DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game Over] Cliche Mafia - The Death of Meta - Sooh Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

no. she cant be. There hasn't been any substance to clear her with.

her pattern of a few posts then goodnight has me concerned but i also know Tina and can accept what she has been saying about RL issues so im a bit torn. its more the pattern of it that troubles me.

She and I do agree on one thing tho....never of us believes yates claim lol

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yates is a strange one to me... he has helped enough to be clear, but is cryptic enough not to be... I'm really not sure which way to go with him.. For now I'm happy with my vote at least...

never should have been neither

Oh! and while I remember... tomorrow I'll probably be out most of the day. I am hosting a party at my house, so I've got tons to do :biggrin:

Is it a Welcome to the Cavalry! party??

No, because then you would have been invited :tongue:

Yates is a strange one to me... he has helped enough to be clear, but is cryptic enough not to be...

I want you to consider my play from my point of view. I'm trying to trick scum and save Town while looking Townie. It's a fine line.

Read my post 1405. It's important that a Town core sticks together at this point. You need to trust that any deceit on my part has been expressly in Town's best interests and none of my lies would have ever hurt Town because my claims were true enough that if I had been blocked and killed Town would have figured out what I was doing.

Like - Day 2 I just happened to guess Turin went nowhere N1? Pretending to be tracker could have scared scum into trying to NK me. As a commuter, I knew if they tried they would have missed.

Day 3 I also just happened to guess Darthe went nowhere N2? This was the point in the game where the POE was already tight enough that I could claim. Obviously keeping up the Flying Pumpkin think was part of my cliche but my real claim, I think, should read as genuine. I also think anyone else playing my role would have protected Darthe.

Day 4 I once again just happened to guess Tina went nowhere N3? At this point I figured scum would just assume I was going to protect Darthe so I thought he'd be safe. Yes, the safe move would have been to protect him but I hardly ever play safe. I was "swinging for the fences" by commuting out with Tina. And I think I may have made it too obvious I was going to commute with Tina, in retrospect.

So regardless of how you would have played my hand, I think we can agree that all of my choices made sense. You also have to agree that it would have been far too risky for me to claim people went nowhere if I was scum. One wrong "guess" would out me as scum. None of my commuter results were evasive. That's your sign that I was being straight. Ask Dice. All jokes aside, he has a pretty good handle on what a scummy Yates fake result looks like. None of my results were fake. That's important.

Yates, my read for now is that Tina is mafia, Shadar is likely to be mafia, Dice I believe to be town, and I believe you are town too,but you are definitely capable of tricking me, and so because other people are suspicious of you I need to keep an extra eye on you. Leyrann and Panchi are two more I believe to be town. I also don't see what people see in BFG to be suspicious, but I am keeping an eye out there too. 

Also this will probably be my only post here today. I'll answer your concerns when I get here tomorrow!

im in a foul mood so ill make this quick

Yates is telling it straight to u sooh. Its real easy to fake claim doc and say u protected so and so   you just pick a name that isnt dead that morning. What yates is doing is calling on the person to say what they have done the night before BEFORE saying what he did to them. big difference.  

Tho i note one weakness in ure thinking bro  if Tina is a SK she might decide to NOT claim vig particularly after a night where there was only one kill. this could happen cause by this point you were obvious about what uve been doing

Yates is a strange one to me... he has helped enough to be clear, but is cryptic enough not to be...

I want you to consider my play from my point of view. I'm trying to trick scum and save Town while looking Townie. It's a fine line.

Read my post 1405. It's important that a Town core sticks together at this point. You need to trust that any deceit on my part has been expressly in Town's best interests and none of my lies would have ever hurt Town because my claims were true enough that if I had been blocked and killed Town would have figured out what I was doing.

Like - Day 2 I just happened to guess Turin went nowhere N1? Pretending to be tracker could have scared scum into trying to NK me. As a commuter, I knew if they tried they would have missed.

Day 3 I also just happened to guess Darthe went nowhere N2? This was the point in the game where the POE was already tight enough that I could claim. Obviously keeping up the Flying Pumpkin think was part of my cliche but my real claim, I think, should read as genuine. I also think anyone else playing my role would have protected Darthe.

