DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game Over] Cliche Mafia - The Death of Meta - Sooh Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

Shadar case:

Joke vote (or so I think) on Pral, backs off a few minutes later.

I still have no idea what i am doing.

Yet you seemed pretty certain the fast lynch on Turin was a bad idea, and you said so in suspiciously certain terms, also seemingly with the lack of any emotion at the flip, indicating you knew what would happe already.

*watches because i dont know what to say yet*

Sounds to me like you're afraid of being regarded as inactive, while at this time (not even halfway through the game compared to now in time, not even a third in posts), you already have more posts than Panchi, Tress and Hallia (when they died). Also more than Pral but because he tends to post little AND got killed N1, I'll give you that. Feels overly safe to me.

And then I came across this post:

Who suggested the no lynch? One of my RL buddies gave me some advise before the break, which was if they dont want to lynch they are probably mafia. Which I am deaming sound advice.

I didn't read anything in to it earlier, but this could VERY WELL actually be a mafia QT.

. Keep Calm and Don't Play the Game

Sage advice MVPS Central office  :rolleyes:

Very sound advice that want back fire, this is the last game of mafia I play, things just dont go right at all.

A Day 2 post. A bit early, at least for town, to say "things just don't go right at all".

I notice how Shadar used EoD... Without ever having asked what it meant, while even I had to think for a while until I knew. Slip up?

And this post:

Got to say thid does not look good for you.
[v] Turin [/v]

Not that hesistant to lynch here, then a minute later he unvotes, probably thinking "but it would look better if I was AGAINST it". This fully sounds like "lets get you down".

Verdict: Scum.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also notice how I barely got any posts from after early day 2: Basically all that Shadar has posted since then has been fluff. I suppose it's harder to look for mafia reads if you know they're actually town, and of course you don't want to mention how Tina's doing so little for town when she's your only teammate still alive.

Ok, EoD was farely obvious after they used it that much, and google helps, that way I would not be bothering you all so much with my questions.

For the turin vote, the day was to quick and quick decisions dont always work out for the best, personal experience, and I was a bit excited to be right for once in my thoughta on this game.

For the RL friens advice, it is true, I did nit explain as much as I should have, which you gain more information from a lynch then not, which is what I was upset with my friend for yesterday when I had class with him.

And jokes are how I normally post, very few of my post are ever serious but I will make more serious posts in the future.

Also notice how I barely got any posts from after early day 2: Basically all that Shadar has posted since then has been fluff. I suppose it's harder to look for mafia reads if you know they're actually town, and of course you don't want to mention how Tina's doing so little for town when she's your only teammate still alive.

As for tina she was sure I was scum day two after the RL friend story that she voted for me there, maybe she is mafia just trying to get the new guy out, because she doesnot know how I will play yet.

But then why did you originally vote Turin, convinced by all the talk in the night, then unvote one minute later and be one hundred percent ready to tell everyone they did wrong by discussing Turin's position for hours and hours and then lynching him?

And jokes aren't the way of mafia past the D1 joke phase (which ended when Verb called out that third person voting him).

And the friend advice... It's just really unlikely. You know this guy, you are talking with him about a subject, and then at once, *poof*  you ask him about a very different subject, which he happens to know stuff about. Or are you going to claim you've asked it to 20 different people?

Also notice how I barely got any posts from after early day 2: Basically all that Shadar has posted since then has been fluff. I suppose it's harder to look for mafia reads if you know they're actually town, and of course you don't want to mention how Tina's doing so little for town when she's your only teammate still alive.

As for tina she was sure I was scum day two after the RL friend story that she voted for me there, maybe she is mafia just trying to get the new guy out, because she doesnot know how I will play yet.

I'm talking about your attitude to Tina though. You are like, the only one that hasn't commented on her not doing a lot, except maybe Panchi, who is cleared otherwise. Only now do you say something about her for the first time, and tbh it's not too strong, as you're talking about D2 while we're in N3 and half the roster has died since. Also her saying that could be a distancing attempt fom back when there were still 4 mafia alive and doing stuff like that doesn't hurt too much.

Partly, I don't come much because of my time zone, partly because I don't have a good case on anyone and partly because of my cliche

So far my views (amount to not much)

Sooh- nothing much stands out

Ley- Null but slightly on side of scum but could be his cliche confusing

BFG- slightly scummy but could easily be town

Shady- defending his friend incident too much

Yates- I am flipping from his being a townie or scum from post to post

Tina- can't say much about her

Darthe- I think he is town because of his case on Hally. Then there was that reference to a game where he helped in lynching a fellow scum to appear town which muddles the impression

Dice- can't even remember anything that is for or against him

The person whose alignment I am most interested in currently is Yates.

I will look over There's train again because he was lynched too fast and there was not much of a case against him. He was one of those I was almost certain of being town.

I need to find posts to back up my thoughts and explain things. Probably will do it tomorrow

A quick post: Darthe, have you confirmed Yates na?

What I was trying to say in 1311 is I'm going to keep commuting with Darthe until this game is over or kingmaker. If Darthe and I haven't sussed out the last scum by then? He can lynch me and Scum earned this one.

Partly, I don't come much because of my time zone, partly because I don't have a good case on anyone and partly because of my cliche

So far my views (amount to not much)

Sooh- nothing much stands out

Ley- Null but slightly on side of scum but could be his cliche confusing

BFG- slightly scummy but could easily be town

Shady- defending his friend incident too much

Yates- I am flipping from his being a townie or scum from post to post

Tina- can't say much about her

Darthe- I think he is town because of his case on Hally. Then there was that reference to a game where he helped in lynching a fellow scum to appear town which muddles the impression

Dice- can't even remember anything that is for or against him

The person whose alignment I am most interested in currently is Yates.

I will look over There's train again because he was lynched too fast and there was not much of a case against him. He was one of those I was almost certain of being town.

I need to find posts to back up my thoughts and explain things. Probably will do it tomorrow

Null null null null.

Basically, you did not only post little, but you also paid little attention to what others posted. I'd say, do a full reread and form some opinions.

I turned on my laptop to go through this thread but then I saw black windows with text in them pop up quickly and disappearing. That isn't good, is it? Anyone knows what it could be? Earlier today I had to install itunes. Can that be a reason? I deleted it just now. Any help/input is apprichiated. Can I use it or not? (It's my work laptop.)

Question until then: when did Darthe claim vt? Before or after Yates' claim?

Question until then: when did Darthe claim vt? Before or after Yates' claim?

Darthe hasn't claimed VT. It's what he is. Town is out of PR's. He isn't the vig. He isn't scum. The math is easy.

Archived