DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game Over] Cliche Mafia - The Death of Meta - Sooh Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, so you want my reads. Well the others will take a bit, but I have Yates as mafia, first he says that he commuted darthe and that he he was safe then, he claims that it was tina, what is up with that?

It's called a red herring. I believe mafia did not target Darthe N2 because they believed I would commute out with him. I made the same statements, hoping they would believe that, then took Tina out to see if I could prevent a kill. There's no way of knowing if the Darthe kill was scum or SK since there's no way of knowing if the second kill has been coming from an SK or a Vig. I do know that commuting out with Tina coincided with a night where there was only 1 kill. Make of that what you will.

I think I've lived up to my cliche well enough. Obviously I'm not a Flying Pumpkin. What I am, though, is a Commuter. That's how I knew Turin, Darthe, and Tina went nowhere nights 1, 2, and 3 respectively - because they were with me and unable to use any NA's.

That's also how I "knew" Darthe was a VT. There was a mafia kill and a vig/SK kill N2 so I knew he wasn't vig/sk and I was Town reading him as Town Townerson. I was kind of hoping the combination of claiming I'd commute out with him and exposing him as VT would force scum to target someone I wasn't Town reading as strongly. In theory? It's a good play - but obviously risky if scum calls my bluff. They did. Oh well.

I had considered commuting with Tress on N2 but thought she would be safe with a self protect and that scum would have to be crazy to try to shoot there.

So this brings me back to Tina. The reason I gave Tina the opportunity to come forward as Vig was to force her to commit to either having a killing role or not. This way, she can't claim vig who just happened to holster the night I commuted with her at some point later in the game.

F*** LOST MY POST BY ACCIDENTAL BACKSPACE WHEN NOT HAVING THE REPLY BOX SELECTED.

Okay, time to do this again. I think I believe Yates, though there's one possiblity that he is actually lying and having a lucky situation. Anyways, on to the possiblities:

Tina Vig, 2 mafia remaining. Most likely Shadar and one other, I'd go for BFG or Dice. Unlikely because Tina should have claimed already if she was.

Tina SK, 1 mafia remaining. Shadar and Tina need to die.

Tina mafia and we have SK. I highly doubt this one because I'm so near certain Shadar is mafia AND the roles would have to work in that way that you could stop the mafia kill by commuting. Tina mafia, a second mafia and a Vig can be ruled out because I don't think anyone in this game is dumb enough to vig Darthe.

Tina (SK) and the remaining mafia (Shadar, or maybe by some smart plot you?) shot the same target and you used it to your advantage. This one is unlikely, though possible.

Tina is SK, you're mafia and you didn't shoot to be able to do this claim. Not likely either.

Anyways, Tina lynch looks good. We'll look further after that.

Tina lynch looks good. We'll look further after that.

This is pretty much the same conclusion I came to on page 70. I think the one scenario you are missing is Tina AND Shady are mafia and we actually do have a vig that holstered. In this scenario, Shady would have had to be the one to submit the kill. I think Shady submitting the kill makes sense since from their POV Tina would have been under more suspicion. So I think that's just another arrow in the quiver that suggests Tina is a good lynch.

Is *anyone* opposed to a Tina lynch?

Tina lynch looks good. We'll look further after that.

This is pretty much the same conclusion I came to on page 70. I think the one scenario you are missing is Tina AND Shady are mafia and we actually do have a vig that holstered. In this scenario, Shady would have had to be the one to submit the kill. I think Shady submitting the kill makes sense since from their POV Tina would have been under more suspicion. So I think that's just another arrow in the quiver that suggests Tina is a good lynch.

Is *anyone* opposed to a Tina lynch?

A possibility, yes. In that case, the vig should come out. Now.

Vote Count

Tina (2) - Leyrann, Sooh

Sooh (1) - Panchi

Not Voting 5 - Dice, Yates, Shadar, Tina, BFG

With 8 alive it takes 5 to Lynch.

Day 4 ends Saturday 28 March 2015 at 9.15pm GMT. Sorry it's on a weekend ... it would have stretched forever otherwise.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20150328T2115&p0=1320&msg=End+of+Day+4

I´m here. Don´t even ask me what happened today. 

