DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game Over] Cliche Mafia - The Death of Meta - Sooh Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vote Count

Darthe - 1 (Turin)

Leyrann - 1 (RTE)

Turin - 1 (Hallia)

Shadar - 1 (Tina)

Hallia - 3 (Darthe, Dice, Leyrann)

Not Voting - 6 (Sooh, Panchi, BFG, Tress, Shadar, Yates)

With 13 alive it takes 7 to Lynch.

Day 2 Deadline Ends Monday 23 March 2015 @ 9.15pm GMT (so it doesn't hit a weekend)

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20150323T2115&p0=136&msg=end+of+day+2

I'm leaning towards thinking Darthe might be on to something here.. Especially since the only comeback from Hallia is "Darthe being Darthe"... 

[v]Hallia[/v]

RTE, to lynch someone you need a reason. Yours fo me isn't exactly clear to me. I believe it's that you think I'm hiding behind my clichés or something?

No, actually my point is that even after dropping your cliche act you still read as scummy to me. You are still very reactionary and overly defensive and your interactions in this game have been very prickly, consistently. You're uncomfortable with any and all votes on you and you leap to defensive. Feel like you haven't been contributing so much as trying to save your own skin really. 

RTE, to lynch someone you need a reason. Yours fo me isn't exactly clear to me. I believe it's that you think I'm hiding behind my clichés or something?

No, actually my point is that even after dropping your cliche act you still read as scummy to me. You are still very reactionary and overly defensive and your interactions in this game have been very prickly, consistently. You're uncomfortable with any and all votes on you and you leap to defensive. Feel like you haven't been contributing so much as trying to save your own skin really. 

Well, you know why it looks like that?

I haven't dropped my cliché.

Well, you know why it looks like that?

I haven't dropped my cliché.

Maybe it would be a good time to, so you know, you can contribute to the game more effectively and people can make sense out of your actions/posts.

How about a list of your reads?

Sooh - Unsure. Hasn't stood out to me.

RTE - Slight scum lean. I feel he's grasping straws a bit casing me.

Panchi - Too inactive for my liking, though I guess it could have to do with a cliché.

BFG - Nothing that I took notice of, also don't know her. Can't really say anything about.

Tina - Really not liking how she doesn't really do anything apart from cliché-posting. Makes me think she is trying to fly under the radar with it.

Tress - Hasn't stood out to me.

Shadar - First timer, I think he's doing allright. Imo there's nothing wrong with advice from someone else IRL. There are enough people out there who know the game (just two days ago I had a discussion about the RL version with a bunch of people from school).

Yates - Fake claims are annoying. Unsure for the rest.

Dice - Could be me, but I feel like he's less noticeable than normally. Not sure if a good thing, a bad thing or a cliché. Worth paying attention to.

Darthe - Liking his play so far. Biggest town feel.

Turin - Doesn't stand out to me like he did last game, but I was wrong last game. For now he's not one of the people I feel like I should be extra suspicious of.

Hallia - Play looking very weak to me, and as Darthe mentioned, she isn't new anymore. I'm happy with my vote where it is.

And a special for RTE: That post was part of my cliché.

For someone concerned with how your cliche is influencing people's reads on you...

...you sure don't seem overly concerned about how other people's cliches affect YOUR reads.

I'm thinking about using my tentacle of vigginess on you. You seem a worthy target.

Vote Count

Darthe - 1 (Turin)

Leyrann - 1 (RTE)

Shadar - 1 (Tina)

Hallia - 4 (Darthe, Dice, Leyrann, Sooh)

Dice - 1 (Hallia)

Not Voting - 5 (Panchi, BFG, Tress, Shadar, Yates)

With 13 alive it takes 7 to Lynch.

Day 2 Deadline Ends Monday 23 March 2015 @ 9.15pm GMT (so it doesn't hit a weekend)

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20150323T2115&p0=136&msg=end+of+day+2

So far, I am leaning on Darthe being town. I don't think a scum put so much effort.

Hallia's cliche initially made me think that it might be not be possible for a scum to have that cliche but now I am not sure about that. She could be scum.

Ley, same thing as Hallia about cliche but between Ley and Hallia, Hallia is more suspicious.

More explanation coming up tomorrow, once I am done with exams.

So far, I am leaning on Darthe being town. I don't think a scum put so much effort.

Hallia's cliche initially made me think that it might be not be possible for a scum to have that cliche but now I am not sure about that. She could be scum.

Ley, same thing as Hallia about cliche between Ley and Hallia, Hallia is more suspicious.

More explanation coming up tomorrow, once I am done with exams.

And a special for RTE: That post was part of my cliché.

For someone concerned with how your cliche is influencing people's reads on you...

...you sure don't seem overly concerned about how other people's cliches affect YOUR reads.

I'm thinking about using my tentacle of vigginess on you. You seem a worthy target.

I'm NOT reading you on your cliché. That's the whole point of what I said.

And as I said it was a special for RTE because he seems to consistently not recognize my cliché.

Darthe being darthe

Fos

Fos but no vote? he is pushing you as mafia and you have nothing to say??

vote Hallia

Hallia dismisses Darthe's vote. Dice catches. Dice move up the town list a bit  :bandredhand:

Meh, Darthe always pushes me.  I'm just enjoying the game.

Vote: Dice

For making it more than it is

Hallia continues to dismiss Darthe. Using the "he always does that" defense.  Bad Hallia   :birgitte: is displeased.

I'd guess Hallia, Tina, RTE and a fourth as scum team.

I can see these players as all individually mafia reads. Not sure how they fit together unless there is someone pulling the strings, Like Darthe (or Yates). Still not lynching Ley today  :perrin:

I'm all for competing trains but happy to move to Hallia. I do try to give her a bit more benefit of the doubt as historically I criticize her play quite a lot. But scum is scum, so happy to see Ley or Hallia go today. 

Well Ley isn't getting lynched today so your vote is currently wasted. Got any other people you are willing to lynch?   :lan:

BTW, it takes more than 1 vote to make a train  :wink:

I'm all for competing trains but happy to move to Hallia. I do try to give her a bit more benefit of the doubt as historically I criticize her play quite a lot. But scum is scum, so happy to see Ley or Hallia go today. 

Well Ley isn't getting lynched today so your vote is currently wasted. Got any other people you are willing to lynch?   :lan:

BTW, it takes more than 1 vote to make a train  :wink:

Darthe was voting Ley too before but ah well, I see your point.

Unvote. Vote: Hallia.

Archived