DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game Over] Cliche Mafia - The Death of Meta - Sooh Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You got winks.. and you're his girl... that's love, right?

Best guess.. I'll have to think about that... we're so few left that it's getting really hard. Plus everyone left has gone from scum lean to town lean and back at least once through this game by now... 

Cory is not mafia, Sooh moving lynch away from Cory also looks good.

dice voting Panchi despite Shadar discussion looks bad for Shadar.

Pick for mafia is Shadar, then maybe Leyrann.

:myrddraal:

But we ain't done yet

Going to read through one more time so you have my thoughts in case the worst befalls me

Unfortunately it it's still 3/1/1 there are still elements completely out of our control, but let's hope otherwise

The possibilities right now are 3/1/1 and 4/0/1. Considering I'm town and not on the lynch, I think we can rule out the 3/1/1, because no mafia right in his mind would bus at this point. I think. Would be a very risky thing to do.

So, only a Serial Killer to go... I'm going to guess Shadar. Either way we can mislynch once.

If you people don't want to believe me, feel free to lynch me so it can be proven that mafia is wiped out (coupling with last day's vote count).

:happy:

Everyone should state best guess for mafia and SK and hope they shoot each other. Thinking about it now , back later

Mafia: Wiped out.

SK: Shadar.

Because, once again, I don't believe mafia would bus at this point in the game.

Also no love for me? :sad:

I live in a castle where no one can come near
And every wall was laid with bricks of mortar and tears
I swore I'd never lower down this old bridge again
Every word you speak, my walls crumble in
When we both sing out, "la la, lynch dice"

There was a time when I could tell you for sure
That love was just a cruel charade of
Empty words and promises to break
But something in the way that you are
Makes me wanna start again

With all the crippling fear that heartache can bring
Darling if you take my hand
I'll walk with you from winter into spring
Something in the way that you are
Keeps me hanging on again

Mafia: Wiped out.

SK: Shadar.

Because, once again, I don't believe mafia would bus at this point in the game.

There is a world that exists where Shadar is w/w with dice and needed to beat YOU to the punch for the hammer vote since you were clearly going to hammer if he didn't; he's very hesitant to vote dice, more hesitant than I'd imagine someone who was the alternative wagon for most of the day to be. Then again it might just be that he's new, so I'm trying my best to not discount that. I understand trepidation when you lack confidence.

BFG and Sooh are not Mafia regardless of the dice lynch; BFG is spewed clear a few times on skim and had interaction with dice that aren't w/w on d1 - one of the first notes I marked down. dice also snap voted her to start the day today when, with his meta, he doesn't even need to vote a wolfbro in that situation.

I've talked about Sooh in detail ^.^

I'd be very surprised if BFG is SK; she seemed to legitimately believe that Shadar was a vig. Her line of thought there was extraordinarily genuine. Sooh could still be but I heavily, heavily doubt it.

*scene*

There were not many left. Those who were left maybe hoped that none would play that night. But they did and another died.

BFG - Town vanilla - can't remember her stuff and I'm on my phone. I'll tidy it all up tonight - has been Killed

IT IS NOW DAY 6

Not voting - 4 (Sooh, Leyrann, Shadar,Cory)

With 4 alive it takes 3 to Lynch.

Day 6 ends Tuesday 7th April at 21.15pm

*sadface*

Ok, so now what are we left with? 

Presumably 4, 0, 1 since there was just one kill...right?

If you go Shadar, I'll go with you, Cory... 

I would hope there's just one left so it'd have to be the SK

Need to look at the kills and JKs again

Leyrann why is Shadar the SK?

Shadar why is Leyrann the SK?

Well, first of all it's because I'm town, but you don't have my role PM. My best reason for it would be the Night 1 kills: Verbal is nearly certainly a mafia kill; they have a tendency to kill him off. Even if it isn't, well, Verbal didn't exactly look like a thread to me and he was a chill guy that I'd like having around. The other one was Pral, who I know is very often very inactive. I would not have shot him, simply because I don't think he's going to drive a lynch on me assuming I am SK. In fact, I probably would have shot Panchi because I thought, back then, she was most likely mafia, and I personally think that wiping the mafia out is a very important thing to do for a serial killer.

Also, a reminder for everyone: We can afford a mislynch. I propose we all list a first and second choice, and we then compare our choices to decide who we lynch.

My first choice: Shadar

My second choice: Cory

Erm, wait a second.

We can't afford a mislynch.

However, we CAN afford a no lynch, which would raise our chances of getting the right lynch because we would be with 3 of which 1 would be right instead of 4 of which one is right.

Archived