DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game Over] Cliche Mafia - The Death of Meta - Sooh Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shadar, even a self-vote would be better for town than not reaching a majority.

How would a self vote be better?

Because no majority at deadline is the worst thing that CAN EVER HAPPEN when you're playing mafia. THERE IS NO CASE where no majority is better than a town lynch. THERE. IS. NONE. End of story, if you want more, well, that'll have to wait until I actually CAN tell you. In the case that we get no majority and make it through the night, let me get this clear: EVERY. EXPERIENCED. PLAYER. will consider you scum without second thought if you were around at deadline but didn't self-vote.

Why?

Because we have less than 3 hours to deadline, and if we don't lynch, we get (I believe) a random death without coroner report, and that's talking about BEST CASE. Just go ahead and vote Shadar.

I'm around tonight, but I'll wait till I get an answer from the mods before voting, especially someone who I believe has low mafia potential.

What question?

Not quite true, but I guess we can argue about it later, maybe.

Well Ley, I could see as being mafia, due to the fact that when I say the same thing about making sure we have a lynch day one people jump all over me. But I guess he just explains it better.

Either BFG or Panchi is the vig / sk, because you two are the only ones I think that would not shoot me out right, unless some other wierd thing happened but I went through my thoughts on that a while back.

Sooh I think ia town because of how her post seem to be for the town so I strongly think she is town.

I am missing someone let me check the list, I am on my phone so give me a minute.

Unless she comes back on and joins in vs. Shadar. If we get Shadar today and he flips mafia, then we can look for another mafia or SK tomorrow.

If it is like you say, 2 mafia, 3 town and 1 sk/vig (probably sk though) then mafia won't vote for mafia (guessing here), but if we kill mafia there will most likely be two kills in N5. If both of those are town it's a toss up on D6 which one out of mafia or sk gets town to follow their train of thought...

On the other hand.. if there are two kills in N5 and one is town and the other mafia, or just one and the mafia kills the sk... 

I don't know... maybe killing an sk today wouldn't be so bad anyway... that way there will only be one NK.... 

Could there be 1 mafia, 4 town and 1 sk/vig? Probably not, huh?

Yes, it could by 4v1v1 but it seems unlikely.

Basic games tend to have 25% mafia, and 2/3rds town. In this game that works out as 4 mafia, 11 town and 1 extra.

On the other hand having both a GF and a RB makes mafia pretty strong, so it is possible they have a smaller team.

Taken in a vacuum, Dice and Leyrann look the worst today.

Dice's focus on catching a vig (a town role) or SK looks weird, since we need to be looking for mafia first, but was second to vote Hallia.

Leyrann appears to want 'any' lynch, but was reading RTE as mafia sooner than anyone else, and his early defence looked townish to me.

However, their game play both look good taken overall.

Panchi has next to no content, but made a good (and logical) point on Turin that I wish I'd seen at the time. She's also been 'hiding' behind her cliché (admitted when she said the RL thing didn't start till this week.

You've been following people since about Day 2, but were 3rd to vote Hallia. I don't know to read this as new town or hiding mafia.

Shadar I believe has low mafia potential due to the doc question, but the Pral kill makes me think he has high SK potential.

I'm not averse to voting Shadar in the hope that there's only 3 mafia, or that I'm wrong and he's mafia (especially considering the success rate of my reads this game :dry:), but if the mods allow Cory a bit of time to catch up then I'd rather wait since he's the best town finder I know.

Darthe 254

Yates. 209

Leyrann 170

Turin Turambar 150

Ithillian 142

BFG 129

Shadar Alantin 106

TinaHel 103

dicetosser1 74

Sooh 65

Cass 58

Verbal32 50

ReleaseTheEvil 47

Songstress 25

Hallia 24

Panchi 22

Pralaya 9

Wow... I think we're all equally confused... So... 

At first I had Leyrann as mafia, but then he went off my radar for a long time. 

Dice has always been confusing to me, but this gunning at random people to find a SK when there are so few left makes no sense to me.

Shadar has come off as scummy the whole game to me, but standing front and center saying that is also kinda scary since I'm building it on what people have said in the past. 

Panchi hasn't really given us much to work with, so that's difficult... could go either way... 

You give strong opinions which can be hard to read as well, but I'm leaning towards you trying to solve this with me now... Hope I put my eggs in the right basket :smile:

MODS

Any chance of an extension to allow Cory to catch up :smile:

Yes. Day is extended till Saturday 4th April. I'm waiting for Cory to confirm and I have to roll the cliches

:wub:

Thank you!

Wow... I think we're all equally confused... So... 

At first I had Leyrann as mafia, but then he went off my radar for a long time. 

Dice has always been confusing to me, but this gunning at random people to find a SK when there are so few left makes no sense to me.

Shadar has come off as scummy the whole game to me, but standing front and center saying that is also kinda scary since I'm building it on what people have said in the past. 

Panchi hasn't really given us much to work with, so that's difficult... could go either way... 

You give strong opinions which can be hard to read as well, but I'm leaning towards you trying to solve this with me now... Hope I put my eggs in the right basket :smile:

Like this.

We have more time :) which allows us chance to get a better read on the Panchi slot.

If you're confused by Dice why is so much of your posting, seeming to follow/copy his thoughts?

I'm super nice.

Still ill though. Antibiotics are kicking in but I was so tired today

:(

I don't quite have the flu, but I pretty much lost my voice yesterday

Hope they start working soon!

Well because I was leaning town on him, and what he said made sense with the way he reasoned it. It's just with the SK hunt right now he's confusing me. With the math as well it made more sense to go after someone several agreed was scummy. 

Also yay for more time, Ithi :smile: and Cory is joining us? sweet!

Archived