DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game Over] Cliche Mafia - The Death of Meta - Sooh Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

Cliche was when I was not posting intentionally. RL started mainly from Tuesday (but maybe a couple of days earlier) when I got too busy with classes something I thought would start by 15 April.

[v] Shadar Alantin [/v]

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if that was a hammer, but if not, well, we'll have to do SOMETHING.

[unvote]

[v] Shadar [/v]

I find it unlikely that there will be two mafia AND an SK alive though. Feels like too many anti-town.

Panchi has asked to be replaced. I don't have any replacements and you've all seen the dead thread.

If there's anyone out there who can replace, or knows of anyone who can replace let me know.

Otherwise I'll have to mk her if she can't play on.

Thanks

Why?

Because we have less than 3 hours to deadline, and if we don't lynch, we get (I believe) a random death without coroner report, and that's talking about BEST CASE. Just go ahead and vote Shadar.

You've voted me, Panchi and Shadar today, apparently you believe there's only 1 mafia. Now you're saying that Shadar is the best lynch, if that's the case then why weren't you voting him earlier?

Why?

Because we have less than 3 hours to deadline, and if we don't lynch, we get (I believe) a random death without coroner report, and that's talking about BEST CASE. Just go ahead and vote Shadar.

I'm around tonight, but I'll wait till I get an answer from the mods before voting, especially someone who I believe has low mafia potential.

Anyways, vote Shadar for a very simple reason.

He.

Is.

Our.

Only.

Chance.

At.

A.

Lynch.

MODS

Any chance of an extension to allow Cory to catch up :smile:

Shadar, even a self-vote would be better for town than not reaching a majority.

How would a self vote be better?

Because no majority at deadline is the worst thing that CAN EVER HAPPEN when you're playing mafia. THERE IS NO CASE where no majority is better than a town lynch. THERE. IS. NONE. End of story, if you want more, well, that'll have to wait until I actually CAN tell you. In the case that we get no majority and make it through the night, let me get this clear: EVERY. EXPERIENCED. PLAYER. will consider you scum without second thought if you were around at deadline but didn't self-vote.

Why?

I'm around tonight, but I'll wait till I get an answer from the mods before voting, especially someone who I believe has low mafia potential.

What question?

Archived