DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game Over] Cliche Mafia - The Death of Meta - Sooh Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

Shadar Alantin 52     BFG 44 ReleaseTheEvil 37 dicetosser1 33 Sooh 24 Hallia 24 Songstress 18 Panchi 13    

Living people with less posts than Cass who died D1 (not even N1).  

All four of the bottom posters happen to have both said little and performed poorly the few times they did provide content.  That's a poor combination.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, are you seriously assuming that all mafia were on this lynch?

LOL - no. But it is as close to a guarantee as you can get that there is at least one mafia on a Day 1 mislynch. Typically there's more than 1 but at least 1. And since Verb was NKed and flipped Town, this is a smaller pool to pick your lynch target from.

I would expect at least two... and you have to if you want this to be profitable because of the 25% rule.  Let's cross reference it with scummy people who also have a low post count shall we?

Let's cross reference it with scummy people who also have a low post count shall we?

RTEShadar, Turin, Panchi, Leyrann, Darthe, SoohBFG

The bold were on the mislynch AND in the low poster threshold.  How silly does my BFG pressure look NOW!  

Let's cross reference it with scummy people who also have a low post count shall we?

RTEShadar, Turin, Panchi, Leyrann, Darthe, SoohBFG

The bold were on the mislynch AND in the low poster threshold.  How silly does my BFG pressure look NOW!  

Still dubious.  I'd think BFG least scummy among them and didn't include Shadar because 50+ posts in his first game, all earnest, looks like a solid townie effort to me.  

RTE shouldn't be with how many posts he has.  I've got him as slightly scummier for that fact.  Tress is where I kinda wanna go atm cause Tina could just be inattentive but the inactivity and contentless posting are killing the ability to effectively hunt in this game.  

Long story short, BFG, if you aren't lynching from this pool?

Cass - 9 (RTE, Shadar, Turin, Panchi, Leyrann, Darthe, Sooh, BFG, Verbal )

You're doing it wrong. Especially if you check your role PM and find something that says something about your alignment being Town.

And yet you were stating intent to vote hallia who is ... Wait for it... NOT ON THAT TRAIN. OMG. :smile:

Tress, you saw hallia claim doc correct?

Long story short, BFG, if you aren't lynching from this pool?

Cass - 9 (RTE, Shadar, Turin, Panchi, Leyrann, Darthe, Sooh, BFG, Verbal )

You're doing it wrong. Especially if you check your role PM and find something that says something about your alignment being Town.

And yet you were stating intent to vote hallia who is ... Wait for it... NOT ON THAT TRAIN. OMG. :smile:

Tress, you saw hallia claim doc correct?

Two words.

I did.

And yet you were stating intent to vote hallia who is ... Wait for it... NOT ON THAT TRAIN. OMG.

Turin?

reading_is_fundamental_puzzle-r8176a084d

There's a big difference between threatening to vote for someone and voting them. This is a dumb conversation at this point in time given new information but seriously, dude.

Also the more he talks the stranger Turin looks. It's WIFOM all about.

Why do you think I tracked him?

I don't believe you did as town. I could see you tracking me as mafia since I said I was gonna shoot darthe.

I think you just faking all together tho.

I'm cool with this.  Tress dies or Hally dies.  Basic game so there won't be an RB, thus Tress can self protect if she is doc and that'll last for the game.  I also confirmed myself and will now claim Ley as an IC in the process.

Archived