DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Revenge of the Sith Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!!

Ithillian Turambar

Oh it him me there is a way for Lenlo's claim to be true even though we know he was referring to the wrong movie, there is a major character from the 4-6 that first appeared in 3 in 1 brief cameo with Yoda (I'm not saying this is necessarily true but it's something that needs to be considered) the slip in his thinking mafia wouldnt claim a power role day one could be due to being relatively new (again not saying it's true but something we need to consider) the mafia killed BG quick to quick for my liking they possibly are trying to set up a Lenlo lynch we may need to take a step back and look at everything we have seen up to this point and how fast the Lenlo lynch built and the jump on the mafia kill something is just not sitting right so until I figure that out I will unvote

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Before I get the change to go access a computer to bring up the quotes, anyone who wants to go back a few pages and observe how Songstress agreed with Key that a vote change may be in order(empathy in mafia, is done by mafia) then after Lenlo's defence says she didn't see anything before but what he said after made her doubt him??? then voting him "just to add some pressure". That's all mafia leading play.....subtle

Here. Let me help you out.

Ha, Ninja'd by Tress. Great minds think alike *g*.

If you're thinking what I'm thinking, this might require a vote change.

At that time I thought BG might be hinting at an investigative role of some sort, plain and simple. The "empathy" thing you point out was simply acknowledging Key's "great minds think alike" comment.

All right, I may be dense, but what is Lenlo's slip here regarding his exchange with Kae? Cause I'm not seeing whatever it is.

OK. I'm gonna admit it. I don't see "it" either, and am not going to pretend I do. It's occurred to me that it may be a ruse to see who jumps at it and bandwagons on the train without understanding why.

Which is not to say I don't find his response suspicious -- because it does ping me. Any time someone tosses out that kind of WIFOM and then promises to re-read later it pings. EP has a point as well, because would scum try to claim a power role to get out of being lynched? Yes, but so would a townie. The logic's pretty ridiculous, and if that's what everyone's looking at, that's one thing... but whatever this mysterious thing is that people are seeing as a slip up? It's not as obvious as you think it is.

I still don't see whatever "it" is. No point denying that. I did, however, see his post after Kae's reveal as being suspicious, I just wasn't 100% sure I wanted to vote him for it.

I'll leave it at there is something there. I'd rather not fully explain it this early. But as I said, he's not Jedi, he has confirmed that. There are ways to know these things. His reaction to it though makes me not move my vote. I don't expect everyone to pick up on it honestly.

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

Fair enough. :wink:

Not Jedi does't necessarily mean not town so far as I can tell, but his reaction has been rather interesting.

Unvote. Vote Lenlo for some additional pressure... Tomorrow is another off day, so I should have time to switch if needed as things develop.

And here I decided to trust BG provisionally since he was still hinting at having additional information and switch my vote. I was prepared to change votes again if reactions or further information developed.

Songstress

I'm on my phone at moment so can't get all the quotes together. If she's not a mafia I'll eat an ewok

*hands you a copy of "101 Ways to Prepare an Ewok"*

Current Vote Count

Nya - 2 (Roo, Dice)

Ishy - 2 (Ironeyes, Kate)

Kae - 4 (Wombat, Nolder, Mynd, Basel)

Razen - 1 (Turin)

Len - 6 (Ishy, Key, Kae, Songstress, Darthe, Maw)

Songstress - 1 (Pale)

Not Voting - 5 (Rhea, Len, Razen, Nya, EP)

With 21 alive it takes 11 to lynch. A Deadline is now in effect. Deadline is Friday 27th April 22:00 BST (British Summer Time - which is GMT+1)

Handy link to countdown timer

http://www.timeandda...=0&sec=0&p0=136

Actually Songtress you saying you went along with BG because you thought he had an investigative role, on day 1 and being happy to go with that, well just makes mo sense, not to me anyway.

*shrug* I thought he was hinting at it. Generally when someone comes out and makes very definitive statements about someone else's alignment, and then makes a comment like "I'd rather not fully explain it but there are ways to know these things", it sounds like a hint to me.

He only said he wasn't a Jedi.

God you all miss the bleeding obvious.

