DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game Over] Cliche Mafia - The Death of Meta - Sooh Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

Shadar is likely vig due to Pral being killed Night 1. Coupled with his first post Day 2, and I feel his confusion is genuine. Town, but if he denies being vig, or someone else claims, I'll revisit this read

Panchi has been extremely quiet, she made a couple of good points about Turin during Day 2, but primarily I feel she's being cleared on Hallia 'nudge' and that makes me uneasy. Town lean.

Leyrann, feel like his response to being called scummy was townie, don't like his eagerness to lynch today. Need to check something he said about the Day 2 train on Hallia. Consistently called RTE out, although I need to check if this was ever backed by a vote. Overall town lean.

Sooh, I don't recall much individual thought and she's done a lot of following since saying she wanted to 'vote Panchi' again. I don't like the way she said she's been 'curious' about my alignment for a while, but the previous time I recall her mentioning me she didn't understand why people thought me scummy. Possible mafia.

Dice, I don't like the way he's kept me 'open' as a read. The 'harping' comment sat really badly with me, especially since when I challenged him on it he sort of said 'well I can't find it, bit I'm bad at ISO's' (paraphrased). I don't then like that he 'missed' why I was voting Turin despite the fact that WAS something I mentioned several times. I don't understand why he'd say that Yates 'fake-claimed' commuter to draw a Night Kill, when you don't fake-claim an untargettable role to 'draw' a night kill, you claim it to avoid it. Think he also mis-stated the events of the Day 2 train, but need to check that as well. Against that there were a series of posts on Day 2, where he seemed quite focused on the game and his posts were direct in a way I associate with Town Dice. Overall mafia lean.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i cant multiquote on this thing so this to BFGs last post.  I told the simple truth. I couldn't find it. and people miss things. especially when all the posting happens while ure trying to keep up at work.

re yates. its yates BFG. fake claiming is what he does.  usually as vanilla he will fake claim something to draw the kill. Now look at his claim here. Very few are gonna believe a commuter who can take someone with them in a basic game. But it may make the mafia go after him thinking that there is no commuter but that yates does have a role. that's typical yates.  the bonus to this fake claim is that it covers his role very nicely. I never even  considered jailkeeper.

now heres the thing  I could vote BFG. why? because I have no reason NOT too.  Its weak yes but that's all ive got. But I want to resolve this vig/sk thing and I think its in panchi or sooh. with it being unclaimed this long im thinking its an sk not a vig and after last game ive had my fill of SKs.

ley asserting he thought hed be killed and then his entry this morning sketched me out. he is a potential for this sk we seem to have. yes I no longer believe its a vig. I think hes like 3rd on my sus list for that.

im thinking panchi and sooh re the prime candidates for that. im kinda linking panchi to it because of activity levels as well as POE.

BFG  if I was doing a list ud be null for me.

Shady im conflicted on. Im starting to wonder if he's too suspected to actually BE suspect.

Im tinfoiling fairly madly here  tho I do think its an sk not a vig and definetly think its in panch or sooh  or perhaps ley but leys like low percentage

Hallia, stop trying to.lynch my villagers. :mad:

It's because hallyis scum

[v] Panchi [/v]

Vote Count

Darthe - 1 (Turin)

Leyrann - 1 (Darthe)

Panchi - 2 (Hallia, Leyrann)

Not Voting - 9 (Sooh, RTE, Panchi, BFG, Tina, Tress, Shadar, Yates, Dice)

With 13 alive it takes 7 to Lynch.

Day 2 Deadline Ends Monday 23 March 2015 @ 9.15pm GMT (so it doesn't hit a weekend)

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20150323T2115&p0=136&msg=end+of+day+2

*Can we try and make sure votes are red and bold? I almost missed Hallia's and can't be doing with Darthe telling me off constantly :tongue:

Panchi lynch almost guaranteed to already have scum on it.

So you're saying Hallyis is a good lynch in?

Could case Hally but she is scum regardless of my case so it seems pointless.

Could case Hally but she is scum regardless of my case so it seems pointless.

