DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game Over] Cliche Mafia - The Death of Meta - Sooh Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Might try doing the "put dead villagers on ignore" skim at work today

Going to write out my feelings on each player just because saying it might make me feel better and it's something for me to reference after taking a second look

In case anyone is unfamiliar with my color scheme

Villager

Likely villager

Slight > rand to be a villager (IE "villager lean")

Null

Slight > rand to be scum
Likely scum

---

Sooh - Just too many things I find unexplainable or unlikely if Sooh is mafia. Her breadth of content is fine; she seems genuine in her approach and has paid attention and has become more visible as the game has gone on; there's inklings of frustration that pop up, especially as of late, that I think would be much more likely to be village indicators for her; her actions make sense in a linear manner, even if it can be summarized into "she trusts player x, and therefore decides to vote with player x". But all of that is probably insignificant in comparison to her movement AWAY from the Panchi wagon at L-2; dice/Ley were the wagoners at the time, Sooh has seemed comfortable lynching several people this phase, but does not budge and moves away from the Panchi wagon, pushing onto Shadar instead. There are two explanations in my head for why she behaved this particular way. A is Sooh is a villager who had a village read on Panchi. B is Sooh is a villager who had a scum read on Shadar. I don't even think she has prominent SK equity, as it's a hard role to play "villagery" for a long period of time and I think she'd have been more anxious to get the lynch today than she was. I think the roundabout ~clearing of her by Darthe/Yates was correct and if she is mafia I'll tip my hat to her and move on.

She's almost certainly not scum with BFG or Shadar; she and BFG had an opportunity to hammer Panchi but did not, she wagon-ed BFG at day start; she pushed onto Shadar away from Panchi today. She had an interaction with dice d1 that I thought was never w/w (the dice-votes-her-and-takes-it-back thing, which seemed just a little too "obvious" to be w/w) and Sooh has floated him as a suspect on/off in a genuine manner. That leaves Sooh/Leyrann, which considering Sooh's d4 behavior just seems a little too obvious and also doesn't explain her movement away from Panchi considering Leyrann was pushing that wagon for awhile.

Ugh seriously! You people are so weird! If you keep this up I won't ever play a game here again!

Vote: Leyrann

Why so nervous??

I SAID IT. I SAID IT. Just look at everyone FoSing and voting me. People ARE trying to get me lynched.

I still think Leyrann is scum.

Considering this happens early d1 and I don't expect Sooh to be fancy like this as mafia, you can finally strike off the last w/w pairing

That's 1 villager, 2 to go for a solve

The "putting dead villagers on ignore" strat is overpowered

Don't you have president day and veteran day and fourth of July.

I do an awesome Abe Lincoln impression with my plaits.i can never remember the number after four score though, cos I learned it from Kindergarten Cop

4th of July we don't get off, Veteran's Day we do, President's day we don't

IDK yet let me think about it, we have time

Would like to see where BFG is at as well

I'm pretty sure she's in the Friendzone

That's just mean.

DM won't allow me to ignore Verbal

jerks

LOL

Archived