DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Game Over] Cliche Mafia - The Death of Meta - Sooh Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vig wants to shoot me. Go ahead.

Don't worry. I will.

Just do me a solid and explain to me why you didn't vote Hally after you saw the CC by Tress. I've got time to be entertained by your dance moves.

I will explain and I will use small words...

Simple. I drive big fuel truck. I no text while driving. I was stopped for moment when saw tress say she voted hallia. I asked tress directly if she saw hallia claim doc. By time I was stopped again tress said yes but Ithi said looks like a lynch. So I waited for vc. Now have vc and saw vote needed do voted.

Shall I attempt to draw pictures?

*scene*

The members of the MVPS continued to blatantly ignore ALL of the excellent advice they’d been given and Played the Game. Like sneaky little hobbitses they messaged and chatted and worked stuff out. Then they sent the surge. Hallia was killed instantly.

The next morning her liaison officer went to check on her and found her lifeless, smokin’ body. Her pooter was similarly fried, but after exhaustive hard drive reconstruction the following message was found.

If they won’t play, we’ll have to kill them all.

Hallia – Mafia Godfather - The Flip-Flopping Voter & The al dente FoS thrower, Throws FoSes against the wall until one sticks (some people cook pasta like this) - has been completely Lynched and Deaded

It is Now Night 2. You have 48 hours ish. Wednesday 25 March 2015 9.15pm GMT. I’ll update everything properly later tonight and make a timer and stuff.

I don't remember the last time I've seen anyone so openly flaky though

Flaky? Flaky, how?

While I understand your reasoning for the "intent to vote" her train wasn't that big at that point. I do agree with Turin that someone who says they intend to vote someone rather than doing it always looks scummy. Words don't lynch scum, votes do. The other thing is you being so adamant about lynching Turin because he's scum for the last few posts only to go "Oh, well I might be wrong tho". Just feels wishy-washy to me. Feel like you've done more going back and forth than usual this game, and more than I've seen lately in general. 

Shoot or not. It will just show you were wrong about.me.

Okay. First, you know I claimed Flying Pumpkin, right? I can literally do ANYTHING I want at night. So how about this... If you can prove my track on you was wrong last night [and it sounds like you can't and won't since now you are trying to spin it as a SCUM track], I will commute you out of this dangerous Town tonight so we can have a conversation at my private vacation chateau - safe from all the things that go bump in the night.

If not? I will either shoot you or bring Darthe - but only if he brings some killer beer.

So.kindly answer the question or I will assume you have no good reason to be inconsistent between your statements and actions.

Assume what you want. I don't have to answer to dead people.

I don't understand your logic of stating your intent to vote to L1, as a plus it shops scummy early hammers like Eldricks last game (the only thing I remember from his play)

So you do understand part of what I'm doing. I also didn't like how we couldn't swing a CW onto Panchi end of day 1. So I'm giving Hally extra motivation to get in here and clear her name SOONER rather than with an hour to go in the Day phase. That's why, if you read the rest of my post, you'll notice that I explicitly asked her to come in and Town it up.

That does absolutely nothing to explain why you were chastising BFG for looking off the mislynch train while you were ... Wait for it... LOOKING OFF THE MISLYNCH TRAIN. You are not answering the question asked.

Bad look for you. Maybe you are actually an SK? If so you really should be trying to shoot mafia tonight. It goes without saying you should do that as vig.

I doubt there would be an SK in this game tho.

Turin, page 44(ish) darthe asks you why you're voting him. You say because he's capable of bussing, and then say that with the cop dead bussing a GF means nothing as effectively equal to goon.

Why bring this second bit up?

You were voting Darthe long before he cased Hallia and it reads like speculation that Hallua is a GF which is bizarre at best and outright scummy if she flips GF.

Quoting this. Bfg confirmed town, Turin ousted, Rte outted.

So.kindly answer the question or I will assume you have no good reason to be inconsistent between your statements and actions.

Assume what you want. I don't have to answer to dead people.

I don't understand your logic of stating your intent to vote to L1, as a plus it shops scummy early hammers like Eldricks last game (the only thing I remember from his play)

So you do understand part of what I'm doing. I also didn't like how we couldn't swing a CW onto Panchi end of day 1. So I'm giving Hally extra motivation to get in here and clear her name SOONER rather than with an hour to go in the Day phase. That's why, if you read the rest of my post, you'll notice that I explicitly asked her to come in and Town it up.

That does absolutely nothing to explain why you were chastising BFG for looking off the mislynch train while you were ... Wait for it... LOOKING OFF THE MISLYNCH TRAIN. You are not answering the question asked.

Bad look for you. Maybe you are actually an SK? If so you really should be trying to shoot mafia tonight. It goes without saying you should do that as vig.

I doubt there would be an SK in this game tho.

Someone needs to make a Turin SK meme. If Turin is in the game then he definitely thinks there's an SK

That you were hesitant to actually vote her? You tell me

LOL - was I pushing the Hally lynch or avoiding it? Because earlier you accused me of pushing it even though I have stated that I wanted to lynch from on the Cass wagon. You don't get to play both sides of the fence.

Maybe it's my turn to use small words and paint pictures?

I. Was. Pressuring. Hally.

BFG. Was. Voting. Poorly. For. Obvious. Reasons.

If. You. Don't. Believe. Or. Trust. Me. Then. Ask. Tress. Or. Darthe. About. My. Logic.

Turin your best argument for me as scum is that I am heavy bussing. That doesn't sound like a logical route to pursue.

Logical or not. I will not call you clear. You remember I mentioned the idea of mafia hard bussing the GF in this situation right?

Yates, I can't say that your track was faulty. I was just trying to keep up the slight vig cover I had out out. It looks like all the town pr have claimed(if you really are the vig) I assume if your not you will likely be shot in the face tonight. I didn't go anywhere N1. Not going anywhere tonight either.

Maybe you are actually an SK?

Oh yes. The highly successful fake claim vig as sk strategy that all but guarantees victory in an end game situation, yes? Unless we kill all the scum first and there's no one left but me. Or unless the mafia are forced to kill me to prevent me from shooting one of them in the face. Oh gee. Not such a great strategy after all. This is really one of those desperate things people say to acknowledge that they believe a Vig claim but don't want to.

And please don't dodge 985. It should have bearing on how Turin Town would be reading Yates.

Hallia was not on the Cass train.

Why is this bot getting thru? You can tell BFG (and me) that we are wrong to vote you. But your method was absolutely wrong. You were being hypocritical which despite what Despo might say is bad.

Darthe I would not trust on anything this game. Tress I don't think trusts you at this point so ????

Hey everyone! I heard you were looking for me? I've been having a pretty busy weekend and just stopping by the board to read and post a comment here and there with no real time to dedicate to playing mafia, however I'm glad I voted Hallia! 

As for my reads... I have Darthe firmly as town. He has been pretty much running the game the way I see it. I like the way he rationalizes players actions. 

I think Tina this game is very different from Tina last game, but seeing as this is death of meta I don't really know where that leads me.. Null so far I guess. 

As for Ley I'm leaning towards thinking he's scum. Turin is hard to read, asking for explanations... 

Shady is scum lean for me. 

Anyway... I promise I'll make time for mafia this week!

and I'll give you an early LOA for Friday. Won't be able to come on at all then. 

Archived