I'm not saying I don't believe you, but I doubt you'll get her lynched without.

And I don't really have the time for it...

I'm pretty null on Panchi to be honest up to this point. However when she did check back into the game she just did so to say she was busy and not give anything in the way of content really. Mafia or not if she can't contribute it's only going to hurt us. Yea she was the rival train on Day 1 and not a bad one considering the circumstances at that point but at the same time she hasn't really appeared all that scummy IMO. But not good either. 

My strongest scum lean at this point is Ley. I gave him a lot of slack due to his cliches but he's dropped those now and still doesn't look any better to me. Of all people to get the paranoid cliche in the first place... But his posting and interactions gives me cause for concern and I've been happy with my gut reads lately.

Tress I always remind myself to be more wary of. Called her Mafia's Moghedien last game and I was certainly right. Feel she's playing quite similarly this game, if not more scummy to be honest. 

Have a town read on Darthe and Dice thus far, with town lean on Yates and Turin. Those two are probably the two people who can be most dangerous in this game though. Both have had moments where they didn't look spectacular but leaning town right now. Town lean on Shadar as well (soft spot for teh noobies :wub: ).

Null read on:

Hallia, who has largely stuck to her cliche at this point

Sooh, whose most memorable posts to me have been expressing her annoyance at this game

Tina, who can always be a threat but don't think much of yet

BFG, not enough there and don't know her well enough

If I had to guess a scum team it would be Ley, Tress, Hallia, and toss in someone from Yates/Turin/Sooh/BFG/Tina. Will be tough to win this game if we don't lynch scum today, so let's get to it. 

[v] Ley [/v]

Fixed RTE's first vote in order to stop the rest of the text from being bold and red 

Bah. [v] Ley [/v]

RTE, you have played enough with me to know that I am NOT playing like I normally would, right? For example look at my post #778. I would NEVER word it like that if not for my cliché. Apart from maybe not having voted Panchi in the first place (reminder: everyone has two clichés), I would more likely have replied with an explanation for why I voted her plus asking what he then thought about Hallia (who I don't exactly trust).

Also, you're talking about Tress looking at least as scummy as last game, maybe even more. Last game she was non-town. If she looks even scummier than that, why aren't you voting her?

Tress does look scummy and is a good alternative.  

Until then: Hally has 20 posts.  She has voted ten people.  She clearly has a cliche to FoS everyone but she has yet to reinforce whether those were made up or legitimate with any reasoning or explanation, instead choosing to either FoS and vote or FoS and not vote.  Many of you may not be aware of this but Hally has been playing well enough on VS to be invited to a champions tournament there.  That should give some perspective on how she is no longer the bubbly newbie.  Her largest legitimate scum tell is that when she is mafia she "safes" things which we can see her doing here by hiding exclusively behind her cliche's.  This fact, combined with blatant bandwagon voting and a few posts quoted below are the basis of my reasoning.  

<snip>

I cut Darthe's case to cut down on the number of posts needed.

Vote Count

Darthe - 1 (Turin)

Leyrann - 2 (Darthe, RTE)

Panchi - 1 (Leyrann)

Turin - 1 (Hallia)

Not Voting - 8 (Sooh, Panchi, BFG, Tina, Tress, Shadar, Yates, Dice)

Day 2 Deadline Ends Monday 23 March 2015 @ 9.15pm GMT (so it doesn't hit a weekend)

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20150323T2115&p0=136&msg=end+of+day+2

@Darthe, so why are you voting Ley? :huh:

He's making a good case on Hallia though.

@Tina, does it concern you that hallia is voting Ley?

How did you get her in your no vote group?

@Darthe, so why are you voting Ley? :huh:

Yeah I'll be honest it just kinda slipped my mind to vote when I made that last night.  [v] Hally [/v]

People that I won´t vote:

Ley - mega townie and I love his posting this game!

Panchi

Hally

Turin

People that I´m meh about:

BFG

Yates

Darthe

People that I´m willing to vote:

Sooh

Dice

Tress

Shady

RTE

I think the "rl mafia help" is worthy of a vote. 

