DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Revenge of the Sith Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!!

Ithillian Turambar

And lastly, can we please for the love of God stop quoting the monumental WOT that everyone here has used 5 times each? Kthx.

NO.

*quotes it 5 more times*

:moiraine:

:lan:

What is the problem?!

WOT burns the eyes, and he is aging so he needs what eyesight he has left :P

Respect yer elders ya whippersnapper!! Get off my lawn!!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And lastly, can we please for the love of God stop quoting the monumental WOT that everyone here has used 5 times each? Kthx.

NO.

*quotes it 5 more times*

Hah. GMTA again. I was seriously going to say something along those lines.

*chucks a stone at stone face*

.... You're not a very smart firebirdy, are you? :blink:

Hmmm Would a scum really claim a power role on D1? Under this amount of votes maybe. Im just not sure.

Your claiming powers and saying that it would be in the Jedi/towns best interest to not vote you but that could easily be a scum trying to save them self.

Gonna try and reread abit later when I have time.

the fact is anyone would try and claim a power role, whether they are scum or not matters to the end result of the train but sometimes it just cannot be determined at this point Lenlo would seem the way to go

if we get a flip on him it might tell us some things.

VOTE LENLO

Death Star and Millennium Falcons... its a shame the empire doesn't exist at this point.

Actually, the Millenium Falcon did exist during Episode III. It even shows up in the background on Coruscant at one point.

I wish i had

my big old

dog still, he

better return soon.

Anyhow, I am standing where I am with my vote. We cant trust kae at this point because of her generally erratic and evasive behaviors. Perhaps if she was a bit clearer it could help but I doubt it at this point.

Hmmm lets see, I noticed 2 big bandwagon votes, Nolder and Mynd, as half of my reason for voting Kae was her bandwagon on Ishy besides the fact that I want to get competeing trains going and apply pressure I dont rightly feel good about a Kae lynch atm, Oh and Darthe just thought I'd point out you added an extra s to Sakaea's name

for now I will UNVOTE and see what happens

I'm guessing that since Darthe calls her Kae afterwards, he figured this out on his own.

Yup. Totally pinging on Kae, Ishi, and Len atm. I really don't want to switch off of kae but Len is concerning me a lot... May decide soon what to do about this.

Hope some of you picked up the breadcrumb btw

Yes I have seen the movies. I enjoyed them. Falcon was there and I forgot which movie in particular Revenge of the Sith was. Can never remember which titles go to which episode.

What are you all talking about? I still have no idea what exchange with Kea your talking about. Theres really only one way that I could prove myself town right now but no one would like it on day one.

Im going to sleep now. Good night.

All right, I may be dense, but what is Lenlo's slip here regarding his exchange with Kae? Cause I'm not seeing whatever it is.

OK. I'm gonna admit it. I don't see "it" either, and am not going to pretend I do. It's occurred to me that it may be a ruse to see who jumps at it and bandwagons on the train without understanding why.

Which is not to say I don't find his response suspicious -- because it does ping me. Any time someone tosses out that kind of WIFOM and then promises to re-read later it pings. EP has a point as well, because would scum try to claim a power role to get out of being lynched? Yes, but so would a townie. The logic's pretty ridiculous, and if that's what everyone's looking at, that's one thing... but whatever this mysterious thing is that people are seeing as a slip up? It's not as obvious as you think it is.

Your right im not a Jedi. I am infact a member of the Republic, fighting the good fight everyday. Blowing up deathstars, fighting with Jedi and riding around in a Millennium Falcon. Its a hard life but it is horribly entertaining.

((What this says is "Yes I am infact town." Just thought I would sum that up))

My exchange with Kae? Which one you talkin bout bg?

Key: Dang you and your grammar!

((I am going to look so stupid if I fudged that up.))

Vote Lenlo without a second of hesitation.

Just to be clear Tress, it wasn't BG mentioning Len's and Kae's conversation that lead me to vote him. I didn't really see it either. It was this post here that did it for me.

I'll leave it at there is something there. I'd rather not fully explain it this early. But as I said, he's not Jedi, he has confirmed that. There are ways to know these things. His reaction to it though makes me not move my vote. I don't expect everyone to pick up on it honestly.

