DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game Over] Cliche Mafia - The Death of Meta - Sooh Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and for begining votes i was having fun with my cliches. And for the most part i have no clue what the heck to say, so i either joke or tell stories about things that happened in rl, which does nothing for me. I try to balance time between school, research, studying, and my organization. Through in dragonmount and you get a royal flush, or a hand that makes you lose. And on top of that i am still trying to figure out the deminted minds that come up with these ideas that may or may not be true so i either follow my gut with what i think is right, or read through the idea that you all have and either agree with or disagree. So Even though i may be "A Madness to Embrace" the insanity that goes on here takes the cake, see if i ever play another game of mafia with you people again.

*gasp* we have the same cliche! What are the odds? Wait... I don't want to know! I'm SO DONE with this game! It's the last time I'm ever going to play mafia!

and for begining votes i was having fun with my cliches. And for the most part i have no clue what the heck to say, so i either joke or tell stories about things that happened in rl, which does nothing for me. I try to balance time between school, research, studying, and my organization. Through in dragonmount and you get a royal flush, or a hand that makes you lose. And on top of that i am still trying to figure out the deminted minds that come up with these ideas that may or may not be true so i either follow my gut with what i think is right, or read through the idea that you all have and either agree with or disagree. So Even though i may be "A Madness to Embrace" the insanity that goes on here takes the cake, see if i ever play another game of mafia with you people again.

*gasp* we have the same cliche! What are the odds? Wait... I don't want to know! I'm SO DONE with this game! It's the last time I'm ever going to play mafia!

Yeah I has a twin.

Well I would, and i don't know why I did not. But maybe it is because I like evidence and dont have any, it just feels odd to not feel the pressure so I went with it. But I am off to bed for the night. So sleep well.

What's odd about not feeling pressure?  

Morning. I've got all the actions in but I can't start day till I get on my laptop later tonight. Sorry

That's cool, gives Darthe and I time to get mani-pedi's at the resort before trudging back in to Town...

Whatever happens, just remember:

I tracked Turin nowhere N1

I commuted with Darthe N2

Morning. I've got all the actions in but I can't start day till I get on my laptop later tonight. Sorry

That's cool, gives Darthe and I time to get mani-pedi's at the resort before trudging back in to Town...

Whatever happens, just remember:

I tracked Turin nowhere N1

I commuted with Darthe N2

No way there is a joat in this game. Yates quit trying to clear yourself thru lies. It makes buyh you and Darthe suspects. But I expect yo be dead soon so whatever GF mafia.

No way there is a joat in this game. Yates quit trying to clear yourself thru lies. It makes buyh you and Darthe suspects. But I expect yo be dead soon so whatever GF mafia.

First, you expect me dead? Why? Did you guys try to kill me last night even AFTER I announced in thread I'd be using my commuter ability? If so - LOL SCUM! Game over.

Second, the GF is dead. Remember? You bused her.

Finally, let's get this straight - I'm a FLYING PUMPKIN not a JOAT. I can do ANYTHING! The difference, as I just confirmed last night, is that a JOAT has a bunch of 1 shot abilities. I can use the same ability over and over again...

I would not know what the mafia did as I am not one of them.

I do know if I were mafia and you town. I would shoot into your ruse. Commuter is NOT. A basic role and wil not be in this game.

But you already know that. You directed the vig (or less likely SK) to shoot me. And your mafia buds aren't shooting you so you and Darthe claim it all worked and laugh to a mafia victory. My death will confirm this so I hope I do die.

Again. GF mafia.

Archived