[v] Shady [/v]

This list is like halfway backwards for me.  ATM I stand:

Yates

BFG

Shady

Panchi

Turin

Dice

Sooh

RTE

Ley

Tina

Tress

Hally

So Darthe is the first to start calling Hallia mafia on Day 2 and by quite a long way, Leyrann sort of joins in which is a little weird because of voting with Hallia, however the exchange quoted with RTE looks good, and it's one of many.

You have just over 48 hours

Darthe being darthe

Fos

Fos but no vote? he is pushing you as mafia and you have nothing to say??

vote Hallia

[v] Hallia [/v]

Vote Count

Darthe - 1 (Turin)

Leyrann - 1 (RTE)

Turin - 1 (Hallia)

Shadar - 1 (Tina)

Hallia - 3 (Darthe, Dice, Leyrann)

Not Voting - 6 (Sooh, Panchi, BFG, Tress, Shadar, Yates)

I'm leaning towards thinking Darthe might be on to something here.. Especially since the only comeback from Hallia is "Darthe being Darthe"...

[v]Hallia[/v]

I'm all for competing trains but happy to move to Hallia. I do try to give her a bit more benefit of the doubt as historically I criticize her play quite a lot. But scum is scum, so happy to see Ley or Hallia go today.

Meh, Darthe always pushes me. I'm just enjoying the game.

Vote: Dice

For making it more than it is

Hallia, if you want to live, you might try actually defending yourself. Currently you're just looking lazy to me.

I'd guess Hallia, Tina, RTE and a fourth as scum team.

So far, I am leaning on Darthe being town. I don't think a scum put so much effort.

Hallia's cliche initially made me think that it might be not be possible for a scum to have that cliche but now I am not sure about that. She could be scum.

Ley, same thing as Hallia about cliche between Ley and Hallia, Hallia is more suspicious.

More explanation coming up tomorrow, once I am done with exams.

I'm all for competing trains but happy to move to Hallia. I do try to give her a bit more benefit of the doubt as historically I criticize her play quite a lot. But scum is scum, so happy to see Ley or Hallia go today.

Well Ley isn't getting lynched today so your vote is currently wasted. Got any other people you are willing to lynch? :lan:

BTW, it takes more than 1 vote to make a train :wink:

Darthe was voting Ley too before but ah well, I see your point.

Unvote. Vote: Hallia.

Vote Count

Darthe - 1 (Turin)

Shadar - 1 (Tina)

Hallia - 5 (Darthe, Dice, Leyrann, Sooh, RTE)

Dice - 1 (Hallia)

Not Voting - 5 (Panchi, BFG, Tress, Shadar, Yates)

Hallia might be mafia, what do I know? But there have been a lot of votes on her today and there doesn´t seem to be a serious competing train. People talk about Ley as mafia, which I feel is weird since he is my strongesst town lean.

No one wants to follow me on Shady so

[unvote]

[v] Sooh [/v]

b62d0b1d85dc25ffe97cce3028087666.jpg

<<Intent to put Hally at L-1>>

Okay, Hally. This is your chance to prove you are super awesome Town. Or get lynched. Can't wait around until an hour before EOD to find an alternative wagon.

I was trying to play up my cliches to fly under the radar, but as I appear to have been doing it almost too well, I will say:

I'm our doc, please don't lynch.

Leyrann's read list is also looking good at this point. Nobody else has looked hard at RTE yet that I recall, and his thought process is easy to follow and logical.

Dice's vote is the one that builds pressure. Sooh follows Dice's reasons and Leyrann also votes (presumably following Darthe case). Yates does the whole L-1 thing and Hallia claims.

@Ley it's not a strong read, but her last couple of games when mafia had reads and explanations of everyone on the game, I like that she isn't forcing her reads to allign with expectations and instead looking at the people she has something to talk about. It's enough for now when I think there are obvious suspects to focus on.

Back later

That's good enough for me.

Long story short, BFG, if you aren't lynching from this pool?

