DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Revenge of the Sith Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!!

Ithillian Turambar

An egg and cheese muffin sounds good about now!

*sips coffee and reads posts*

I will have to agree that the drunken/not drunken state of Ishy seems to be a stretch.

Nothing else to add atm.

Back to work this week for me. No computer access there either. I'll try to keep up via mobile.

Happy Monday

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok...not sure what happened there. repost above without code....

An egg and cheese muffin sounds good about now!

*sips coffee and reads posts

I will have to agree that the drunken/not drunken state of Ishy seems to be a stretch. [/background]

Nothing else to add atm.

Back to work this week for me. No computer access there either. I'll try to keep up via mobile. [/background]

Happy Monday

Weird coding stuff happens when you use the Mobile Version on a real computer. It drives me insane because I have to leave it on the Blue Mobile Skin at work so it goes un noticed ;)

:sneaky:

Current Vote Count

Songstress - 1 (Nolder)

Len - 1 (Darthe)

Nya - 2 (Roo, Dice)

Ishy - 4 (Songstress, Ironeyes, Kate, Basel)

Kae - 2 (Key, Wombat)

Razen - 1 (Turin)

Kate - 1 (Mynd)

EP - 1 (Nya)

Not Voting - 9: Pale, BG, EP, Maw, Ishy, Rhea, Len, Kae, Razen

With 22 alive it takes 12 to lynch. A Deadline is now in effect. Deadline is Friday 27th April 22:00 BST (British Summer Time - which is GMT+1)

Handy link to countdown timer

http://www.timeandda...=0&sec=0&p0=136

Did you really just tell me what to do?

:ohmy:

Good morning Ironeyes. CA is actually the timezone I know over there, but I think it is the latest? I forget it is so early there as allowances are usually made for me :) They are muchly appreciated.

It's 7:15 in CA right now

A few thoughts for this Monday morning:

Basel, so was it Mynd,

Well, Mynd, I probably wouldn't have bought your argument as much as I did if it weren't for the stuff I noticed on my own. And even then, I thought it was the first half of your argument that was more of a stretch, not the Drunk Mafia part. Ishy's unvote from Dice still pings me, but his initial vote would have been okay if he had left it on Dice, or had something better behind the unvote.

Or Ishy,

I'm also pondering how my own vote on Dice after Ishy voted him fits into this. I'm wondering, did Ishy vote Dice for distancing from him? Does he actually want it to look like he is distancing from Dice, thereby planting suspicion on Dice? Either way, Ishy would be scum under these scenarios. And was Ishy hoping to make it look like anyone after him that voted Dice was bandwagoning? I followed his vote, and then he jumped ship, thus leaving me hanging. I am still keeping an eye on Dice, but I am going to unvote, Vote Ishy.

That influenced your vote?

Underlined: what does his unvoting have to do with your vote at all? That’s an interesting reaction.

Unvote for now as I see D1 is heating up and I don't see a real reason to keep my vote on Nolder.

I agree with Kate and Basel so far but I am reserving voting for right now. These train developments are interesting.

Gettin serious now huh? Well guess I should unvote Mynd since we were jokin back then.

To both Rhea and Lenlo, I personally find it kind of suspicious (or jumpy) when people unvote because it’s “getting serious” and then don’t provide any other information or serious votes.

Despite your blatant defense of Ishy like an overprotective mother yelling at the neighbors because they accused poor Timmy of breaking their window with his baseball, I actually agree that the argument about Ishy's not-so-drunk posts is a stretch. Still, Kate and Basel seemed to buy it. One thing I love to do is spin a ridiculous case on a seemingly town player and see how many people react. If the lynch builds quickly, then the target is likely town and at least one or two of the voters are scum.

unvote

vote Kate

You’re also twisting their reasoning for voting which could come back to bite them. Trying to spin it so they look guilty?

When I say its getting serious I unvote just in case something comes up in the near future. I do it so that my vote doesnt stay on someone I dont really want to lynch yet just in case something stupid happens and everyone votes that person. Its a silly and most likely never going to happen thing, but its why I do so.

Depends on what you call the latest. It is earlier here than any other time zone in the USA, if that's what you meant. It'll be 8 in Utah, 9 in Illinois, and 10 in New York.

