DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Blue Ajah Harry Potter Week] HP Mafia 2016 - Gilderoy Lockhart and the Cult of Personality - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS

Songstress

Okay...so about the kaylee/aj thingee going on:

1. I'm new and even I know by now that someone is going to eventually get voted within the first 20 posts of the game, hence joke vote

2. Even though aj is a slick player, easily confounding people into believing he is town when he is mafia :wink: , even he wouldn't let a joke vote get to a lynch vote

3. I think that the fact that it took Kaylee a while for her to realize her mistake and correct it is a good sign. hear me out: People started voting on her pretty quickly. She could have backed down as soon as she realized that she might get lynched and I would call that backpeddaling. However, she didn't. She kept pursuing her case because she really believed in it. It wasn't until the facts were presented to her in a clear manner that she could understand that she changed her stance and unvoted. I am going to be honest here...I have been in the same position as her in my games. I thought for sure that this scenario was right with all my heart and only after someone taking the time to explain to me how wrong I was did I apologize and change my stance. So I give Kudo's to her for that.

So about the aj/luthine thing:

1. luthine sussing aj scum right off bat...been there done that... :dry: yeah he's such a sneaky player :wub: but it isn't right...I have come to believe he can't be scum ALL the time, can he?? :smile:

2. sussing is one thing. voting it d1 is another. I mean give the guy a chance to redeem himself. =0)

1.Do you have any new thoughts since then WiFi? 2.Who do you want to vote? Why?3. Who is your highest town read?

1.My new thoughts are above...if you have any questions please ask

2. Luthine at this point but would like to wait for kat to speak up? She came on but didn't say anything worthwhile imo. I wtl her because all of her posts are about aj being wolf and a vote on that when there really isn't much to go on.

3. My highest town read would probably be...Andrej at this point.

Referring to this. Makes it sound like toy feel better about me. I'm getting conflicting feels from you about me.

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome Kat!

So...I've been busy at work. I have to go now and won't be back until probably right before deadline. I will be back!

For now I will UNVOTE

Do you feel better about Kaylee, or..?

I still dont see how you were twisting her words, but since then what I've read has been fairly consistent. Notcompletely convinced she's town though.

Also not convinced Hallia, WiFi or Laineare town.

Leaning townon Kat, AJ and Dice.

Is Verb still having issues?

How is it opportunistic?

I have not seen anything ping worthy from Kat sice she took over. I think this train is taking advantage of Luths error rather than on recent posts .

Eh.

Luth getting replaced doesn't necessarily eliminate her error either

One error doesn't make her/me scum though. If errors made you scum you'd have it tied up with me and kaylee and wifi would be a sk lol

I know it doesn't, I'm just making a point for Rhea to consider.

I don't like what Wildfire is doing right now, why she keeps switching and trying to force ties. I have no clue what her game is.

I'm sort of temped to YOLO vote Hallia

I know it doesn't, I'm just making a point for Rhea to consider.

I don't like what Wildfire is doing right now, why she keeps switching and trying to force ties. I have no clue what her game is.

I'm sort of temped to YOLO vote Hallia

Why Hallia?

Archived