DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Blue Ajah Harry Potter Week] HP Mafia 2016 - Gilderoy Lockhart and the Cult of Personality - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS

Songstress

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FINAL D3 VOTE COUNT:

Verbal (4): Rhea, Kaylee, WiFi, Dice

Not voting (1): Verbal

Deadline for Day Three is Saturday, 8/6/16 at 9:00 PM PDT/midnight EDT.

MOD NOTE: Deadline can be extended due to the weekend if the majority of players prefer - please let me know!

blu_1470542400.png

"Ginny!  Ginny, wait!"  Hermione rushed into the Gryffindor common room, hard on the heels of the young redhead.

"Can you believe this? Seriously!" Ginny thrust an armload of paper into Ron's arms.  "Look at this load of rubbish."

Ron and Harry sorted through the stack, disbelief growing on their faces.  Copy after copy of Witch Weekly fell to the floor, with the smug, grinning face of Gilderoy Lockhart on each of them.  In the midst of the pile of magazines, they found a carefully wrapped framed photograph.  Autographed, no less.  Personally autographed from Lockhart to "his most ardent admirer, Hermione Granger."

"It's not what you think!" Hermione shouted, embarrassed.  "You don't understand!  He was... I just... I was keeping... oh, he was just so terribly misunderstood!"

Turning from her friends, Hermione rushed out the door, eyes filled with tears, where she collided with the solid form of Albus Dumbledore.

"Come away with me now, my girl.  It's all over, and things appear to have turned out for the best."

Verbal - Hermione Granger, Mafia Goon - has been lynched.

TOWN HAS WON!

Congratulations to:

Rhea - Professor Albus Dumbledore, town cop

WiFi - Professor Minerva McGonagall, vanilla town

Dice - Harry Potter, vanilla town

Kaylee - Ron Weasley, vanilla town

Thank you all for playing, and for participating in this year's Harry Potter Week festivities!  :wub:

Archived