DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Revenge of the Sith Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yay, EP's here! Vote EP! And darnit, those blasted "K" girls are here too.

*waves* Yes we are. Hi :happy:

Yay, EP's here! Vote EP! And darnit, those blasted "K" girls are here too.
Hey!! You leave my harem alone!!

:wub:

Speaking of which... Oh hey, it's Friday night. Lemme guess. *holds out hand for the Tahoe keys*
Nope, tonight, I'm abstaining. It's a miracle, right?
WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH ISHY?
Wondering the same thing here. Vote Ishy(?) or whomever is impersonating him.

Ok, game time. Ironeyes becomes the first person to put a second vote on someone. Minor FOS.

My cordial greetings, to you all I do extend :tongue: hi!

Hinting Yoda much?

Here, and keeping my promise: Passive-aggressively joke voting Ishy. :wub:
Songstress, were you a Minnesotan in a past life? Because we have the passive-aggressivity turned into an art form.
So true!
Let us spread the Minnesota love! Vote: Nyanna.

Razen promptly votes for Nyanna right after she hints at Yoda. This may not mean much, as it is pretty early to be truly character hinting. Just striking me as odd.

Here in wisconsin the weather is schitzophrenic. We go from 30 degrees one day to 80 the next. No joke.

Here too. I live in North Idaho.

*twirls hair wiv a finger and pretends she has so seen this movie* >.> :P

This is unacceptable. :blink:

vote Nyanna for not having seen the films. Poor show *shakes head* :tongue:

A second vote on Nyanna.

Vote Nya Roos reason seems a good one!

And a third, which is blatant bandwagoning. FOS dice.

Dice, Roo, is this your first game?

And of course, Vote Key. Hi sis :tongue:

This post is scummy. First Sakaea points out what she calls a Yoda hint. Why would a townie point out a Yoda hint? Yoda is probably pretty important so I don't like the Yoda-fishing. Then she does some facile FoSing on people who bandwagoned Nya but joke votes Key. Why would you FoS and joke vote? Why not just dispense with the joking and vote one of your FoSes?

Vote: Sakaea

I pointed out the Yoda hinting because the people who automatically voted for the person doing the hinting are suspect.

And I couldn't joke vote Ishy like I usually do cus he already had votes, so I voted for my sis :happy:

However, your reactions are quite interesting.

Unvote

Current Vote Count

Len - 1 (Darthe)

Nya - 2 (Roo, Dice)

Ishy - 5 (Songstress, Ironeyes, Mynd, Kate, Basel)

Kae - 2 (Key, Wombat)

Razen - 2 (Nya, Turin)

Not Voting - 10: Pale, BG, Nolder, EP, Maw, Ishy, Rhea, Len, Kae, Razen

With 22 alive it takes 12 to lynch. There is no deadline at present

FoS everyone voting Ishy for his Drunk MafiaTM posts being too "simple". You're going for meta, yet if you look at the majority of his last games, he's been scum and Drunk MafiaTM was still at the same level. R to the eaching you people.

FoS everyone voting Ishy for his Drunk MafiaTM posts being too "simple". You're going for meta, yet if you look at the majority of his last games, he's been scum and Drunk MafiaTM was still at the same level. R to the eaching you people.

First, what do you mean "you people"?!

Second, metagaming can be as effective if not more in scum-hunting as anything else. Isn't that what we do anyway? Get a read on how a player is behaving? In poker, if you know your opponent, you can tell when they are bluffing and when they have a decent hand. Ishy is acting very non-ishy, especially his "drunk mafia" has a much more reserved vibe than usually does.

Despite your blatant defense of Ishy like an overprotective mother yelling at the neighbors because they accused poor Timmy of breaking their window with his baseball, I actually agree that the argument about Ishy's not-so-drunk posts is a stretch. Still, Kate and Basel seemed to buy it. One thing I love to do is spin a ridiculous case on a seemingly town player and see how many people react. If the lynch builds quickly, then the target is likely town and at least one or two of the voters are scum.

unvote

vote Kate

Despite your blatant defense of Ishy like an overprotective mother yelling at the neighbors because they accused poor Timmy of breaking their window with his baseball, I actually agree that the argument about Ishy's not-so-drunk posts is a stretch. Still, Kate and Basel seemed to buy it. One thing I love to do is spin a ridiculous case on a seemingly town player and see how many people react. If the lynch builds quickly, then the target is likely town and at least one or two of the voters are scum.

unvote

vote Kate

Well, Mynd, I probably wouldn't have bought your argument as much as I did if it weren't for the stuff I noticed on my own. And even then, I thought it was the first half of your argument that was more of a stretch, not the Drunk Mafia part. Ishy's unvote from Dice still pings me, but his initial vote would have been okay if he had left it on Dice, or had something better behind the unvote.