I will have very little time to go through the thread now so I will have to eliminate people that I haven´t read much about.

Ley - said he was town on D1 already. I haven´t changed my mind.

Dice - I don´t have a good vibe from him but he was the second one to vote Hally so I won´t vote him today.

Sooh - joined the Hally wagon quickly. Unless mafia had decided to buss her before the day begun I don´t think she would have bussed that way

Panchi - she hasn´t voted me today even though it would be easy to jump on my lynch, which I take as townie

Left is: Yates, BFG and Shady. I will now take a look at them and give my thoughts. What I have before looking back:

Shady - his "rl friend" comment is really scummy.

BFG - had a great case on Turin, who was town. lol I followed her on the train so obviously I thought she was town back then but now I need to check her out.

Yates - I don´t believe his claim and he seemed to have too much knowledge. I hate to say this (and it surely doesn´t count as a single reason for a vote) but the fact that he is still alive is very scary. He is usually killed early when he is town. (Because he is a good townie.) Today he is pushing me from the sideline to keep Ley´s and Sooh´s votes on me. Don´t like it. 

As you see, Yates is my favourite lynch right now but that is before I have read the thread. Will try to do a quick re-read and see what I can find. 

Took a look at Shady´s posts first. 

There are a lot of fluff posts, which isn´t strange. He is new to mafia and he is a chatty guy. But the rl friend comment was not good. It showed too much information at the same time that he has asked what doc or scum means. 

And then there is this post. He thinks Hally is mafia but will not vote her yet. Waiting for a claim? 

I am not sure how i am going to vote yet but i am thinking that Hallia might be mafia, but i will wait till the morning to vote for sure.

Also i have class most of the day tomorrow, till 5:30 my time, with the afternoon being completely filled, so what ever my vote is in the morning i will probally stay that way until the EoD.

so Night all

I think Shady is mafia. 

Will go through BFG and Yates now. Not looking forward to it since they have so many posts.

On Hallia, the reason I was not wanting to commit was because she is my mentor in the WK, so I did not want to vote just yet, but logically what she was typing was not looking so innocent so I was giving my opinion while also giveing meb time to think.

And the story was day 1, but it really did happen and I thought that it would be reason for my vote, but I did not intend for it to lynch her. I had meant to come back and look at people and come up with a more concrete vote to go with, but time went by faster than I thought.

Went through BFG´s posts. I generally like her posts. She makes an exellent case on Yates. The problem is that she might have done it to protect Hally. I liked her case on Turin but it lead to a quick lynch on a townie.

BFG - what are your thoughts on Yates now?

I will probably not have the time to read all of Yates´ posts. I might have to do it all tomorrow. Luckily dl isn´t until Saturday. 

I´ll try to defend myself:

1. "I have only posted memes and not much else" - yes, I tried to use my cliché as much as possible because it´s fun. Sadly I haven´t had time to keep it up. For the no content part - yes, I´m sorry. I haven´t been able to devote enough time to this game. Can´t really do anything about it. I could have asked Ithi to replace me but I have hoped every day that I would get more time tomorrow.

2. "I defended Hally". Sort of, I never voted her. I thought her posting a lot was a town sign. I was wrong.

3. "Quick Turin lynch". Yes, guilty of that one as well. I thought BFG had found something good. 

I think that is the reasons for lynching me?

Yates kind of adds that he commuted me and there were no extra kill. First, I don´t believe his claim. It´s possible that he was looking for the vig by asking me that question. And second, even if he actually did it, then it doesn´t prove anything since I´m vanilla.

Plus the nick name does not help my case, makes me look to much like a Shady character if you as me. :tongue:

Trying to joke it off. 

Short summary:

1. I think Shady is mafia.

2. I´m very unsure of BFG.

3. I´m suspicious of Yates but haven´t re-read his posts so I will tell you all tomorrow what I think of him.

4. As you could see, I assume that the others are town. 

im not opposed tho Panchi currently hass my attention and i real tempted to go there

She's nearly 100% cleared by the votes though. First to vote Hallia after Darthe, unlikely that a mafia would do that.

Need to get your facts straight ley. I was the second vote on Hally.

Would like to hear how she is cleared iyo tho i know thats not gonna happen for a while as you are away.

Archived