DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game Over] Cliche Mafia - The Death of Meta - Sooh Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

Darthe

+ making cases

- cases seem to be on 'easy' targets, made null-er by the fact that neither Panchi or Hallia have addressed them, note that Panchi time zone likely means that she wasn't around during Chinese fire drill but still hasn't addressed the number of 'sheep' votes on her, whereas Hallia has been in and out and said little.

- logic on single trains seems counter to his usual thinking

+ trying to explain

+ made Eod

+ early game made little effort to make friends.

Yates

- made no effort to case people, look elsewhere for suspects other than leading wagon, or competing wagon

- conversation with Cass yesterday about 'read for posterity' looks vaguely similar to 'intent to vote Hallia' and both seem lazy

- comment about 'no lynch' last game leading to mafia victory is somewhat disingenuous since mafia have been winning the majority of games recently

- lots of posts and not said very much

- majority of early posts about Verbs outrageous claiming, but apparently never checked with Ithi, didn't register as a -ve until the 'oh we shared a cliché' post

+ made EoD

-game reminding me of MLP mafia game - would value Tina's input on this.

Tress

- faded into the background (null because lots of players have I'm just more aware of Tress because I've played with her more)

+ made EoD

Tina

+ not getting the feel that she's forcing her reads this game

- missed EDO

Hallia

+ seemed relaxed early game

-! Disappeared once game play started

+! no counter wagon.

Honestly there's nothing in Hallia's ISO that makes me think she's particularly townie. But the lack of a general counter wagon concerns me.

[v]Yates[/v]

Too many people didn't register when my tablet was going through its html text version of DM fest (which made determining who said what 'difficult' especially through quoted posts). Internet is good now, but I haven't had time yet to reread so there are a number of players I don't have much of a read on and the ISOs tonight were on players I'm more familiar with.

Yates isn't being nearly as proactive as I would expect as town, has said a lot but not much that means anything, nor is he apparently asking questions I'd expect him to be asking

I almost think BFG wouldn't go after Yates like this as Mafia, especially given mafia were bussing Hallia already

Maybe you are a villager BFG  :smile:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scrap the d1 reads, d2 was a thing

Just going to keep going, feel better about BFG, feel okay Ley, getting mixed signals IRT to dice (but that could just be Darthe wailing in my skull), feel worse about Shadar's drop in activity post-d1

Vote Count

Turin - 3 (Darthe, Yates, BFG)

Not Voting - 7 (Sooh, Panchi, Tina, Shadar, Dice, Turin, Leyrann)

With 10 alive it takes 6 to Lynch.

Day 3 Deadline ends 9.15pm GMT 27 March 2015

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20150327T2115&p0=1320&msg=End+of+Day+3

Got to say thid does not look good for you.

[v] Turin [/v]

[unvote]

Actually we should think this throught first.

Ugh

I dislike this immensely but I don't know if it's TWTBAW or plain wolfy

wtf???  That was FAR too quick.

Right Darthe and Yates have been after Turin for ages  so I get them. BFG Sooh Tina and Ley   why did you vote turin? and why so quick?

and Ley  you weren't going to take Turins post unless he flipped Town. So what now then?

also bad

Okay caught up

Strongest villagers are Sooh/Leyrann/BFG, would prefer lynching Dice or Shadar today. Maybe dice more than Shadar, because my inability to get a bead on what he's thinking could be chalked up to me just not knowing him. I don't see any of the village tells dice usually drops; he's not at all aggressive or confident, he just sort of spits out meh opinions and hides around.

If Ley is scum he's played a good game; I can follow him, even in right/wrong spots he's been very transparent and I value that.

BFG I think is just fine. Just some things she did D3-D4 I think are things less likely from scum POV. Maybe some SK equity but I'm not going to start SK hunting because it's not something I'm good at

Sooh I think just doesn't vote Shadar there with a 2-vote Panchi wagon at probable MYLO.

