DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game Over] Cliche Mafia - The Death of Meta - Sooh Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ugh.. this better be right...

[unvote]

[v]Dice[/v]

If it makes you feel better I'll feel legitimately terrible if I am wrong

Especially if Shadar was mafia because he was probably going to be lunch today if I hadn't subbed in

Then again he didn't just hammer dice so it looks like we're on the right track

You realize that if you're a villager and you DON'T vote we can't actually lynch Mafia today since it's 4 to lynch with 6 players alive and assumedly > 2 non-town

Not trying to rush you, take your time and think about it, but "I don't want to vote" is not an acceptable answer.

Who do you want to lynch today?

A common saying when a player is all-in during a tournament. Typically occurs when a competitor is behind and needs help to win the hand.

Remember, you can only use your ONE TIME once per tournament, so use it wisely!

Example: ONE TIME DEALER! 

Really would like to be right on dice this time, so I'm using my ONE TIME

I'm pretty sure I haven't used it yet

@Above: I do too... We're either 4/1/1 with the SK/mafia on the lynch and the other dead, or wrong, because I'm town.

Ugh, stupid signal

Leyrann can you explain the change in your read on Dice from page 64ish to now? You were saying town because he feels the same (or something) and now you're saying he's not coming across as scummy as when he's town?

There's been no change in read? I've been unsure about Dice because he didn't have his standard scum vibe to me (which I knew meant nothing), but when Cory made that post the pieces fell together and I realized it was probably his scum game.

Lets hope it is...

*scene*

The game would never stop. They messaged for ages. The surge was almost sent.

Then they thought some more.

And then they decided to kill someone.

The electronic surge travelled fast. Even camping in the wilderness. A wallaby hopped up to dice and vibrated. He reached into its pouch and took out a phone.

Hello?

Zap, he was bbq

Dice - Mafia Goon - omgus voter and something else I can't remember but will add in later - has been lynched.

Night will end Monday at 9 PM unless I get all actions in sooner.

:myrddraal:

But we ain't done yet

Going to read through one more time so you have my thoughts in case the worst befalls me

Unfortunately it it's still 3/1/1 there are still elements completely out of our control, but let's hope otherwise

say one thing for corycurren, say that he could do a pretty okay job lynching mafia

and even if it was for nothing and we're all doomed anyway it was fun hanging around with you Poot :wub:

and BFG sorry for the paranoia, you know you're my girl  :wink: 

BFG is cleared of being mafia b-t-dubs, though admittedly I got no clue what the SK situation is

If the SK could go ahead and help us out and take out Leyrann/Shadar that would just be wonderful and he or she will get hugs upon hugs :wub:

Archived