DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Blue Ajah Harry Potter Week] HP Mafia 2016 - Gilderoy Lockhart and the Cult of Personality - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS

Songstress

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@laine    

Your tone has improved from early game to me. this sounds more businesslike Laine

im happy with AJ so far   hes not out of wolf range but he hasnt triggered anything yet.

Kaylee im unsure of  want to see more

Luthine    didnt like.  the  tone doesnt come thru bugged me and the way she voted someone she has said multiple times she cant read.

Halli   Bouncy some weirdness

Thanks, Can you expand on Hally's weirdness pls

not to be nitpicky....but the countdown thingee says 3-aug-2016 00-00-00

alanna: yes but it takes me awhile to type them...coming up....

24-hr time, 00:00 is midnight.

Thank you, looking forward to it

Okay...so about the kaylee/aj thingee going on:  

1. I'm new and even I know by now that someone is going to eventually get voted within the first 20 posts of the game, hence joke vote

2. Even though aj is a slick player, easily confounding people into believing he is town when he is mafia :wink: , even he wouldn't let a joke vote get to a lynch vote

3. I think that the fact that it took Kaylee a while for her to realize her mistake and correct it is a good sign.  hear me out: People started voting on her pretty quickly.  She could have backed down as soon as she realized that she might get lynched and I would call that backpeddaling.  However, she didn't.  She kept pursuing her case because she really believed in it. It wasn't until the facts were presented to her in a clear manner that she could understand that she changed her stance and unvoted.  I am going to be honest here...I have been in the same position as her in my games.  I thought for sure that this scenario was right with all my heart and only after someone taking the time to explain to me how wrong I was did I apologize and change my stance.  So I give Kudo's to her for that.

So about the aj/luthine thing:

1. luthine sussing aj scum right off bat...been there done that... :dry: yeah he's such a sneaky player :wub: but it isn't right...I have come to believe he can't be scum ALL the time, can he??  :smile:

2. sussing is one thing.  voting it d1 is another.  I mean give the guy a chance to redeem himself.  =0)

1.Do you have any new thoughts since then WiFi? 2.Who do you want to vote? Why?3. Who is your highest town read?

1.My new thoughts are above...if you have any questions please ask

2. Luthine at this point but would like to wait for kat to speak up? She came on but didn't say anything worthwhile imo.  I wtl her because all of her posts are about aj being wolf and a vote on that when there really isn't much to go on.

3. My highest town read would probably be...Andrej at this point.

It's the: He can't rand scum ALL the time CAN he thing...though I am wondering: people say that rand.org/com is used to decide the players positions...well what if rand.org/com keeps info on usernames in the form of cookies and just repeats the cycle :dry:  ya never know :rolleyes:

Wtl Hally or Kat. (Would be based off Luth).

I'll be around until about 30 mins till deadline.

explain Hally again? I think I remember you saying something about her content but then you took it back so I'm not sure what the case on her is unless I read that wrong

It's the: He can't rand scum ALL the time CAN he thing...though I am wondering: people say that rand.org/com is used to decide the players positions...well what if rand.org/com keeps info on usernames in the form of cookies and just repeats the cycle :dry: ya never know :rolleyes:

random.org is used to basically create a randomized number and doesn't store any data. Besides that it's a statistical fallacy to believe that someone cant be scum just because theyve been scum often, since every game is independent of each other and can't determine someone's alignment from different game

I always flop around with my vote. Not sure how you can say that is alignment indicative.

For me it's not even that you've moved it around, but the reasons why. I get the Luth vote, though something about that made be pause. As AJ said you've yet to say how I was being defensive which is part of why you voted me.

Here Laine.

I'm not saying it's a scum tell. I'm saying that it makes me a little hesitant because I don't find some of the reasons very strong.

For instance, if Kaylee and Luthine are both town, I think that looks bad for you.

Have you honestly seen better reasoning this game so far?

This response was also bad.

I always flop around with my vote. Not sure how you can say that is alignment indicative.

For me it's not even that you've moved it around, but the reasons why. I get the Luth vote, though something about that made be pause. As AJ said you've yet to say how I was being defensive which is part of why you voted me.

Here Laine.

And why I saw you as being defensive. Don't forget that part.

sorry, I was being facetious.  No, I think you are town based on your exchanges with kaylee and luthine.  And I decided not to treat you as scum rotb... though I am wondering if I should play the game where everyone is scum and have to convince me they are town, everyone is town and have to convince me they are scum, or everyone is null...everyone is null.. :smile:

Archived