Basically everyone has SK equity, SKs are hard to find cause they can primarily function as villagers, I don't even want to worry about it right now

If we are in a 3/2/1 situation than I accept that I subbed into a near unwinnable game and I'm okay with that

Teamaments:

Sooh / BFG

Sooh / Shadar

Sooh / Dice

Sooh / Leyrann

BFG / Shadar - probably not simply because they could have hammered Panchi at L-2 and were both posting before movement onto Shadar, where BFG did not move later. This is a doubtful team but there is a chance they simply were unable to co-ordinate.

BFG / Dice

BFG / Leyrann

Shadar / Dice

Shadar / Leyrann

Dice / Leyrann

I guess Leyran has the most "technical equity" but I don't think he's Mafia

26/m/nj

INFP, omega male with alpha streaks, makes great tacos, recently had heart broken by certain 3-lettered staffer who apparently prefers football players to basketball players

20/m/ok

I assume that yours was age gender state?

I am me, a lover of book, food and science. And Jokes, so many jokes, and puns.

Well if you are town your mislynch will probably end the game and the whole town loses which will be sad

So if you are town you should do what you can to fight it

If you're mafia you can just YOLO it and nobody will blame you :wub:

I'm pretty null on Panchi to be honest up to this point. However when she did check back into the game she just did so to say she was busy and not give anything in the way of content really. Mafia or not if she can't contribute it's only going to hurt us. Yea she was the rival train on Day 1 and not a bad one considering the circumstances at that point but at the same time she hasn't really appeared all that scummy IMO. But not good either. 

My strongest scum lean at this point is Ley. I gave him a lot of slack due to his cliches but he's dropped those now and still doesn't look any better to me. Of all people to get the paranoid cliche in the first place... But his posting and interactions gives me cause for concern and I've been happy with my gut reads lately.

Tress I always remind myself to be more wary of. Called her Mafia's Moghedien last game and I was certainly right. Feel she's playing quite similarly this game, if not more scummy to be honest. 

Have a town read on Darthe and Dice thus far, with town lean on Yates and Turin. Those two are probably the two people who can be most dangerous in this game though. Both have had moments where they didn't look spectacular but leaning town right now. Town lean on Shadar as well (soft spot for teh noobies :wub: ).

Null read on:

Hallia, who has largely stuck to her cliche at this point

Sooh, whose most memorable posts to me have been expressing her annoyance at this game

Tina, who can always be a threat but don't think much of yet

BFG, not enough there and don't know her well enough

If I had to guess a scum team it would be Ley, Tress, Hallia, and toss in someone from Yates/Turin/Sooh/BFG/Tina. Will be tough to win this game if we don't lynch scum today, so let's get to it. 

[v] Ley [/v

RTE, you have played enough with me to know that I am NOT playing like I normally would, right? For example look at my post #778. I would NEVER word it like that if not for my cliché. Apart from maybe not having voted Panchi in the first place (reminder: everyone has two clichés), I would more likely have replied with an explanation for why I voted her plus asking what he then thought about Hallia (who I don't exactly trust).

Also, you're talking about Tress looking at least as scummy as last game, maybe even more. Last game she was non-town. If she looks even scummier than that, why aren't you voting her?

This is probably important

That RTE post I hope has been analyzed already

I noticed with that RTE post that he mentioned Darthe and Dice with town read and Yates and Turin with town lean, and all but Dice have flipped town... Not looking to good for Dice either, I'd say.

I'd guess Hallia, Tina, RTE and a fourth as scum team.

Anyone have ANY inside knowledge on Leyrann's scum game? Is he more of an ABC player or is he a crafty, bussy wolf?

I think this is actually the first time I'm saying anything like "I think this is the scum team", so...

I like what you're saying about Dice. I can't read players nearly as well as you can, but it sounds very plausible, and, as I already said, I didn't get the scum vibe I LITERALLY always get from him.

Vote Count - all votes for or by Panch have been removed.

Shadar - 1 ( Sooh)

Not voting - 5 ( BFG, Shadar, Dice, Cory, Ley )

With 6 alive it takes 4 to Lynch.

Day 5 Ends Saturday 4th April @ 21.15 BST - I'll add a timer tonight, or tomorrow.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20150404T2115&p0=1320&msg=end+of+day+5

Archived