DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Blue Ajah Harry Potter Week] HP Mafia 2016 - Gilderoy Lockhart and the Cult of Personality - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS

Songstress

Verb/Rhea/Kaylee

Her partner is gonna be in there somewhere. Most likely between Verb/Rhea but if not then I'd go Kaylee as a last resort. If it's WiFi then lolme but I doubt I will ever be able to tell when she's actually scum because her town game is already so out there

I agree, but I have my name and Wifi's swapped (understandable, of course).  It would make perfect sense to have her just go ham and post whatever...making people unable to read you as a newer player is a legit strategy that I've seen pulled off wonderfully in the past.  But I have her as behind Rhea.

I'm thinking about moving Kaylee up as well.  You and Dice are my 2 solid townies now.

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That said, I could still lynch Kat today - her flip would really help me with AJ. I want him blue (I don't usually tinfoil my blues), and I have Kat in WTL anyway.

How does Kat clear me?

I missed this - because of how you handled EOD1.  If scummates with Luth/Kat, you would have bussed hard imo.  Granted it does mean you could have been scum with Luth/Kat being town, but that's why I said the flip clears you for me - there is no way scum!AJ and scum!Luth have an EOD1 like that.  No way.

That said, I could still lynch Kat today - her flip would really help me with AJ. I want him blue (I don't usually tinfoil my blues), and I have Kat in WTL anyway.

How does Kat clear me?

I missed this - because of how you handled EOD1.  If scummates with Luth/Kat, you would have bussed hard imo.  Granted it does mean you could have been scum with Luth/Kat being town, but that's why I said the flip clears you for me - there is no way scum!AJ and scum!Luth have an EOD1 like that.  No way.

Severus Snape tossed and turned in his sleep, replaying in his head the angry confrontation with Dumbledore.  The Defense Against the Dark Arts position had been available, and yet again the headmaster had preferred another candidate - this time bringing in a dangerously incompetent buffoon.

Snape's dreams taunted him with scenes of Lockhart's mistakes - the Cornish Pixies on the first day of term, the "help" with Potter's broken arm, the dueling club... Good God, the dueling club.  Disaster after disaster played through Snape's head, and in the pre-dawn hours he awoke, burning with fury.

He packed his bags and slipped out of the castle without a word.

Andrej - Professor Severus Snape, Vanilla Town - has been killed.

IT IS NOW DAY THREE.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Not voting (5): Dice, Rhea,WiFi, Kaylee, Verbal

Deadline for Day Three is Saturday, 8/6/16 at 9:00 PM PDT/midnight EDT.

MOD NOTE:  Deadline can be extended due to the weekend if the majority of players prefer - please let me know!

blu_1470542400.png

Well...like I said, I need to rethink everything!

Kaylee - town

Dice - probaly town

WiFi - not sure still

Verb...you just hit the bottom of my list. 

[v]Verb[/v]

I don't have time right now, but I will post more later. 

FYI - I will be leaving town this afternoon but I will be able to get online when I get to my destination. I'll be on my tablet. I'll post my reasons then. 

Kaylee - town

Dice - probaly town

WiFi - not sure still

[v]Verb[/v]

I look forward to it. I won't be as quick to vote today. Since I'd really like to avoid a mislynch.

Dice- town

Wifi - unsure

Verb - sounding better.

Rhea - was on my bottom with Kat yesterday.

That puts Rhea and Wifi at the bottom. The only one I refuse to look at is Dice.

This afternoon I want to ISO Luth/Kat to see how they interacted with everyone. Same for how everyone was reading them. I feel with good scum hunting we can find another scum.

Verb/Rhea/Kaylee

Her partner is gonna be in there somewhere. Most likely between Verb/Rhea but if not then I'd go Kaylee as a last resort. If it's WiFi then lolme but I doubt I will ever be able to tell when she's actually scum because her town game is already so out there

I agree, but I have my name and Wifi's swapped (understandable, of course). It would make perfect sense to have her just go ham and post whatever...making people unable to read you as a newer player is a legit strategy that I've seen pulled off wonderfully in the past. But I have her as behind Rhea.

I'm thinking about moving Kaylee up as well. You and Dice are my 2 solid townies now.

Bumping this.

Kaylee - town

Dice - probaly town

WiFi - not sure still

[v]Verb[/v]

Big surprise there.

Rhea/Wifi are the bottom of my reads - I like Rhea better for scum, but I have to admit that I can't get a read on Wifi and she's there more as POE than anything else.

Verb/Rhea/Kaylee

I agree, but I have my name and Wifi's swapped (understandable, of course). It would make perfect sense to have her just go ham and post whatever...making people unable to read you as a newer player is a legit strategy that I've seen pulled off wonderfully in the past. But I have her as behind Rhea.

I'm thinking about moving Kaylee up as well. You and Dice are my 2 solid townies now.

Bumping this.

I hate that my read on Wifi comes down to that, though.  Just doesn't feel right.  She's POE as a result (like I said above), which basically means I'd rather lynch Rhea, who I feel better about being scum.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Verbal (1): Rhea

Not voting (4): Dice, WiFi, Kaylee, Verbal

Deadline for Day Three is Saturday, 8/6/16 at 9:00 PM PDT/midnight EDT.

MOD NOTE:  Deadline can be extended due to the weekend if the majority of players prefer - please let me know!

blu_1470542400.png

Kaylee - town

Dice - probaly town

WiFi - not sure still

[v]Verb[/v]

Also, I'd rather talk it out before placing a hasty vote.  If you are actually town and 1 other townie votes you, scum can hammer and we can easily lose this the following day.

Haste makes waste.  ;-)

@kaylee

wifis playing largely as she does as town.  i know people find it hard to read her but ive played a bunch of games with her and shes fairly consistent in how she plays. Dont think i have seen

i think scum is in rhea and verb.  verbs kinda tinfoil but im not clearing him because he came in responded to AJ and then voila! AJs dead. I can see verb making that play

so what do people think of the cop claiming? its d3 we one scum down and theres probably only one to go.

I do have a caveat on that tho   if your views were AJ and me dont bother if it included anyone else then i think DO bother.

thoughts?

and DO NOT just claim from the hip   talk it out first!!!!

so what do people think of the cop claiming? its d3 we one scum down and theres probably only one to go.

I do have a caveat on that tho if your views were AJ and me dont bother if it included anyone else then i think DO bother.

thoughts?

and DO NOT just claim from the hip talk it out first!!!!

I was thinking the same. Even if it clears one other townie that would help. Don't want to mislynch if we can avoid it.

@kaylee

wifis playing largely as she does as town. i know people find it hard to read her but ive played a bunch of games with her and shes fairly consistent in how she plays. Dont think i have seen

i think scum is in rhea and verb. verbs kinda tinfoil but im not clearing him because he came in responded to AJ and then voila! AJs dead. I can see verb making that play

I suppose you could be right about Wifi. Then that leaves Verb and Rhea. I'm not sold on Wifi being town though. She needs to step it up.

I do have a caveat on that tho if your views were AJ and me dont bother if it included anyone else then i think DO bother.

thoughts?

and DO NOT just claim from the hip talk it out first!!!!

I was thinking the same. Even if it clears one other townie that would help. Don't want to mislynch if we can avoid it.

thats my thinking. im HOPING the doc viewed two people other then me and aj cause if so game = solved

Archived