DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game Over] Cliche Mafia - The Death of Meta - Sooh Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

you're doing a poor job with your meta then Darthe

Sooh, town leader is a place mafia will try to go. Even sacrificing one of their own to.make it look good. This us especially true in a basic game with the cop dead. No one can mechanically out them so if they play good they can lead town right off the cliff.

They do.have to get rid of anyone that squawks tho.

Yeah I suppose that COULD be...

So.. how come you both (Turin and Darthe) want to lynch RTE?

Tomorrow if I am alive and RTE is mafia, at a crucial point he will switch to me. Or if I straight get lynched the next day he will put someone else in front of RTE.

Or he might straight buss him trying to.look like the ultimate townie :biggrin:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because he has to or get instalynched sooH. Turin is outted.

Seriously mafia should concede. Once we lynch Turin and Rte the game is locked and then it just wastes people's time.

lynch RTE first then Darthe. Or better yet have the vig shoot him.
Yeah guys Turin thinks I'm scum so shoot who I am advocating lynching then me.

Attempt to distance denied.

I wrote poorly there. I.meant Darthe, lynch RTE first in that case.(before me that is) cause with two.mafia down town can afford.my.mislynch.

After I flip town, then look again at Darthe.

Yes. When I flip town I think it does look bad on you.

You are making a big effort to pre push my lynch. I'm talking because I need to get my thoughts out in case I get shot tonight. Do you think you are at risk tonight?

I doubt that I'll be at risk again this game since I intend to sweep it.  Risk of NK maybe.  

Really hoping for Tails though.

Yes. When I flip town I think it does look bad on you.

You are making a big effort to pre push my lynch. I'm talking because I need to get my thoughts out in case I get shot tonight. Do you think you are at risk tonight?

I doubt that I'll be at risk again this game since I intend to sweep it. Risk of NK maybe.

Really hoping for Tails though.

If your town and wrecking the mafia how would you.not be at risk? :unsure:

Also with 3 dead town only mafia can sweep at this point. You go ahead and post funny cat pictures now.

Yates, Darthe, Ley, Tress, Panchi, BFG clear (or close enough)

Turin/RTE outted.  

Sooh, Tina, Shadar, Dice remain.  

That's 3/4 after you take out NKs and etc.  Seems fairly clear to me.  We can mech lock this with a vig, a doc protect or by clearing a single townie.  Like I said, it's close to mech lock and with a vig it is truly done.  

Well since one if your "outted" is me and I'm town you are either mafia trying tp steer off cliff or fulldarthe.

I think the former.

Yates, I think Cass was right and you and Darthe are both mafia. So your shirts say you awesomesnd you are laughing at the entire town.

And I haven't followed WWE in a long time but I think miz was a bad gguy also. Yates is smirking at us.

Turin is least likely to be mafia after last vote.

I have a headache and can't concentrate on much :sad:

And I haven't followed WWE in a long time but I think miz was a bad gguy also. Yates is smirking at us.

d9M3NYb.gif

10/10

sorry about not being here   had full on w/e and got slammed by monday at work :(

Long story short, BFG, if you aren't lynching from this pool?

Cass - 9 (RTE, Shadar, Turin, Panchi, Leyrann, Darthe, Sooh, BFG, Verbal )

You're doing it wrong. Especially if you check your role PM and find something that says something about your alignment being Town.

@Ley it's not a strong read, but her last couple of games when mafia had reads and explanations of everyone on the game, I like that she isn't forcing her reads to allign with expectations and instead looking at the people she has something to talk about. It's enough for now when I think there are obvious suspects to focus on.

Back later

That's good enough for me.

Long story short, BFG, if you aren't lynching from this pool?

Cass - 9 (RTE, Shadar, Turin, Panchi, Leyrann, Darthe, Sooh, BFG, Verbal )

You're doing it wrong. Especially if you check your role PM and find something that says something about your alignment being Town.

Okay, are you seriously assuming that all mafia were on this lynch? I think that might actually be too much overgeneralizing to come from a mafia.

Hey Ley, here's a good example of something that might make me look at you askance.  Nobody said anything about where all the mafia were but lynching from yesterdays train is a smart move 9/10 of the time.  We have a basis for incrimination there and it narrows how much people focus on.  

Yates am i mixing this up? Dont you usually want to go after people OFF the wagon??

Oh I wish I was an Oscer Mayer Viggy, that is what I'd truly like to be-e-e.  For if I was the town vigilante, everyone would be in love with me.

Why do I never rand vig?

cause that'd be utter chaos.

BFG v yates

im getting town from yates   he is doing something i dont remember seeing him do in the past 2 games where he was not town.

BFG    i am leaning town but the fact that she keeps harping on that "for prosterity" thing has me questioning. I took it to mean he wanted it officially on the record so it couldnt be backed out of;.

Archived