DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game Over] Cliche Mafia - The Death of Meta - Sooh Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

It isn't your.meta. it is how you are using it.

Notice you never actually claim to be town. Just that I won't be able yo get you lynched.

What do you think of Darthe saying that when I flip town it means you are mafia?

How dies it make you view Darthe?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How does it make you view Darthe?

He's already p-much confirmed Town.

Look. You don't have a lot of time on the clock. If you want to try to put together a case on Darthe? Knock yourself out. We will summarily ignore it once you flip scum, though.

Morning. I've got all the actions in but I can't start day till I get on my laptop later tonight. Sorry

That's cool, gives Darthe and I time to get mani-pedi's at the resort before trudging back in to Town...

Whatever happens, just remember:

I tracked Turin nowhere N1

I commuted with Darthe N2

No way there is a joat in this game. Yates quit trying to clear yourself thru lies. It makes buyh you and Darthe suspects. But I expect yo be dead soon so whatever GF mafia.

I don't like the vibe of this post. You're clawing at what is very obviously a cliché. I guess we'll soon see wheter you've been lying all along or not, though. And if not, well, we'll see. People will die, information will come. And of course, Darthe dying would be a good sign of him being on a good track with, tbh, what I think to be a cliché (of linking people together and having them cleared/outed easily, like Tommy).

Darthe dying would be a good sign of him being on a good track...

100% Guarantee Darthe is alive for Day 3.

Trust me. I'm Yates.

Or trust Turin.

Yeah. Those are your choices. Trust me or trust Turin.

If Darthe wakes up dead? I'm a liar. Lynch away.

Darthe dying would be a good sign of him being on a good track...

100% Guarantee Darthe is alive for Day 3.

Trust me. I'm Yates.

Or trust Turin.

Yeah. Those are your choices. Trust me or trust Turin.

If Darthe wakes up dead? I'm a liar. Lynch away.

Darthe isn't gonna shoot himself :rolleyes:

Turin why don't you address what you meant when you accused Darthe of bussing the GF?

Why is Darthe considered clear by some people? He pushed hallia. This was a hard bus for cred. It works better the stronger the role being bussed is cause "mafia would never do that". GF is consudered powerful in part due to flavour. But with the cop dead it is only s glorified goon. The name still has power tho. Think el cid. So lot.of credit. Small loss. Darthe talks of Advanced bussing. For reference check out the hydra game.

Turin why don't you address what you meant when you accused Darthe of bussing the GF?

Why is Darthe considered clear by some people? He pushed hallia. This was a hard bus for cred. It works better the stronger the role being bussed is cause "mafia would never do that". GF is consudered powerful in part due to flavour. But with the cop dead it is only s glorified goon. The name still has power tho. Think el cid. So lot.of credit. Small loss. Darthe talks of Advanced bussing. For reference check out the hydra game.

But this was before Hallia flipped, so what did a GF have to do with anything at that time?

Lol yeah its that I killed a teammate I could have kept alive to bolster my credit as already the strongest townie in the game. It's like Turin thinks town wouldn't want to catch mafia or something.

For the record me living doesn't make Yates town

Why is Darthe considered clear by some people? He pushed hallia. This was a hard bus for cred.

Hallia wasn't under any pressure. There was no reason for scum to push that wagon, EVEN for Town credit. Plus, Darthe didn't NEED Town credit. Your argument is that scum intentionally bused their GF - who as you mentioned was basically a goon without a cop - thus reducing their force and increasing the number of mislynches required for voting majority, with a vig in the game?

That's going to be a tough sell. I'm not saying it's IMPOSSIBLE. But I'm going to harvest the low hanging fruit first.

Archived