I'll leave it at there is something there. I'd rather not fully explain it this early. But as I said, he's not Jedi, he has confirmed that. There are ways to know these things. His reaction to it though makes me not move my vote. I don't expect everyone to pick up on it honestly.

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

Fair enough. :wink:

Not Jedi does't necessarily mean not town so far as I can tell, but his reaction has been rather interesting.

Unvote. Vote Lenlo for some additional pressure... Tomorrow is another off day, so I should have time to switch if needed as things develop.

All right, I may be dense, but what is Lenlo's slip here regarding his exchange with Kae? Cause I'm not seeing whatever it is.

OK. I'm gonna admit it. I don't see "it" either, and am not going to pretend I do. It's occurred to me that it may be a ruse to see who jumps at it and bandwagons on the train without understanding why.

Which is not to say I don't find his response suspicious -- because it does ping me. Any time someone tosses out that kind of WIFOM and then promises to re-read later it pings. EP has a point as well, because would scum try to claim a power role to get out of being lynched? Yes, but so would a townie. The logic's pretty ridiculous, and if that's what everyone's looking at, that's one thing... but whatever this mysterious thing is that people are seeing as a slip up? It's not as obvious as you think it is.

It's gratifying to know that someone else is as lost as I am. <sarcasm>And I just looooove the way people are talking around the case on Lenlo rather than actually laying it out.</sarcasm>

Your right im not a Jedi. I am infact a member of the Republic, fighting the good fight everyday. Blowing up deathstars, fighting with Jedi and riding around in a Millennium Falcon. Its a hard life but it is horribly entertaining.

((What this says is "Yes I am infact town." Just thought I would sum that up))

My exchange with Kae? Which one you talkin bout bg?

Key: Dang you and your grammar!

((I am going to look so stupid if I fudged that up.))

Vote Lenlo without a second of hesitation.

Just to be clear Tress, it wasn't BG mentioning Len's and Kae's conversation that lead me to vote him. I didn't really see it either. It was this post here that did it for me.

Ishy, how about you actually explain what it is about the post rather than saying this is what did it for you? So he shows an unfamiliarity with the movies by giving the impression that he thinks the Empire is around by this point in the storyline? Big deal. Not knowing the source material is hardly indication of scumminess.

BG, I think your whole case just fell off a cliff. While I have no read on whether Len is town or scum either way, your argument fail isn't helping matters. If you think that he is scum - and you certainly seem to be thinking that very thing - then you should want to get him lynched, and you can't do that without convincing other people to vote him. And you can't convince people to vote anyone without presenting a case on that person.

Not liking how Basel is fishing right now. Still suspicious of Kae. Am now also suspicious of Lenlo. Will not confirm or deny seeing or not seeing anything. No idea why I haven't been using pronouns in this post.

It's probably your brain trying to force you to return to your previously normal posting style a little bit at a time.

This wild thought occurred to me. The Lenlo train has been conceived and started by scum as a Magic Eye gambit. I don't know if this term actually exists, but what is going on strongly reminds me of those Magic Eye puzzles. A couple of Mafia will say that Lenlo slipped up without explaining what it is, and then arrive at the "conclusion" that Lenlo is scum. Other players will see the train build, and for fear of looking like morons, will also say that they see it, even when they really aren't seeing anything. Just like when you have a bunch of folks looking at a Magic Eye drawing, there's always someone that makes like he finally sees it just to avoid people asking how he can possibly not see it. This is only going to lead to a bigger train, and any remaining scum can then feel safe adding their own votes, and some other townies will then add their votes in hopes of getting a lynch which will obtain some hard info in a flip, and these last few townies will also not have any idea what the hell anyone is talking about either. I'm not buying into the gambit. And for the record, I can't ever see anything in the Magic Eye drawings.

As I've already said Basel, BG pointing something out didn't lead to my vote of him. And also, Len said that he has indeed seen the movies. So a lack of familiarity with the flavor material is moot. He knows the movies, which means his slip reveals info that makes him look scummy. To me, at least.

I wouldn't presume to speak on anyone else's behalf though.

Archived