DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game Over] Cliche Mafia - The Death of Meta - Sooh Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know what? Sooh is probably Town. Let me get some questions answered and point out why:

:wub:  Lovely to play with you again, Tress.

LIAR!

I know Tress is awesome... That's not what I was getting at at all.. lol

What WERE you getting at, Sooh?

Also, why did you think Leyrann was scum again? I don't recall a rationale?

And why did you follow your scum read onto Verbal [who we now know is Town]?

Could you also elaborate on your response to Shadar where he called Turin scum and you said that would be "not good?" Seems pertinent given he is likely scum.

This might be the most important question; what made you go from voting Panchi at 14:53 to Cass in your next post ~3 hours later at end of day?

@Darthe - She did follow you onto Hally in the AM here. I think that's a pretty good look.

*le sigh*

I was jokingly referring to the previous game with my comment on Tress. It was nothing but a botched joke... Also, before you read into that joke, it was before we were assigned roles...

As for the vote/unvote on Leyrann and Verbal, those were related to my cliches. It was in the starting period of the game, and I felt like taking some random stabs here and there to see what would happen. 

The response to Shady, well.. Turin being scum is not good in terms that that's who we're trying to get rid of, right?

What made me move my vote from Panchi to Cass, well, like most other people here I hoped we'd get a lynch, and seeing as Darthe moved his vote to Cass and that gave Cass majority (I believe, can't quite remember if it was majority or what it was..) I decided to go with in order to achieve a lynch and get a coroners report. 

And yeah... Hallia... well.. that went well, didn't it? :)

Anyway! Off to bed I go! I'll try to catch up in the morning before work!

Hallia ISO:

Cut out nested quotes in order to get this in one post, you can follow the link for the whole quote

/snip

FoS on Darthe for rejecting my luff

/snip

FoS on RTE for being too eager.

/snip

FoS for calling Cass's line of thought crazy (on Leyrann)

/snip (also lol)

FoS Turin for lying. He is never always town! I think that warrants a Vote: Turin

/snip

This hokey reason for a second vote deserves a FoS. (on Verb)

/snip

Trying to cast the blame on Verb for your vote? FoS!

You know what?

Unvote

Vote: Leyrann

I don't likes the cut of your jib.

FoS on Cass for kickstarting this game with her questioning!

FoS on Yates for claiming so early.

Unvote

Vote: Yates

For being LIAR!

[unvote]

[v] Tina [/v] for distracting the thread with awesome pictures!

And FoS on Tress for not jumping into the game seriously enough!

FoS on Sooh for random voting

/snip

Unvote

Vote:Darthe

You can dance with yourself, but arguing with yourself doesn't fly

I'm going to have to split the post, I don't want to lose the context.

I think Yates and I have the same cliche. Kinda funny. Lucky for me I have a role called Erase Other Player's Cliche If I Do It Better. And frankly, I'm doing it better. So there!

[unvote]

[v] Verb [/v]

That vote more than the others pushes me a little too far into the lead, Hallia. Any specific reason for that, considering the majority of play thus far has clearly been joking around and having fun with our cliches?

Think Hallia's just a loose cannon. Or has a couple of loose screws. Maybe both?

FoS for saying I'm loose!

We all do. Ithi says she isnt enforcing them though so we can use them as often or sporadically as we wish.

Yes, but I'm having fun with mine, so I've been trying to use it as much as possible. But I don't like the blatant push to 3 votes that Hallia just did - makes me the leader when nobody else has more than 1......which to me is taking the game out of the RVS and into the actual game. I'm ok with that, but people were still kinda messing around and her vote is pinging to me as a result.

I'd vote you but I'm already voting you. ><

We all do. Ithi says she isnt enforcing them though so we can use them as often or sporadically as we wish.

Yes, but I'm having fun with mine, so I've been trying to use it as much as possible. But I don't like the blatant push to 3 votes that Hallia just did - makes me the leader when nobody else has more than 1......which to me is taking the game out of the RVS and into the actual game. I'm ok with that, but people were still kinda messing around and her vote is pinging to me as a result.

You are right with getting the game going, yeah. If we don't do that we'll end up just randomly lynching every day.

Just don't lynch me. I know you're planning on it.

Unvote

Vote: Ley

Who said they were 'planning on it?'

I'm able to play at work again! We passed survey the other week, they've been more lax on us >=D

Verb - that seems like good reasoning, Maybe Poking her will draw her out

[unvote]

[v] Tress [/v]

I feel up until recently it was all playing up cliches. I'm sliding into actual gameplay.

