DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Revenge of the Sith Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!!

Ithillian Turambar

As I stated before, I'm not concerned with the Drunk Mafia™ thing -- I'm completely willing to accept that there were reasons outside the game for the difference in behavior. The only reason I haven't already moved my vote off Ishy is that he still hasn't addressed the unvote on Dice when there was a halfway decent reason to vote him in the first place. I think it's a legitimate question.

I'm also noting that Kae still hasn't addressed Wombat's question about why she joke voted after making a serious post FOS'ing 3 people.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only reason I haven't already moved my vote off Ishy is that he still hasn't addressed the unvote on Dice when there was a halfway decent reason to vote him in the first place. I think it's a legitimate question.

It is. Honestly, I was still stuck in Day One, dicking around, posting funny pics, laugh it up phase. Drinking didn't help any of that either. When I saw Dice was a Bones fan, my unvote was a drunken "high-five, cool deal bro" move. I wasn't in full on game mode. Since others of you (and myself too honestly) had already moved into game-on mode, it just came at a bad time. If it wouldn't make me look even worse, of course I'd move my vote back to him, as he made really the scummiest move so far. But my joking around has put me in a bad spot and I'll deal with it. I was just kidding, nothing more.

Other important stuff tends to get in my way a lot as well :wink:

Current Vote Count

Songstress - 1 (Nolder)

Len - 1 (Darthe)

Nya - 2 (Roo, Dice)

Ishy - 5 (Songstress, Ironeyes, Kate, Basel, Kae)

Kae - 4 (Key, Wombat, EP, BG)

Razen - 1 (Turin)

Kate - 1 (Mynd)

EP - 1 (Nya)

Not Voting - 6 (Pale, Maw, Ishy, Rhea, Len, Razen)

With 22 alive it takes 12 to lynch. A Deadline is now in effect. Deadline is Friday 27th April 22:00 BST (British Summer Time - which is GMT+1)

Handy link to countdown timer

http://www.timeandda...=0&sec=0&p0=136

I put it as late as possible so that overseas friends at least have time to have a spot of breakfast before it all goes down :) I'm actually off out myself this Friday ... works do in the Comedy Club or sommat. I am driving however so will be in a perfectly capable state to await last minute.com on the votes.

I am but at that time on a Friday night I will be in a pub not being able to tell the time lol

lol. You should totally play on your phone whilst at the pub. Fridays tend to be fun around here...

You assume he has a phone that he can play on.

I'ma go ahead and unvote because my vote on len was joking, but now dice and sask are pinging me a fair bit. Sask acted oddly with her quick bandwagon and Pale pretty much hit the nail on the head. Ishy is a bit WIFOM atm.

Vote, Saskaea

Ishy is a bit WIFOM atm.

How so? Everyone said I played differently Saturday, and I said that I agreed. Explained myself fully. If you think it's scummy, I don't know what I can say to convince anyone otherwise. In effect, I took a Saturday off, when I usually get fired up for Saturday's. All there is to it really.

Current Vote Count

Nya - 2 (Roo, Dice)

Ishy - 5 (Songstress, Ironeyes, Kate, Basel, Kae)

Kae - 6 (Key, Wombat, EP, BG, Nolder, Darthe )

Razen - 1 (Turin)

Kate - 1 (Mynd)

EP - 1 (Nya)

Not Voting - 6 (Pale, Maw, Ishy, Rhea, Len, Razen)

With 22 alive it takes 12 to lynch. A Deadline is now in effect. Deadline is Friday 27th April 22:00 BST (British Summer Time - which is GMT+1)

Handy link to countdown timer

http://www.timeandda...=0&sec=0&p0=136

A few thoughts for this Monday morning:

Basel, so was it Mynd,

Well, Mynd, I probably wouldn't have bought your argument as much as I did if it weren't for the stuff I noticed on my own. And even then, I thought it was the first half of your argument that was more of a stretch, not the Drunk Mafia part. Ishy's unvote from Dice still pings me, but his initial vote would have been okay if he had left it on Dice, or had something better behind the unvote.

Or Ishy,

I'm also pondering how my own vote on Dice after Ishy voted him fits into this. I'm wondering, did Ishy vote Dice for distancing from him? Does he actually want it to look like he is distancing from Dice, thereby planting suspicion on Dice? Either way, Ishy would be scum under these scenarios. And was Ishy hoping to make it look like anyone after him that voted Dice was bandwagoning? I followed his vote, and then he jumped ship, thus leaving me hanging. I am still keeping an eye on Dice, but I am going to unvote, Vote Ishy.

That influenced your vote?

Underlined: what does his unvoting have to do with your vote at all? That’s an interesting reaction.

Key, to your first question: Ishy didn't really influence my vote on Dice beyond the fact that he happened to have gotten there first while I wasn't around. I would have voted Dice no matter what. As to my vote on Ishy that you are wondering about, Mynd did have a little influence in pointing out how the absence of any seriously drunken behavior was odd, but this was something that had been making me wonder already even before Mynd posted. In any event, when anyone makes a point that I think makes sense, I go back and look at what they are talking about for myself rather than taking it on faith, and I did a read-through of Ishy's posts. What I do find odd is Mynd's case of Ishy's vote on Dice, which I found by itself to be quite legitimate.

You asked what Ishy's unvote had to do with my vote. I found his unvote to be seriously scummy. Ishy voted Dice for good reasons, the same reasons I used for voting Dice. But then he unvoted Dice for silly, jokey reasons. He didn't give much of a case for unvoting Dice after presenting a good case for voting him in the first place; his whole unvoting case sums up as if Dice is a Bones fan, then he must be town. I don't know if he was trying to plant suspicion on anyone coming after him on the Dice train and then unvoted once that happened, or if he was trying to defend Dice, or just make it look like he was distancing from Dice. But I think if you make a serious case on someone and then unvote for jokey reasons, then that's a hard ping. What his unvote has to do with my vote, I don't know. It could be that my Dice vote was irrelevant, but it could be that he felt I made myself look scummy by following him onto Dice, and that I stood out more by being alone on the Dice wagon.

