DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game Over] Cliche Mafia - The Death of Meta - Sooh Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pralaya - Town Cop - The Obscure Role Accusation Monger - Generally accuses several people of being some obscure anti-town role by D2 &The Sole Arbiter of Optimal Play - There is only one correct strategy for any situation and that is the one the Sole Arbiter uses. Anyone who disagrees is a noob or a moron - has been Killed

*mourns the loss of any ability to fully trust Yates this game*

I have to take a shower and get to work, mandatory overtime is starting today... will check in from work if I can.

I was going to throw together a quick reads list based on my impressions from D1/N1 but when I got to it I realized more than half of the game was null at the moment, so I need to go back through and pull some ISOs to refresh my memory. 

A few quick hits in the meantime:

Town leans - Turin, probably Panchi due to how EOD shook out, and I'd like to include Yates on here (but I doubt I can with any certainty).  

Mafia leans - Darthe and Shady

More later, with more details.

Mafia leans - Darthe and Shady

I'm actually inclined to believe Darthe is Town this game. I'm not saying he won't eventually lose us the game but at least I believe he is Town. He did put some effort into making a case on Panchi when he didn't need to and could have just hemmed and hawed until Cass got mislynched. So I think that buys him today, at least.

yatesmafia_zpssrgtkgog.jpg

You make it look so simple.

Except for the "No" answer leg to "is he playing a mafia game." That's just hurtful. As anyone who has met me can attest; I'm just as awesome in real life.

yatesmafia_zpssrgtkgog.jpg

You make it look so simple.

Except for the "No" answer leg to "is he playing a mafia game." That's just hurtful. As anyone who has met me can attest; I'm just as awesome in real life.

Verb could have vouched for you if you hadn't shot him in the face last night :laugh:

Verb could have vouched for you if you hadn't shot him in the face last night :laugh:

I can't track people and shoot other people in the face on the same night, silly. I have tenticals of awesomeness but I can't walk and chew bubblegum at the same time.   :dry:

Vote Count

Darthe - 1 (Turin)

Leyrann - 1 (Darthe)

Panchi - 2 (Hallia, Leyrann)

Not Voting - 9 (Sooh, RTE, Panchi, BFG, Tina, Tress, Shadar, Yates, Dice)

With 13 alive it takes 7 to Lynch.

Day 2 Deadline Ends Monday 23 March 2015 @ 9.15pm GMT (so it doesn't hit a weekend)

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20150323T2115&p0=136&msg=end+of+day+2

*Can we try and make sure votes are red and bold? I almost missed Hallia's and can't be doing with Darthe telling me off constantly :tongue:

Bart%20Simpson%20sorry.gif

for not posting much the last days. I hope I will become more active tomorrow. I will try (but won´t promise) to do a re-read then. 

Just from memory I´m suspicious of Dice (who hasn´t done much so far) and Shady. I didn´t like his "a rl friend gave me an advice" comment. 

Have a feeling that Turin is town. 

I hope I will have anything more interesting to share tomorrow. 

still got crappy Bing as my default search thingy though :dry:

It's over four years old and I've never been brave enough to do it before - but it got stupidly slow. it does seem to be an awful lot faster now - which is awesome. Apologies for interrupting lol.

I blame Verbal - he said it was ok to chat.

Archived