DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game Over] Cliche Mafia - The Death of Meta - Sooh Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is Darthe considered clear by some people? He pushed hallia. This was a hard bus for cred.

Hallia wasn't under any pressure. There was no reason for scum to push that wagon, EVEN for Town credit. Plus, Darthe didn't NEED Town credit. Your argument is that scum intentionally bused their GF - who as you mentioned was basically a goon without a cop - thus reducing their force and increasing the number of mislynches required for voting majority, with a vig in the game?

That's going to be a tough sell. I'm not saying it's IMPOSSIBLE. But I'm going to harvest the low hanging fruit first.

Yes, because there are no mislynches among the lhf. :smile:

meyou want me to make a case against myself for you?

No. You have taken the position that there are so.many so improbable things that have vto be true in order for you to be mafia to.makethe mere thought impossible. I want you to defend your position by demonstrating those improbable things.

Otherwiseit is just posturing.

*scene*

The night passed quickly, although it seemed like an age to some :dry:. They'd all double and triple checked the locks on their doors, but the next morning two failed to check in at their allotted times. Their bodies were found as the sun rose.

Tress - Town Doctor - The Shamanic Scumhunter (scumhunts in altered states of consciousness) - 6th sense for scum. May or may not use alcohol or recreational drugs to "aid" scumhunting & The Thesaurian (lots and lots of big words) - has been Killed

RTE - Mafia Blocker - The Code Fail-er & The Never Reads the OP or the Rules-er - has been Killed

The last message they found on his laptop said, 'They'll keep playing. They don't know how to stop.'

Message to all remaining members of the MVPS. You can stop playing. We believe in you. Trust us to protect you.

It is now Day 3

Not Voting - 10 (Sooh, Panchi, BFG, Tina, Shadar, Yates, Dice, Darthe, Turin, Leyrann)

With 10 alive it takes 6 to Lynch.

Day 3 Deadline ends 9.15pm GMT 27 March 2015

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20150327T2115&p0=1320&msg=End+of+Day+3

Vote Count

Turin - 3 (Darthe, Yates, BFG)

Not Voting - 7 (Sooh, Panchi, Tina, Shadar, Dice, Turin, Leyrann)

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20150327T2115&p0=1320&msg=End+of+Day+3

Vote Count

Turin - 4 (Darthe, Yates, BFG, Sooh)

Not Voting - 6 (Panchi, Tina, Shadar, Dice, Turin, Leyrann)

Archived