If you're referring to what I think you're referring to, I didn't miss that, I specifically mentioned it. It was one of the reasons I held off voting Lenlo and then when I decided to vote him, I planned to watch for additional information and be prepared to switch.

I'm still not sold on a Lenlo lynch, and there are people I'm specifically keeping an eye on right now.

I just felt a great disturbance in the Force...

....or maybe it was those volcano tacos.

Either way, we have a SITH EXECUTIONER in our midst.....my suspicions of Sakaea are growing. Makes Ishy a bit more questionable too.

I'm still thinking of Ishy and Kae as both being scum, and I don't believe in the Lenlo lynch at all, but I'm not sold on your supposition that they killed BG, Mynd. BG was the one who started the Len train, and I suspected him for it. Now it looks to me that they seized on the existing Len vote as what they could most easily exploit for their own ends. But killing someone on the train they were trying to set up, and depriving themselves of his vote and his argument (BG actually refused to make much of any argument but had he chosen to do so, he is quite good at it) seems counterproductive to me. Ishy posted right after BG's death that it was the work of scum trying to derail the lynch. Could it have been Ishy and Kae's plan all along to kill BG and martyr him to help push the lynch along? It's possible, but it seems risky expecting enough people to buy into it. I'm strongly considering that BG was killed by a Vig who guessed wrong, because his behavior in not just arguing without a case but actively refusing to make a case was awfully pingy. If I suspected him, then anyone else not on the Len train could also have been suspicious.

Hi, Basel you are on the right page man but to get Kae we have to get Len first because of what went down with BG.

Daaaaaarrrrrg. Glad I made myself useful in the 1st half of day one.

*dies*

Proof is in this hint, where he says he made himself useful. Like I said. I got this one when he said it. What BG was talking about was in how lenlo tried to cover himself in a very scummy way on page 17 because he practically gives himself away as sith, considering there is no empire in our game! Before that, look at the way Ishi, Kae, and Len back one another up from pages 14 through. I am not quoting that much because it is a pain. One of these may not be scum but I would bet my Narglatch XJ-2 that we are on the right way.

I play a dangerous game and may not get away so easily.

I hope this helps you all.

Hi, Basel you are on the right page man but to get Kae we have to get Len first because of what went down with BG.

*dies*

Proof is in this hint, where he says he made himself useful. Like I said. I got this one when he said it. What BG was talking about was in how lenlo tried to cover himself in a very scummy way on page 17 because he practically gives himself away as sith, considering there is no empire in our game! Before that, look at the way Ishi, Kae, and Len back one another up from pages 14 through. I am not quoting that much because it is a pain. One of these may not be scum but I would bet my Narglatch XJ-2 that we are on the right way.

That's an astute observation. I will admit that I have no idea what the slip was that BG was initially talking about, but I am familiar enough with Star Wars to know that the Empire did not happen until after the period of time this game is set in. I want to examine Lenlo's posts regarding the source material for myself. It's highly unlikely they are all scum, so I will withhold judgment until after I can reexamine this information with this in mind.

*dies*

That's an astute observation. I will admit that I have no idea what the slip was that BG was initially talking about, but I am familiar enough with Star Wars to know that the Empire did not happen until after the period of time this game is set in. I want to examine Lenlo's posts regarding the source material for myself. It's highly unlikely they are all scum, so I will withhold judgment until after I can reexamine this information with this in mind.

Oh, and further evidence of this was lenlo's quick slip when he tried to cover up. He was asked if he had seen the movies and he said he had a lot... no excuse.

Hope I am seeing this the same way BG is.

Current Vote Count

Nya - 2 (Roo, Dice)

Ishy - 2 (Ironeyes, Kate)

Kae - 3 (Wombat, Mynd, Basel)

Razen - 1 (Turin)

Len - 7 (Ishy, Key, Kae, Songstress, Darthe, Maw, Nolder)

Songstress - 1 (Pale)

Not Voting - 5 (Rhea, Len, Razen, Nya, EP)

With 21 alive it takes 11 to lynch. A Deadline is now in effect. Deadline is Friday 27th April 22:00 BST (British Summer Time - which is GMT+1)

Handy link to countdown timer

http://www.timeandda...=0&sec=0&p0=136

Archived