DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game Over] Cliche Mafia - The Death of Meta - Sooh Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

In fact these are all of Panchi's posts, except 1 that was double posted.

I feel so loved, I can't even tell which one of you drew "the Flirt" :laugh:

Tress... Maybe it was you? <3

Hi all!

I think I know...I will explain in a while

[v] vote Hallia [/v]

So, if we can put a ban that would be applicable to Verbal. Good to know *makes a note somewhere*

Now, I gotta run again

I don't think anyone except Ithi can be near and dear to Turin's heart.

Except balefire maybe.

Not here Dice. Band rules don't apply here *spills a drink* :biggrin:

[unvote]

[v] Darthe [/v]

*points FoS at random people till finger starts hurting*

*directs this at you-know-who*

your-town-and.jpg

Darthe was not making any sense (which I assume is his being Darthe). Further explanation once I finish studying or my break would stretch too much

Cass and Darthe are mentioned twice and I am missing in VC along with Turin.

Voting Cass looks a good option. If she is mafia, Tress would be under strong FoS.

To look further in game: Pral is Verb's first town read. If one of them turns mafia, other could be too. Also, read Pral's post again because along logic is sound logic after all and clear head might show new things.

For now,

[unvote]

[v]Cass[/v]

Cass, voting anyone now looks a better option to me than letting a random player be killed without getting to know anything about them. Sorry :sad;

If I was mafia, my play would be better since someone would be telling me what to do.

My hand hurts too much to type :sad:

So far, I am leaning on Darthe being town. I don't think a scum put so much effort.

Hallia's cliche initially made me think that it might be not be possible for a scum to have that cliche but now I am not sure about that. She could be scum.

Ley, same thing as Hallia about cliche but between Ley and Hallia, Hallia is more suspicious.

More explanation coming up tomorrow, once I am done with exams.

Turin is least likely to be mafia after last vote.

I have a headache and can't concentrate on much :sad:

One moment, I fell asleep while night 2 was going on and less than 12 hours later night 3 had started.

Partly, I don't come much because of my time zone, partly because I don't have a good case on anyone and partly because of my cliche

So far my views (amount to not much)

Sooh- nothing much stands out

Ley- Null but slightly on side of scum but could be his cliche confusing

BFG- slightly scummy but could easily be town

Shady- defending his friend incident too much

Yates- I am flipping from his being a townie or scum from post to post

Tina- can't say much about her

Darthe- I think he is town because of his case on Hally. Then there was that reference to a game where he helped in lynching a fellow scum to appear town which muddles the impression

Dice- can't even remember anything that is for or against him

The person whose alignment I am most interested in currently is Yates.

I will look over There's train again because he was lynched too fast and there was not much of a case against him. He was one of those I was almost certain of being town.

I need to find posts to back up my thoughts and explain things. Probably will do it tomorrow

[v]Sooh[/v]

Why?

Why Sooh over a 'may be scummy' read?

Explanation comes tomorrow

I neither confirm not deny following my cliche

(it didn't) 

I think Dice is town.

Out of BFG, Sooh and Ley at least one is scum but I can't decide who that one is.

Yates, I am leaning on his being a townie for now.

Tina, SK or vanilla? I would prefer watching more for more.

Interesting that she misses out Shadar.

Out of BFG, Sooh and Ley at least one is scum but I can't decide who that one is.

What makes you think this?

Mostly the votes on Turin.

There's just so little there.

With hindsight her comment about Turin's vote is a good one, but other than that

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sooh - Following me a lot, and to be honest it's starting to feel suspicious. You need to work out more who you don't like yourself and agree less with what others say.

Panchi - Still barely active, and I'm not really liking it anymore. In fact, if we hadn't been so close to losing, I think I'd consider lynching for inactivity. There's barely anything we can read her on apart from that D2 vote, and that's not actually enough to clear someone. Indeed a possible SK suspect.

BFG - I like how she plays in general, but it still doesn't sit quite right with me that Yates claimed to have targeted her and we then missed a kill. Then again, I did jump the gun a bit yesterday, and later realized that it could of course also have protected her from a kill.

Shadar - Really not liking his reaction to the last two lynches, still suspect of him.

Dice - I'm actually not getting a scum vibe from him every single post. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

Regarding Panchi, what Day 2 vote?

She was one of the first to vote Hally, and it was considered unlikely that she would have done that otherwise. Imo its not enough anymore though. I want to see more.

Panchi's vote on Hallia was Day 1, NOT Day 2. This has been stated several times now, by Dice and myself.