Oh dear. :unsure:

I seem to have fallen off the face of the earth over the weekend.

There was delirium of sorts, and possibly hallucinations. What's left at the end of them is that I feel like I must...

[v]Dice[/v]

Why???

The voices in my head told me to. The voices also reminded me that after the last game, you were adamant about voting me in this one, or at least FOS'ing me... which you haven't done, even in jest, regardless of the fact that the first several days were nothing but joking around with our cliches and stereotypes.

Color me suspicious. *narrows eyes*

This reasoning, unless it's a joke is suspect.

Hallia ISO:

:( I'm not on the votes

<3 it's fine! ^_^

That was about 1 second longer than I believed it. :rolleyes:

Turin claims to be the scum that executed the hit on Verb, in this post.

Not sure if this is a joke or not?

I took it as him not believing Darthe

I just dont see panchi as mafia. I think she would be more active if she was anyway.

No I just know how Panchi is from other theads. Everone else I have only had a small bit of conversation here and there. So I am skeptical of panchi being mafia is all. More of a gut feeling.

As you will learn from playing more mafia, this is certainly not always so. What you're describing is meta, which we're trying to break this game.

FOS THE NEWBIE.

But seriously, with the competing trains, and her flipping town, I'm going to re-nudge the

Vote:Panchi

train. I didn't really see her come out and defend herself at all, it seemed like everyone else doing the scrambling for her.

[v] Turin [/v]

You seem to be too confidant that Panchi is town. It almost seems like insider knowledge

You're pointless

FoS Darthe for pointlessness

Darthe being darthe

Fos

Meh, Darthe always pushes me. I'm just enjoying the game.

Vote: Dice

For making it more than it is

I was trying to play up my cliches to fly under the radar, but as I appear to have been doing it almost too well, I will say:

I'm our doc, please don't lynch.

More frome as soon as I get to work

So the early FoS are on everybody who was posting at the time, the early Turin vote seems like obvious distancing at this point, but that's with hindsight of his slip.

Votes Leyrann twice, Yates, Tress, Darthe, Turin, Tina, Verb, Tress is the only vote that could be serious. I can't make anything from the votes. Assuming Turin flips mafia, that could be a distancing vote, but whether there's another one in there or not, I don't know.

Soft defends Turin against Yates, assuming Turin flips mafia this could be good for Yates, nudges Panchi (which makes both her and Turin, both of them nudging her makes her more likely town imo)

Votes Turin again, days before deadline and votes Dice with about a day and a half to deadline. Again I'm not sure whether this would be a distancing vote or a 'real' vote, Dice was in no danger of being lynched at any point yesterday.

The only thing I really got out of this was feeling better about Panchi, everything else I can read as either distancing or trying to get town lynched. I'll try and correlate with Turin's stuff tomorrow, to see if there are any other cross-overs.

Actually add the second vote on Leyrann as a 'real' vote that looks good for him, as her nudging a suspect - I'll need to reread the thread around it, but think Ley was on several suspect lists at the time, and Hallia's comment is pointed as opposed to the fluffy reasons beforehand.

Hmmm. That Dice vote looks kinda bad for Dice.

What did you get out of that exercise, BFG?

really? why?

Potential for distancing vote. I'm not putting a ton of stock in it right now but it goes in the "knowledge bucket."

Soft defends Turin against Yates, assuming Turin flips mafia this could be good for Yates...

I can't be more clear about this. Don't worry about how things "look" for me. One way or another, I'll have nothing to answer for by AM.

I thought so but dislike him ditching.  It doesn't seem like a townie thing to do and something easy to make an excuse for later as scum.

Cool. SooH is town.

Nut is Shadar??? Inquiring minds want to know...

Hey you think it is easy have an organization meeting that lasts for three hours is fun have at it, i could not pull out my phone to get on, so i am now on a computer. And i dont know how i could prove that i am town, but ask away. Mondays are hell, i have said it before.

and for begining votes i was having fun with my cliches. And for the most part i have no clue what the heck to say, so i either joke or tell stories about things that happened in rl, which does nothing for me. I try to balance time between school, research, studying, and my organization. Through in dragonmount and you get a royal flush, or a hand that makes you lose. And on top of that i am still trying to figure out the deminted minds that come up with these ideas that may or may not be true so i either follow my gut with what i think is right, or read through the idea that you all have and either agree with or disagree. So Even though i may be "A Madness to Embrace" the insanity that goes on here takes the cake, see if i ever play another game of mafia with you people again.

Archived