Day 4 I once again just happened to guess Tina went nowhere N3? At this point I figured scum would just assume I was going to protect Darthe so I thought he'd be safe. Yes, the safe move would have been to protect him but I hardly ever play safe. I was "swinging for the fences" by commuting out with Tina. And I think I may have made it too obvious I was going to commute with Tina, in retrospect.

So regardless of how you would have played my hand, I think we can agree that all of my choices made sense. You also have to agree that it would have been far too risky for me to claim people went nowhere if I was scum. One wrong "guess" would out me as scum. None of my commuter results were evasive. That's your sign that I was being straight. Ask Dice. All jokes aside, he has a pretty good handle on what a scummy Yates fake result looks like. None of my results were fake. That's important.

Don´t believe this for one second. The commute role in it self is not a standard or basic role. To have it protect two people is even more overpowered. I haven´t read all of your posts yet (hopefully will do it tonight) but I´m pretty sure that you are mafia.

(Not sure if I remember it wrong or not but didn´t Yates say somewhere that he was trying to draw a kill? I could be totally wrong about that, just asking.)

The way Shady got superconvinced after one post makes me believe that it´s Shady + Yates.

[v] Yates [/v]

ive been worrying about exactly what you pointed out tina  i dont think commuter is a basic role especially one that can take people with it 3 nights in a row.

thing is i HAVE seen it before in a basic game. there was a huge blow up about it iirc.

ive been reading yates and expecting him to come up vanilla all game. It seems like his normal draw the kill gambit.

It is however possible hes a bloody SK again and im not gonna see it til he waves it under my nose. 

Vote Count

Tina (2) - Leyrann, Sooh

Sooh (1) - Panchi

yates (1) - tina

Not Voting 4 - Dice, Yates, Shadar, BFG

With 8 alive it takes 5 to Lynch.

Day 4 ends Saturday 28 March 2015 at 9.15pm GMT. Sorry it's on a weekend ... it would have stretched forever otherwise.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20150328T2115&p0=1320&msg=End+of+Day+4

I think Dice is town.

Out of BFG, Sooh and Ley at least one is scum but I can't decide who that one is.

Yates, I am leaning on his being a townie for now.

Tina, SK or vanilla? I would prefer watching more for more.

thing is i HAVE seen it before in a basic game. there was a huge blow up about it iirc.

Yeah. I'm the one that had the blow up because I thought the way you guys use Commuters is way overpowered. On other sites, the Commuter works like a JK and only the person being Commuted leaves the Town for the evening. I'm not complaining when it benefits me, though!

It is however possible hes a bloody SK again and im not gonna see it til he waves it under my nose.

Nah. I had enough Town credit to kill last night if I was an SK. Plus, I'd still need to get rid of scum. That wouldn't be a good play for SK Yates.

Don´t believe this for one second.

You know who else didn't believe me? Hally and RTE.

Let me ask you this Tina; if you were scum fake claiming a role like commuter, would you advertise your results BEFORE flips with 100% accuracy after 3 NA's?

I'll grant you; I may be lying about being able to commute with the same person every night but that's not Town's concern, is it.

Again, sorry. Rl stuff. As always, I never lie about Rl but I don't expect you to think I'm either alignment because of it.

I won't get the time to quote posts and make real cases but I think it's Yates and Shady. Yates claim is just wrong.

Yates claim is just wrong.

You keep saying this and yet refuse to respond to my very simple question about how you think I'd ever be able to pull this off as scum. Your failure to answer speaks volumes about the legitimacy of your feigned disbelief.

[v]Tina[/v]

multiquote fail.  Tina Yates plays differently as SK then mafia which is a little different to town.

I have had to put my puter in for service so im sharing my daughters laptop which is having performance anxiety. 

Also im leaving at sparrow fart tomorrow for a bike ride        just a baby one yates  30km with my daughter

As such Im going to vote now. if I can get on later and talk I will but will have to see

im going to vote tina

MOD can you accept that vote?  it wont red for some reason

Vote Count

Tina (4) - Leyrann, Sooh, Yates, Dice

Sooh (1) - Panchi

yates (1) - tina

Not Voting 2 - Shadar, BFG

With 8 alive it takes 5 to Lynch.

Day 4 ends Saturday 28 March 2015 at 9.15pm GMT. Sorry it's on a weekend ... it would have stretched forever otherwise.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20150328T2115&p0=1320&msg=End+of+Day+4

Archived