong.

Dice, when he has posted I've liked and that's why he's higher. I do want to hear more from both. The slower pace of the game should help them both post more.

Dice being a low poster isn't too out of the norm for him, but yes, it does make it hard to clear him. I don't feel super confident in making a read yet.

Verb is making me nervous. I haven't had that many issues with DM and I feel he'd be more involved regardless. Townies just do, not make excuses.

I agree about Verb. Internet has been slow lately for me and I've had a few issues with DM. When it won't let me quote I just post thoughts best I can. After all you don't need to quote to get your point across.

Oh, that post went through quickly.

@Rhea - why do I get the impression that you're suddenly coming at me because other people are doing it first based on my activity level?  This screams opportunistic to me, especially considering I had you at the bottom of my list when I posted my reads.

Curious, dontcha think?

Is it weird that as soon as we start talking about you, Verb, you show up?

I throught it was more than weird.

Archived