DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game Over] Cliche Mafia - The Death of Meta - Sooh Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hello new frand, i am a cory. i am known for talking a lot, yelling maybe a little, shmoozing probably a lot, drinking just a little too much, and winning mafia games with my weird INFP soulreading skills

i am browsing backward when i get a chance and you're apparently on the block pretty hard and BFG supports it and she seems like a moderately obvious villager to me so far

why shouldn't we lunch you up?

Can some1 give MECHANICAL cliffs? Would be appreciated, maybea summary of what you've done and thought so far thos game to help me out?

I'm just a weeee late to the party :";)

I'm town and apparently rely on meta to much :/

I don't have much from Day 1.

Day 2 there was no counter train to Hallia. Tress cc'd Hallia's doc claim and Hallia was lynched. RTE was NK night 2. Nobody has vig claimed, so we're assuming a SK.

Day 3 Turin was speed lynched, I thought I caught Turin slipping that he knew Hallia was a GF, Tina agreed. Darthe, Yates, Leyrann and Sooh also voted.

Day 4 Tina was lynched.

Night 4 I was jailed.

We're on Day 5, Panchi reached L2 for quite a long time, Shadar's been pushed for a while and was at L1 before you subbed in and is now at L2 again.

Day 2 is probably the most important to read as that's the only day we've lynched mafia.

nevermind BFG doesn't support it, that's what you get for phone browsing

BFG are you going to be around later? i need you, in both a game-related and personal, romantic way

i will bring candles

My quarterback bf is taking me for steak :dry:

Yes

hello new frand, i am a cory. i am known for talking a lot, yelling maybe a little, shmoozing probably a lot, drinking just a little too much, and winning mafia games with my weird INFP soulreading skills

i am browsing backward when i get a chance and you're apparently on the block pretty hard and BFG supports it and she seems like a moderately obvious villager to me so far

why shouldn't we lunch you up?

Only moderately? :sad: I guess that's marginally better than the nulls from everyone else /sigh

Only moderately? :sad: I guess that's marginally better than the nulls from everyone else /sigh

I have read like 2 pages worth of posts in totality so far, won't be home for another hour and a half

We'll get there when we get there but I appreciate the heart and the fight

I have read like 2 pages worth of posts in totality so far, won't be home for another hour and a half

We'll get there when we get there but I appreciate the heart and the fight

Lol

Has the double-kills on N1 and N2 been resolved yet? AFAICT there are no claims on the table ATM

I couldn't imagine that we'd have 4 scum and a SK in a 16 player game but lord knows what I know, and town PRs seem too stacked for a ~3 player scum team

Considering it's probably MYLO I would wager a town vig would be smart to claim here if they exist

Archived