Cass - 9 (RTE, Shadar, Turin, Panchi, Leyrann, Darthe, Sooh, BFG, Verbal )

You're doing it wrong. Especially if you check your role PM and find something that says something about your alignment being Town.

Okay, are you seriously assuming that all mafia were on this lynch? I think that might actually be too much overgeneralizing to come from a mafia.

Anyway, I'm going to go ahead and

[unvote]

[v] Tina [/v]

Because while I do think BFG is making a good point, Tina IS my first choice after Hallia, and if it isn't because she's scummy it's because she's not really contributing anything.

Also, before people hop on me now (I've seen recent days that there are several who want that), may I ask you to remember that no one has cased me despite me asking for it several times? Imo lynching me now (I'm going to be gone for the next 4-5 hours, which is about 2 hours before deadline) would just be bad manners apart from being a mislynch. I won't have a serious chance to reply to any accusations while there has been ENOUGH time to mention them. Think I'm scum and you want to lynch me? Sure, go ahead and give it a try, but do it D3 so I have a chance to reply to your case. Am I your only scum read? You might do more for town by self-voting.

Also, regardless of if I believe her or not unvoting Hally and voting elsewhere is the smart move. CCing is not. If she doesn't prove herself as doc then that will be her fault later.

[v] Ley [/v]

I apologize, Darthe, you appear to be right about Hallia being mafia.

[v]Hallia[/v]

I apologize, Darthe, you appear to be right about Hallia being mafia.

Are you caught up in the thread?

Oh sugar snaps.

[v]Hallia[/v]

[v] Hally [/v]

Ok I have less then an hour, I what does the doc do?

Vote Count

Sooh - 1 (Tina)

Hallia - 6 (Dice, Sooh, RTE, Tress, Yates, Darthe)

Dice - 1 (Hallia)

Yates -2 (Turin, BFG )

Tina – 1 (Leyrann)

Not Voting - 2 (Panchi, Shadar)

[v] hallia [/v]

Sorry Ithi :wub:

Shoot or not. It will just show you were wrong about.me.

im not opposed tho Panchi currently hass my attention and i real tempted to go there

She's nearly 100% cleared by the votes though. First to vote Hallia after Darthe, unlikely that a mafia would do that.

Need to get your facts straight ley. I was the second vote on Hally.

Would like to hear how she is cleared iyo tho i know thats not gonna happen for a while as you are away.

See, here's the thing with Shadar's vote. At this point I'm assuming the mafia QT will have been talking about bussing Hallia for the past day or so, so for him to come in and ask what a doc does seems extremely unlikely to come from mafia. Reasoning doesn't follow for an SK though.

Also quoted Ley's post about Panchi's vote and Dice's reply, which is where I thought Dice had mis-stated the Events of Day 2. Interestingly Leyrann's response is to correct Dice implying he checked the VC, stating Dice was first and Panchi second, Darthe much later... however if he'd checked any of the VCs he'd have seen that Panchi didn't vote Hallia..?

can't get the link to post but it's post 1484

Overall I'm coming away from Day 2 with town leans on Dice, Leyrann and Shadar (although he does have some SK equity)

Why L-1?

There are 6 alive and presumably 2 mafia.

Miscounted. Thought there were five alive for some reason.

ley asserting he thought hed be killed and then his entry this morning sketched me out. he is a potential for this sk we seem to have. yes I no longer believe its a vig. I think hes like 3rd on my sus list for that.

im thinking panchi and sooh re the prime candidates for that. im kinda linking panchi to it because of activity levels as well as POE.

BFG  if I was doing a list ud be null for me.

Shady im conflicted on. Im starting to wonder if he's too suspected to actually BE suspect.

Im tinfoiling fairly madly here  tho I do think its an sk not a vig and definetly think its in panch or sooh  or perhaps ley but leys like low percentage

I agree with you we're certainly not talking about a Vig here which, by the way, should mean we actually have a day more because if we have a death today and tonight, or even two tonight, still mafia wouldn't have a voting majority. Then again, I don't want to bet on that.

