DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game Over] Cliche Mafia - The Death of Meta - Sooh Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pretty sure it's Shadar so you guys can do what you want but I'd rather make sure I voted right for POST-GAME TAUNTAGE  :wink:

Like the only thing a no-lynch will change is that one of me or Sooh dies; SK isn't going to kill between Leyrann/Shadar anyway, so it's the same decision

[v]Shadar[/v]

You're probably right here. And even if the SK would otherwise have shot me/Shadar (assuming he isn't SK), then he probably wouldn't right now.

. Keep Calm and Don't Play the Game

Sage advice MVPS Central office :rolleyes:

Very sound advice that want back fire, this is the last game of mafia I play, things just dont go right at all.

I already said that the advice shot me in the foot, couple pages back now, I thought I was getting advice that was helpful. There was more on the other post.

IDK miminal just something I noticed at some point

Was less than I thought

RTE tunnelled Leyrann d2, just like Pral was only on Leyrann's case d1

UGH THIS IS HARD, IT MIGHT JUST BE LEYRANN?

Mind is breaking

RTE tunneled me, but NO ONE followed him. He was attempting to case me (I think) on my clichés, and I doubt he'd simply poof, change his way of casing a lot at once, which means that he wouldn't GET dangerous because I was high of most people's town lists. If Turin, Yates or Darthe would decide to case me though, they would most likely start somewhere else and have a much better chance. No, I wouldn't have considered RTE the most dangerous. The only reason I would maybe have shot him, would be because I wanted to shoot a mafia, but then again I don't really see why I would care about that D2 if I were a SK.

And I'm no SK and I can prove it by looking at the night kills: Night one, I would most likely have killed Panchi (because as an sk too you'll want to find scum and she was my scum read at that moment. Once the scum are dead, you're not at risk of getting nk'ed anymore which means you only have to avoid being lynched, and just look at how well I'm doing this game. It's only because I was so agressive the start of this day that people are even considering me anti-town) and I certainly wouldn't have killed Pral because he isn't the kind of person to push a lynch, and therefore I wouldn't be that afraid of him. Verbal, I might have, but I doubt I'd have killed him N1 already. At that moment I was fine with him being there and I enjoyed watching him play his cliché. Night two, yeah, I'd have gone for RTE. I'll give you that. Then again, if we assume SK we also assume unlimited shot (being SK is hard enough already), and I would have shot Turin N3 and probably Shadar N4.

Ugh I'm so tilted

Thinking it's Shadar again even though it's easy to justify that Leyrann would shoot Tina n3 ("I would have shot Turin n3" is pretty funny considering Turin was the lynch d3 and Tina was his biggest suspect after that, as he had a Hallia/RTE/Tina team d2) and Yates JK'd her... and he suspected Yates d4 so that could have been his shot and it falls in line with how he would approach the SK role

But he just has so much fire and I always find that villagery

Mechanical reasons point to Leyrann for me tbh but my gut thinks it's Shadar and the fact of the matter is that my instincts are usually more right than thread mechanics

Need to start drinking and channeling my drunken GOAT but SK hunting is so much harder than mafia hunting

That bolded part: Thinking mistake. I guess that shows I'm not the SK, for I'd have remembered that Turin was dead when I decided to shoot Tina.

Well we're hamstrung by Ley so let's just move it on

Don't feel like reading anymore 

[v]No lynch[/v]

I'm not saying I don't want to lynch at all. In fact you're listing pretty good arguments why we CAN lynch today.

The only thing is that I'm still not sure wheter you're not simply fooling all of us while you are the SK yourself... My gut tells me to trust you though, just like it's been telling me since D4 to lynch Shadar. Maybe I should just go with that.

I'm just not sure. A part of me is also like "why would it matter wheter we lynch or not?"

And the SK has to kill someone or we could just no lynch our way to ...and they all lived happily ever after.

By the way, somewhere in the Black Tower is Darthe's Ultimate Showdown game (the first one). I was a Serial Killer in that game.

Still my favorite game of all time by the way. We got down to 3 players while I had absorbed someone's win condition and I hoped I could convince them (with the full truth, including that I was a SK and the abilities I had absorbed) to vote no lynch after which I'd use some absorbed abilities to at the same moment meet my win condition and kill myself, letting town win too. One of the two town didn't believe me though, and the other was RTE, who was very new back then and decided to go with that townie. I do understand that they didn't trust me though, for I COULD HAVE killed them both that night, had I wanted. I was going to keep my word though.

For future reference, here's something I wouldn't do as SK: go hardcore hunting Mafia like I did with dice. Mostly because doing so puts a giant target on my back if we WERE at 3/2/1, and maybe the only way I'd lose this game if I were SK is through getting NKed. I'm not very easy to lynch  :tongue:

I'll check out that Ultimate Showdown game, Ley. If you still want to NL, I'm not gonna give you any flack for it, but keep in mind it probably won't answer if any questions.

And I lost yet another post due to a backspace at the wrong moment... I'm still not sure what that wrong moment is, but whatever.

@Sooh: Why the need to mention me twice? :P

@Cory: I think we've had two different, but basically equal lines of thought. You looked at "lynch the SK as fast as possible", I looked at "lynch the SK as safely as possible". I don't think it would matter though, because if you, me or Sooh would be the SK, then Shadar would near certainly be a survivor, because he looks most suspicious. So I'd say, we just go ahead.

[v] Shadar [/v]

@Sooh: Why the need to mention me twice? :P

Because I am a teacher and couldn't just put "you" in a sentence without making sure everyone knew who "you" were... :tongue:

I think I'm like 55% Shadar and 40% Leyrann and 5% Sooh (negligible who cares)

If I vote Shadar here and am WRONG, it's because I ignored the implications of the RTE kill

But thinking linearly if I hadn't subbed in Shadar would have been lynched; if Leyrann is SK, he deserves this win, he's played hard and smart and doesn't deserve some toolbag like me late-subbing in and ruining his victory

And I am not sk because I could have gone with the no lynch vote.

That doesn't mean anything mechanically

I am literally mechancially clear: if I vote you, I win. If I don't, that's "slow rolling" (prolonging a game you have won in order to troll other players) which is something I have never and would never do.

You not choosing to no lynch doesn't mean anything, especially considering a no lynch still puts in another LYLO situation tomorrow.

Archived