DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game Over] Cliche Mafia - The Death of Meta - Sooh Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No change

Vote Count - all votes for or by Panch have been removed.

Shadar - 1 ( Sooh)

Not voting - 5 ( BFG, Shadar, Dice, Cory, Ley )

With 6 alive it takes 4 to Lynch.

Day 5 Ends Saturday 4th April @ 21.15 BST - I'll add a timer tonight, or tomorrow.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20150404T2115&p0=1320&msg=end+of+day+5

Was thinking in the car earlier. Cory is almost mechanically cleared of being mafia, jury's still out on if he's SK again.

Dice and Sooh votes Day 1 rule them out, Dice (again) and Leyrann rule them out as team, so just Shadar left as potential.

Cory Dice

Cory Leyrann

Cory Sooh

Cory Shadar

Dice Leyrann

Dice Sooh

Dice Shadar

Leyrann Sooh

Leyrann Shadar

Sooh Shadar

One thing I should have noticed before, all the talk last night was of Shadar, Dice voting elsewhere is interesting, but in line with his 'reads', I need to look at that again. but, If Shadar isn't SK then the Pral kill makes little sense.

I'm not even the SK this time, darling

If you are a townie we can be v/v and this should be pretty easy assuming it isn't 3/2/1 and we're boned anyway :P

Who do you want to vote today?

v/v sounds good.

At the moment Dice. But bluntly we have to.

If Dice is town or SK we won't achieve a lynch on mafia anyway. If Dice is mafia we need to lynch him.

I'm dipping in and out of the thread, I don't recall much of anything from Dice after his vote on Hallia, other than his 'harping' comment, lack of paying attention to Turins lynch and today's hunt for the SK. I don't recall actual reads and can't iso, so will have to look the old fashioned way...

I also want to keep an eye out for why Yates was town reading him.

Ugh, stupid signal

Leyrann can you explain the change in your read on Dice from page 64ish to now? You were saying town because he feels the same (or something) and now you're saying he's not coming across as scummy as when he's town?

BFG I am still mildly paranoid on you

It's a tonal thing mostly

soothe me

:/

Unfortunately it's bed time here.

I'd hate for Darthe to prove better at reading me than you though :laugh:

Archived