DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game Over] Cliche Mafia - The Death of Meta - Sooh Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was about 1 second longer than I believed it.  :rolleyes:

Turin claims to be the scum that executed the hit on Verb, in this post.

Not sure if this is a joke or not?

I took it as him not believing Darthe

Well it seemed like quite a few thought she was just before deadline on D1...

FTR - I was only voting Panchi because she was the counter wagon to Cass, who I believed to be trending towards Town. Also, she was the only person with ANY kind of a case on her, weak though it may have been. We needed *A* lynch and I felt better about lynching a null than a Town lean.

I just dont see panchi as mafia. I think she would be more active if she was anyway.

No I just know how Panchi is from other theads. Everone else I have only had a small bit of conversation here and there. So I am skeptical of panchi being mafia is all. More of a gut feeling.

As you will learn from playing more mafia, this is certainly not always so.  What you're describing is meta, which we're trying to break this game.

FOS THE NEWBIE.

But seriously, with the competing trains, and her flipping town, I'm going to re-nudge the

Vote:Panchi

train.  I didn't really see her come out and defend herself at all, it seemed like everyone else doing the scrambling for her.

Lol Turin why would you say that unless you knew Yates was lying?

He is Yates, of course he was lying :smile:

He confirmed it when he switched up to say I was admitting I killed verb. I didn't kill anyone. But his action. Post fakeclaim are telling.

@Yates. Why you pick that particular claim to fake?

BTW, I may or may not have gone anywhere last night. It really had no.bearing on my disbelief of Yates.

He confirmed it when he switched up to say I was admitting I killed verb. I didn't kill anyone.

I was quite obviously pulling your pigtails. I know you didn't kill anybody. I tracked you with my tentacle of awesomeness, remember??

Archived