Tecnhically, this is incorrect. Alaska and Hawaii are both earlier than California. But I don't know of any DMers, let alone Mafia players, in either.

A few thoughts for this Monday morning:

Basel, so was it Mynd,

Well, Mynd, I probably wouldn't have bought your argument as much as I did if it weren't for the stuff I noticed on my own. And even then, I thought it was the first half of your argument that was more of a stretch, not the Drunk Mafia part. Ishy's unvote from Dice still pings me, but his initial vote would have been okay if he had left it on Dice, or had something better behind the unvote.

Or Ishy,

I'm also pondering how my own vote on Dice after Ishy voted him fits into this. I'm wondering, did Ishy vote Dice for distancing from him? Does he actually want it to look like he is distancing from Dice, thereby planting suspicion on Dice? Either way, Ishy would be scum under these scenarios. And was Ishy hoping to make it look like anyone after him that voted Dice was bandwagoning? I followed his vote, and then he jumped ship, thus leaving me hanging. I am still keeping an eye on Dice, but I am going to unvote, Vote Ishy.

That influenced your vote?

Underlined: what does his unvoting have to do with your vote at all? That’s an interesting reaction.

Key, to your first question: Ishy didn't really influence my vote on Dice beyond the fact that he happened to have gotten there first while I wasn't around. I would have voted Dice no matter what. As to my vote on Ishy that you are wondering about, Mynd did have a little influence in pointing out how the absence of any seriously drunken behavior was odd, but this was something that had been making me wonder already even before Mynd posted. In any event, when anyone makes a point that I think makes sense, I go back and look at what they are talking about for myself rather than taking it on faith, and I did a read-through of Ishy's posts. What I do find odd is Mynd's case of Ishy's vote on Dice, which I found by itself to be quite legitimate.

You asked what Ishy's unvote had to do with my vote. I found his unvote to be seriously scummy. Ishy voted Dice for good reasons, the same reasons I used for voting Dice. But then he unvoted Dice for silly, jokey reasons. He didn't give much of a case for unvoting Dice after presenting a good case for voting him in the first place; his whole unvoting case sums up as if Dice is a Bones fan, then he must be town. I don't know if he was trying to plant suspicion on anyone coming after him on the Dice train and then unvoted once that happened, or if he was trying to defend Dice, or just make it look like he was distancing from Dice. But I think if you make a serious case on someone and then unvote for jokey reasons, then that's a hard ping. What his unvote has to do with my vote, I don't know. It could be that my Dice vote was irrelevant, but it could be that he felt I made myself look scummy by following him onto Dice, and that I stood out more by being alone on the Dice wagon.

Looking throught the mess of 15 pages of drunken randomness and entertaining banter... I come to one conclusion. Anyone who tries to vote Ishy based on his ramblings one way or another who's played with him before is up to something.

As such FoS those people. Now maybe folks are just trying to shake some stuff loose, maybe not. But Basel's reasoning seems least appropriate added to by Kae's follow up vote. Especially since Ishy ALWAYS acts very oddly.

Vote Kae

I'll be honest. If I were anyone else other than me in this game, I would have thought something was off with my play too. After I declared Drunk MafiaTM to be in effect Saturday, I did kind of disappear. Truth is, I got involved in something else, unrelated to this game that occupied me. It's important, but as I said, unrelated to the game so it's a non-factor to anyone other than me. I didn't put my usual zeal into my game that night and it's completely understandable that some of you have pointed it out.

It's Day One, so sometimes meta is all we have to go on, so if need be, I'll pay the price for what happened. Just pay attention to the people that bandwaggoned on to my lynch, and to who started it. Some had legitimate reasons for voting me, others, not so much. I'd name names, but plenty of you have already pointed out who they were.

I found Kae using what Basel said to slide in a vote on Ishy after a deadline has been given very fishy, seems more like she is looking to push a lynch, and trying to take heat off dice as well....

Truth. Despite it starting as a joke vote, happy with my vote where it is I am.

I'll be honest. If I were anyone else other than me in this game, I would have thought something was off with my play too. After I declared Drunk MafiaTM to be in effect Saturday, I did kind of disappear. Truth is, I got involved in something else, unrelated to this game that occupied me. It's important, but as I said, unrelated to the game so it's a non-factor to anyone other than me.

Lies :tongue:.

Archived