DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game Over] Cliche Mafia - The Death of Meta - Sooh Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Starting that re-read now.

Dice - you might have something before but anyway - do you believe in Yates claim?

why would i believe a yates claim? hes yates.

Regardless of a read on Yates why is this a good night time conversation?

Dice usually goes after people that fake claims. He hasn´t this time.

Aha. That makes my re-read a bit easier. 

I´m far from done with reading this thread. I will try to continue later tonight but can´t promise anything.

I´m having a bad feeling about Yates. Will re-read to see why. 

Starting that re-read now. 

Dice - you might have something before but anyway - do you believe in Yates claim?

why would i believe a yates claim? hes yates.

Exactly. And how do you usually react to his fake claims? By going after him. You haven´t done that this game, why?

I read your posts.

+ voted Hally with a good reason. Hally voted him back. 

- not a lot of content  (yeh, I know I´m there as well) and not interacting with Yates as I´m used to

Sooh´s quick bandwagon vote on Hally means that she is likely town. That, or the mafia team had decided to lynch Hally no mather what.

Turin said that we should take a look at Yates, Darthe and BFG. I will do that but not sure how much free time I have left today.

BECAUSE hes yates. If i did that every time he fake claimed id never post about anyone else. Theres also a difference in how he does it. When he started that flying pumpkin stuff it seemed his cliche so i discounted it. But he has a history of, and it looks like what he's doing here, of fake claiming to draw the kill.

Full disclosure?

The remaining scum is in BFG, Tina, or Shadar. Level of confidence? 90%

I think if our vig shoots one of Shad or BFG we will have this game pretty well in hand.

This was me asking the vig to shoot Shad. Tina was removed from the pool because I removed her from the game last night.

That's right, Tina. I commuted you. Hope you enjoyed the stay.

Well that was another interesting result.. At least I had placed Darthe in the right pile...

To me it's a toss up between Shad and Tina for lynching today... Everyone else I'm pretty much comfortable with where they are at. I'm not convinced that BFG is mafia...yet... 

So, seeing as Tina probably is out for the rest of my evening I'm going to go back and look at BFG... See if I see what you're talking about Yates...

Vote Count

Not Voting - 8 (Sooh, Panchi, BFG, Tina, Shadar, Yates, Dice, Leyrann)

With 8 alive it takes 5 to Lynch.

Day 4 ends Saturday 28 March 2015 at 9.15pm GMT. Sorry it's on a weekend ... it would have stretched forever otherwise. If everyone is unhappy with that I can change it to Sunday instead - but I want to know today.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20150328T2115&p0=1320&msg=End+of+Day+4

Yates - you mentioned something about my D1 VC being all messed up. I blame you all for doing it last minute and especially Darthe for grumping. Let me know what I did again and I'll go edit it. Thanks.

Archived