I was 'clearing' her mostly on Hallia nudging Day 2, but clearing someone solely from a mafia's posts makes me uneasy.

Panchi's vote on Hallia was Day 1, NOT Day 2. This has been stated several times now, by Dice and myself.

I was 'clearing' her mostly on Hallia nudging Day 2, but clearing someone solely from a mafia's posts makes me uneasy.

Which is important because Hallia was under no pressure Day 2.

Oh, right, I'm mixing up Panchi and Sooh...

Now why did I think again that Panchi was more or less cleared cleared...

Hi everyone. I'm sorry I've been away, but I'm struggling with a major  migraine. I'll come by and give you my thoughts as soon as it is a bit lighter. 

Also [unvote] because I don't want to contribute to something when I haven't read what has been said lately... 

If you vote me because of inactivity, I totally understand. I wish that you would target a scum instead but at this moment I am the best target for a mislynch.

I have got a lot of unexpected classes and at this moment I don't have the energy to say anything.

Well, you've done nothing for nearly a full month. You dind't even make a read list that was different than "null null null null". I'm not believing you're town, because even the townie the shortest on time ever that is able to reply within this reasonable time would do more than this. When playing his first game.

i cant multiquote on this thing so this to BFGs last post.  I told the simple truth. I couldn't find it. and people miss things. especially when all the posting happens while ure trying to keep up at work.

re yates. its yates BFG. fake claiming is what he does.  usually as vanilla he will fake claim something to draw the kill. Now look at his claim here. Very few are gonna believe a commuter who can take someone with them in a basic game. But it may make the mafia go after him thinking that there is no commuter but that yates does have a role. that's typical yates.  the bonus to this fake claim is that it covers his role very nicely. I never even  considered jailkeeper.

now heres the thing  I could vote BFG. why? because I have no reason NOT too.  Its weak yes but that's all ive got. But I want to resolve this vig/sk thing and I think its in panchi or sooh. with it being unclaimed this long im thinking its an sk not a vig and after last game ive had my fill of SKs.

Why is the SK your focus, and hy one of those 2?

Hi all.. I feel better today, so I'll try to post a bit more...

BFG, I was just going to ask Dice the same thing. Why is everything set now on a possible SK instead of lynching Shadar who I thought we were all almost in agreement was scum... ?? it makes no sense to me unless he's trying to throw us off that chase. 

My vote for you I have to admit was not a very well thought out one, and the more I thought about it the less I liked it myself, which is why I went back off. I'm not sure at this point if I think a Panchi train is something I want to support, but with the deadline coming up it's a bit hard to say what is the smart thing to do. 

I'll see if anyone agrees that we should try to lynch mafia and 

[v]Shadar[/v]

I'll be back in a couple of hours. 

If you vote me because of inactivity, I totally understand. I wish that you would target a scum instead but at this moment I am the best target for a mislynch.

I have got a lot of unexpected classes and at this moment I don't have the energy to say anything.

So who should we be targetting?

At the moment we're extremely likely to be 3v2v1, if you're town (or even SK) we CANNOT make a lynch on mafia without your vote.

I believe that Shadar has more SK equity than mafia, as I do not believe he'd have asked the questions about doc on thread and would have bussed Hallia instead if mafia.

Dice is back to mixed - he had a strong Day 2, but this SK 'focus' worries me. If mafia have 2 then lynching a SK today guarantees their victory. So lynching mafia HAS to be the focus today. The fact that he committed to saying that he thought it could STILL be a vig alsoworries me since vig is town. At least Leyrann is stating SK not vig.

Panchi is, just. When did it become RL and not your cliché?

Ley still seems to have little mafia equity, but has some SK potential (everyone does, since SK need to kill/lynch mafia as well)

Unless she comes back on and joins in vs. Shadar. If we get Shadar today and he flips mafia, then we can look for another mafia or SK tomorrow.

If it is like you say, 2 mafia, 3 town and 1 sk/vig (probably sk though) then mafia won't vote for mafia (guessing here), but if we kill mafia there will most likely be two kills in N5. If both of those are town it's a toss up on D6 which one out of mafia or sk gets town to follow their train of thought...

On the other hand.. if there are two kills in N5 and one is town and the other mafia, or just one and the mafia kills the sk... 

I don't know... maybe killing an sk today wouldn't be so bad anyway... that way there will only be one NK.... 

Could there be 1 mafia, 4 town and 1 sk/vig? Probably not, huh?

Archived