DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game Over] Cliche Mafia - The Death of Meta - Sooh Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First, good to hear that. I feel like I'm finally starting to actually do things in mafia other than standing on the sideline watching.

And I agree. Make it day. I want to see who died (and I'm praying it isn't me) and I want to vote.

Tell me something, Ley... Would you rather I use my commuter power to protect you or to try to prevent a kill entirely?

I haven't submitted my action yet. I suspect I'm the only one we are waiting on.

You've got about 2 1/2 hours to respond or I'll just use my best judgment and you don't get to tell me I didn't give you a chance to vet my claim.

Isn't Ley away until later today? I thought he said something about Monday...??

This is the last I'm aware of...

Anyways, I'm dead tired, so I'm going to shut down and I'll be back Sunday.

This is the last I'm aware of...

Anyways, I'm dead tired, so I'm going to shut down and I'll be back Sunday.

Ah... I must mix up with someone else...

With that said, who would you commute with if you were me Sooh?

Well.. despite my early read I have Panchi as pretty much safe town right now, same with Dice... You could take me obv :tongue: 

I'd say perhaps Shadar to see if the mafia is successful submitting a NK or not without him.

I'd say perhaps Shadar to see if the mafia is successful submitting a NK or not without him.

Okay. Who would you VIG?

Shadar for the same reason, but if I was to pick someone besides him.... idk... I've been curious about BFG's alignment for a while too.. 

Okay. Who would you VIG?

Shadar for the same reason, but if I was to pick someone besides him.... idk... I've been curious about BFG's alignment for a while too..

So given who you think you would vig - and assuming a vig would be likely thinking the same thing - who would you COMMUTE with?

First, good to hear that. I feel like I'm finally starting to actually do things in mafia other than standing on the sideline watching.

And I agree. Make it day. I want to see who died (and I'm praying it isn't me) and I want to vote.

Tell me something, Ley... Would you rather I use my commuter power to protect you or to try to prevent a kill entirely?

I haven't submitted my action yet. I suspect I'm the only one we are waiting on.

You can commute me, yes. I don't have an action so I can't see that way if you're speaking the truth, but lets see if I stay alive then. If I don't die AND there is a "missing" kill, I'll give you one more day at the least.

I was actually gone until Sunday, and had also checked earlier today but not seen anything worth replying to. I just got home again.

Okay. Who would you VIG?

So given who you think you would vig - and assuming a vig would be likely thinking the same thing - who would you COMMUTE with?

Well if I assumed the vig would shoot Shadar I would commute with BFG, and vice versa I think... Then again there might be way smarter options that I just don't see as of right now...

Well if I assumed the vig would shoot Shadar I would commute with BFG, and vice versa I think... Then again there might be way smarter options that I just don't see as of right now...

Having acknowledged Ley's post above, I would agree with you.

Ley? Any problems with this logic? I've been thinking Vig shoots Shady and I commute with BFG...

Ley? Any problems with this logic? I've been thinking Vig shoots Shady and I commute with BFG...

Fine for me.

Ultimately, Ley, you are claiming VT. There are likely two scum left. I don't know what commuting with you would do outside of certainly saving one life but, as you say, not confirming myself in the process.

This is the same situation I was in when I had to decide if I was going to try to protect Darthe or take a chance on Tina being the NK submitter/Vig/SK.

Fine for me.

Good.  Done.  Action submitted.

N1: Commute Turin

N2: Commute Darthe

N3: Commute Tina

N4: Commute BFG

So now if BFG claims to have gone anywhere or done anything you know she is lying.  At least you claimed VT and thus wouldn't have been able to confirm my ability.  With 4 nights of protection in a row and correctly "guessing" my target went nowhere and did nothing I don't think there is any possible way I can more absolutely confirm my role.

To be honest I still wouldn't be surprised if you just guessed right every time. As I explained already, as early as late day 2 all power roles but vig/sk were out already, making a "verifable" role like this a pretty safe claim, even more if you know who is town and who is mafia. But as I said, I'm willing to prioritize Shadar today, except if you get straight out proven wrong this night.

Let's say Shady gets viged and flips Town.  Does that make me your priority lynch at daybreak?  Because I disagree with your assessment of guessing correctly 4 nights in a row.  Also, your math is wrong.  Town still had another PR.  Me.  Unless you think all we got was a tracker and a doc?

If Shadar flips town, I think we're done for, because I would genuinely have no idea who could be scum. You and him are my only scum reads at the moment.

Well then, here's hoping Shady flips scum from an announced Vig kill and there is no NK from the scum due to me commuting BFG.

cNVLYwQ.gif

I agree with that. If the Vig hits scum again - or, imo, whatever he hits or not - he should reveal. We. Need. To. Know. Not revealing now is just making everything more uncertain. Mafia has more information than town, so if you show your information, the gap lessens, because 1/2 is less than 2/3. Or reveal immediately after dawn if you're afraid of getting killed.

Archived