No EP!

*Covers EPs eyes*

Your to young to watch that.

lol I'm older than you, (im like 24 dude)

So why do you come off as younger than me...

Ya know, a couple things...

1) I didn't like how Ishy jumped on the Dice bandwagon when he thought there would be two other votes.

2) Contrary to his normal weekend of drunk-mafia-posting, he has taken great care to choose his postings to be simple and sound. Is he afraid that the alcohol might let something about his alignment slip? I suspect so..

unvote

vote Ishy

I'm going to disagree with this. Ishy was scum in the lolcats game, and he was also flamboyantly drunk the entire game.

Ya know, a couple things...

1) I didn't like how Ishy jumped on the Dice bandwagon when he thought there would be two other votes.

2) Contrary to his normal weekend of drunk-mafia-posting, he has taken great care to choose his postings to be simple and sound. Is he afraid that the alcohol might let something about his alignment slip? I suspect so..

unvote

vote Ishy

Mynd, your second point has a good deal of validity to it. Ishy's Drunk Mafia (I don't know how to get the little TM thingy) has been somewhat uncharacteristically restrained in this game. I kept waiting for him to get going with the drunkeness, and there was some action, but nothing ever really came of it. However, as to your first point... I actually found his subsequent unvote to be scummier looking than his initial Dice vote. His vote on Dice was for pretty good reasons, as Dice's vote for Nya was suspicious. But then his unvote was presented as a jokey thing, just because Dice agreed with him about Bones. I'm finding this pingy. When you vote someone for serious reasons, then you also have to unvote them for serious reasons.

I'm also pondering how my own vote on Dice after Ishy voted him fits into this. I'm wondering, did Ishy vote Dice for distancing from him? Does he actually want it to look like he is distancing from Dice, thereby planting suspicion on Dice? Either way, Ishy would be scum under these scenarios. And was Ishy hoping to make it look like anyone after him that voted Dice was bandwagoning? I followed his vote, and then he jumped ship, thus leaving me hanging. I am still keeping an eye on Dice, but I am going to unvote, Vote Ishy.

Basel, you were scum WITH ishy that game. You should know this. What gives?

A few notes and questions, in no particular order:

Marsh:

Yay, EP's here! Vote EP!

And darnit, those blasted "K" girls are here too.

And unvote because, of course, I didn't mean it.

Ping. Joke votes are obvious enough, I see no need to immediately unvote because you "of course didn't mean it" when there were no other votes on EP and you didn't have another vote in mind. It makes me even more curious that you placed a second vote on Ishy, ostensibly as a joke, but didn't treat that vote the same way.

Ishy:

To be honest, he hasn't been acting quite normal for Drunk Mafia, but I honestly doubt that has anything to do with his alignment this game. Last game we were in together he was scum and was quite active during Drunk Mafia without regard for "letting anything slip". And I believe there may be other reasons aside from being scum or not to have been relatively quiet.

I am quite curious about the unvote on Dice, though - anything you'd care to share about your thought process, darlin'?

Kae:

After Wombat's vote on her, she addressed her reasoning for calling out Nya's possible Yoda hint... and stated why she chose to joke vote Key... but didn't address a pretty significant question, which was why she chose to joke vote at all at that point instead of voting one of the people she FOS'd. Interesting.

Nol:

Cryptic Nol is cryptic. I am intrigued by this.

Basel:

A little nervous about being caught in Mynd's trap? Keeping an eye on Basel.

Nya:

I am intrigued by her choice of voting Razen, since his vote on her struck me as fairly random. She FOS's all three of the gentlemen voting her, but then excuses Dice as the third vote because she figured he wouldn't be able to resist bandwagoning a vote on her, and decides the first vote on her was the most suspicious?

Razen:

Let it be clear that as soon as Ishy's train was tied with Nya's, it was then that Razen took the opportunity to unvote Nya under a quite vague reasoning, yet chose not to move his vote to anyone else.

Razen, why are you trying to now protect Nya? Is it because you voted your scum teammate to distance yourself, but freaked out when you noticed her train building up?

I just don't see this. His unvote on Nya appears to me to be related to her decision to OMGUS him, and not to the unrelated train on Ishy reaching the same number of votes. If he was freaking out about her train building, why wait until it had stalled for almost 24 hours to unvote?

Interesting that Turin agrees, though, and finds this unvote more suspicious than Ishy's unexplainable unvote on Dice.

I believe Ironeyes may be Marsh. If you are going to use obscure nicknames for people please remember to advise, as not everyone knows them.

Thank you.

Sorry 'bout that, he used to have it in his sig, didn't notice he'd removed it. :tongue:

Archived