Dice and Ishy are both pinging. Basel actually summarized my thoughts very well. ^^

Sorry Ishy luv, but you are acting very oddly this game.

Something bothers me about this post. Quite a large chunk of Basel's post above hers had to do with his reasons for voting Dice, how much influence Mynd had on his decision to vote Ishy, and attributing all manner of WIFOM to Ishy's intent relative to who else was on the Dice train.

That summarizes her thoughts well?

I'm feeling this as a bandwagon vote more than anything else.... and that coupled with her evasion of Wombat's question concerns me.

Unvote, Vote Kae

unvote

Since no one is biting on Kate, I will move my vote to Sakaea for the same reason.

I would have been willing to take a look at Kate. As I said earlier. Not feeling the Kae thing though.

Sakaea was bandwagoning with a weak reason, but Kate seemed to be the first to push for, yet has backed off without changing her vote. We have until Friday so there should be plenty of time.

Ishy is a bit WIFOM atm.

How so? Everyone said I played differently Saturday, and I said that I agreed. Explained myself fully. If you think it's scummy, I don't know what I can say to convince anyone otherwise. In effect, I took a Saturday off, when I usually get fired up for Saturday's. All there is to it really.

Simple, it isn't what you said but how much people reacted to it and muddled the situation that has made it difficult. On it's own I doubt that anyone would have cared much (at least at this point in the game) but since everyone jumped at it it brings suspicion to it. Also, your reaction to this was... interesting considering that I didn't attack you.

A few thoughts for this Monday morning:

Basel, so was it Mynd,

Well, Mynd, I probably wouldn't have bought your argument as much as I did if it weren't for the stuff I noticed on my own. And even then, I thought it was the first half of your argument that was more of a stretch, not the Drunk Mafia part. Ishy's unvote from Dice still pings me, but his initial vote would have been okay if he had left it on Dice, or had something better behind the unvote.

Or Ishy,

I'm also pondering how my own vote on Dice after Ishy voted him fits into this. I'm wondering, did Ishy vote Dice for distancing from him? Does he actually want it to look like he is distancing from Dice, thereby planting suspicion on Dice? Either way, Ishy would be scum under these scenarios. And was Ishy hoping to make it look like anyone after him that voted Dice was bandwagoning? I followed his vote, and then he jumped ship, thus leaving me hanging. I am still keeping an eye on Dice, but I am going to unvote, Vote Ishy.

That influenced your vote?

Underlined: what does his unvoting have to do with your vote at all? That’s an interesting reaction.

Key, to your first question: Ishy didn't really influence my vote on Dice beyond the fact that he happened to have gotten there first while I wasn't around. I would have voted Dice no matter what. As to my vote on Ishy that you are wondering about, Mynd did have a little influence in pointing out how the absence of any seriously drunken behavior was odd, but this was something that had been making me wonder already even before Mynd posted. In any event, when anyone makes a point that I think makes sense, I go back and look at what they are talking about for myself rather than taking it on faith, and I did a read-through of Ishy's posts. What I do find odd is Mynd's case of Ishy's vote on Dice, which I found by itself to be quite legitimate.

You asked what Ishy's unvote had to do with my vote. I found his unvote to be seriously scummy. Ishy voted Dice for good reasons, the same reasons I used for voting Dice. But then he unvoted Dice for silly, jokey reasons. He didn't give much of a case for unvoting Dice after presenting a good case for voting him in the first place; his whole unvoting case sums up as if Dice is a Bones fan, then he must be town. I don't know if he was trying to plant suspicion on anyone coming after him on the Dice train and then unvoted once that happened, or if he was trying to defend Dice, or just make it look like he was distancing from Dice. But I think if you make a serious case on someone and then unvote for jokey reasons, then that's a hard ping. What his unvote has to do with my vote, I don't know. It could be that my Dice vote was irrelevant, but it could be that he felt I made myself look scummy by following him onto Dice, and that I stood out more by being alone on the Dice wagon.

Dice and Ishy are both pinging. Basel actually summarized my thoughts very well. ^^

Sorry Ishy luv, but you are acting very oddly this game.

Something bothers me about this post. Quite a large chunk of Basel's post above hers had to do with his reasons for voting Dice, how much influence Mynd had on his decision to vote Ishy, and attributing all manner of WIFOM to Ishy's intent relative to who else was on the Dice train.

That summarizes her thoughts well?

I'm feeling this as a bandwagon vote more than anything else.... and that coupled with her evasion of Wombat's question concerns me.

Unvote, Vote Kae

I think that Songstress makes a valid point here about Kae's thoughts being summarized well by Basel's post. Surely she can't mean that the entire thing summarized her thoughts well, because there's quite a bit in there to be agreeing with. Kae, could you clarify which parts of Basel's post you agreed with? Or else state that you did in fact agree with the entire summarization?

unvote

Since no one is biting on Kate, I will move my vote to Sakaea for the same reason.

I would have been willing to take a look at Kate. As I said earlier. Not feeling the Kae thing though.

Sakaea was bandwagoning with a weak reason, but Kate seemed to be the first to push for, yet has backed off without changing her vote. We have until Friday so there should be plenty of time.

Is there any particular reason you aren't feeling the Kae train, Ishy? Or just a general gut read you have on her at this point? As Mynd says, we have plenty of time between now and Friday and plenty could change between now and then.

To be honest, I'm not feeling the Kae train either, but there are valid points that have been raised about her that I would like to see her respond to that I outlined above.

Archived