And I'm no SK and I can prove it by looking at the night kills: Night one, I would most likely have killed Panchi (because as an sk too you'll want to find scum and she was my scum read at that moment. Once the scum are dead, you're not at risk of getting nk'ed anymore which means you only have to avoid being lynched, and just look at how well I'm doing this game. It's only because I was so agressive the start of this day that people are even considering me anti-town) and I certainly wouldn't have killed Pral because he isn't the kind of person to push a lynch, and therefore I wouldn't be that afraid of him. Verbal, I might have, but I doubt I'd have killed him N1 already. At that moment I was fine with him being there and I enjoyed watching him play his cliché. Night two, yeah, I'd have gone for RTE. I'll give you that. Then again, if we assume SK we also assume unlimited shot (being SK is hard enough already), and I would have shot Turin N3 and probably Shadar N4.

I am not vig/sk, I thought I was going to be killed by thembecause of the promoting, by yates, I think it was yates anyway. I dont know what ti make of things as they stand now so I need to reread, soon but hw first.

By both me and Yates.

Sooh - Following me a lot, and to be honest it's starting to feel suspicious. You need to work out more who you don't like yourself and agree less with what others say.

Panchi - Still barely active, and I'm not really liking it anymore. In fact, if we hadn't been so close to losing, I think I'd consider lynching for inactivity. There's barely anything we can read her on apart from that D2 vote, and that's not actually enough to clear someone. Indeed a possible SK suspect.

BFG - I like how she plays in general, but it still doesn't sit quite right with me that Yates claimed to have targeted her and we then missed a kill. Then again, I did jump the gun a bit yesterday, and later realized that it could of course also have protected her from a kill.

Shadar - Really not liking his reaction to the last two lynches, still suspect of him.

Dice - I'm actually not getting a scum vibe from him every single post. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

I agree that you are not the vig/sk. We dont even know which because with yates being able to protect people it could be either one.

So options for the nights would be sk but yates protected some one and either the mafia or the sks did not go through. A vig who tried but the same happened, or a vig the did not shoot.

And call me what you will, but most of you dont know how I think because interactions in other threads are not serious enough always. So I am confusing to you all in that regard and have been in controversy almost from the beginning because of it.

I agree that you are not the vig/sk. We dont even know which because with yates being able to protect people it could be either one.

So options for the nights would be sk but yates protected some one and either the mafia or the sks did not go through. A vig who tried but the same happened, or a vig the did not shoot.

And call me what you will, but most of you dont know how I think because interactions in other threads are not serious enough always. So I am confusing to you all in that regard and have been in controversy almost from the beginning because of it.

Well, I'm not reading you on how you are in other threads anyways. I'm reading you solely on this thread.

No change. Slackers ( kidding )

Vote Count

BFG - 1 (Sooh)

Panchi - 1 (Dice)

Not voting - 4 (Panchi, BFG, Shadar, Leyrann)

With 6 alive it takes 4 to Lynch.

Day 5 Ends Thursday 2nd April @ 9.15 BST

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20150402T2115&p0=1320&msg=End+of+Day+5&csz=1

Sooh - Following me a lot, and to be honest it's starting to feel suspicious. You need to work out more who you don't like yourself and agree less with what others say.

Panchi - Still barely active, and I'm not really liking it anymore. In fact, if we hadn't been so close to losing, I think I'd consider lynching for inactivity. There's barely anything we can read her on apart from that D2 vote, and that's not actually enough to clear someone. Indeed a possible SK suspect.

BFG - I like how she plays in general, but it still doesn't sit quite right with me that Yates claimed to have targeted her and we then missed a kill. Then again, I did jump the gun a bit yesterday, and later realized that it could of course also have protected her from a kill.

Shadar - Really not liking his reaction to the last two lynches, still suspect of him.

Dice - I'm actually not getting a scum vibe from him every single post. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

Regarding Panchi, what Day 2 vote?

Out of BFG, Sooh and Ley at least one is scum but I can't decide who that one is.

What makes you think this?

Mostly the votes on Turin.

Panchi's last post (although I hate to turn into the activity tracker :dry:)

Archived