DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Oh, Mother Dear . . . !

Daruya

Daruya tiptoes into the Amyrlin's room while Elgee sleeps and quickly and quietly decorates the room with balloons, streamers, confetti and flowers.  Stepping back she gives a quick nod of satisfaction at her handiwork.  A wide grin crosses her face as she prepares the rest of the surprise . . . because when Mother wakes up it will be her birthday and birthdays must be celebrated!

Taking a deep breath, she says (not too loudly, in case Mother had a bit too much to drink last night) . . .

Happy birthday, kitten!

balloon-and-party-streamers-for-birthday

Light! Quick! Someone get some kaf!  I forgot to bring some from the kitchens!   :ohmy:

Mashi, I hope there is actual kaf in that cake!  LOL!  Otherwise, she may skin us and wear our skin as a stole for waking her up and not having kaf on-hand!

*bursts into the room at full tilt, shirt half on on one arm only, looking like he just junped out of bed and rushed out, skidding to a stop in bare feet next to mothers bed*

Light from the Creator's fat backside! You woke her up without Kaf on hand?! *hastily pours a small cup from the kettle he brought in with him, set's it to one side, then attaches the IV drip from the kettle to Mother's arm and picks up the cup to start drinking himself*

The South Wing is far beyond repair. The West Wing is still undergoing repair... We wont have any bloody wings left if you people dont remember the flaming Golden Rule; KAF FIRST!

Happy birthday Elgee, I hope you're having a wonderful time!

I notice you have lots and lots of kaf but the one thing you are missing is someone to serve that kaf...*innocent"

Gosford-Topless-Waiters.jpg

*looks doubtful*  Well, we'll keep it warm but it's likely to be strong enough to stand up by itself . . . Still, at least she'll have Mills' gift to dilute it a bit.  :biggrin:

I think Mother spent the day celebrating. Maybe she will be back tomorrow. Keep the Kaf warm.

Let's hope so, Fnorrll.

Brilliant, Blank. Lol. You are now definitely the favorite.

Someone woke me ...

9683-scrat-ice-age-1366x768-cartoon-wall

What was that you said?

scrat.jpg

You brought me Kaf??

scrat_web.jpg

OOOOH THANK YOU THANK YOU!

One can NEVER have TOO much Kaf!!

Ice_Age_A_Mammoth_Christmas_Scrat_Sees_H

Ok maybe once in a while one can have .... enough ... Kaf ....

ice-age-scrat-wallpaper-1280_929.jpg

Thank you for the lovely presents and birthday wishes!! *groupsnugglehuggles*

Archived