DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Revenge of the Sith Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!!

Ithillian Turambar

Mmfff no fair - the three that have voted for me did so immediately after the other, on very game-unrelated grounds >.> this makes me suspicious, especially since it's also their first(ish) game...Anti-unicorn Offensive Front aside, this quickly built up threesome bandwagon has me squinting and pointing a FoS at these three too.

*clears throat proudly at her likkle speech* :rolleyes: :P

Anyway, Im bored and cant just sit here watching as these dear boys condemn me to an undeserving fate :P So Vote Razen

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Current Vote Count

Darthe - 1 (Mynd]

Len - 1 (Darthe)

Nya - 3 (Razen, Roo, Dice)

Mynd - 1 (Len)

Maw - 1 (Kate)

Ishy - 2 (Songstress, Ironeyes)

Key - 1(Kae)

Nolder - 1 (Rhea]

Kae - 1 (Key)

Dice - 1 (Basel)

Razen - 1 (Nya)

Not Voting: Pale, BG, Turin, Nolder, EP, Maw, Ishy, Wombat

With 22 alive it takes 12 to lynch. There is no deadline at present

Diceto's bandwagoning on my name was to be expected :rolleyes:

Nope, not at yours. In fact I had to restrain myself from voting YOU several times :laugh: because I didn't think that course of action would be conducive to a mafiaz-playing atmosphere :laugh:

But I certainly did not expect Raz and Roo to >.>

Must be your Aussie influence on the kangaroo :P

Nope, not at yours. In fact I had to restrain myself from voting YOU several times :laugh: because I didn't think that course of action would be conducive to a mafiaz-playing atmosphere :laugh:

I was led to believe that early day 1 votes were nearly always jokey, hence my vote :tongue:

For the life of me I can't really see any good reasons to vote for anyone :laugh:

Ya know, a couple things...

1) I didn't like how Ishy jumped on the Dice bandwagon when he thought there would be two other votes.

2) Contrary to his normal weekend of drunk-mafia-posting, he has taken great care to choose his postings to be simple and sound. Is he afraid that the alcohol might let something about his alignment slip? I suspect so..

unvote

vote Ishy

Current Vote Count

Len - 1 (Darthe)

Nya - 3 (Razen, Roo, Dice)

Mynd - 1 (Len)

Maw - 1 (Kate)

Ishy - 3 (Songstress, Ironeyes, Mynd)

Key - 1(Kae)

Nolder - 1 (Rhea]

Kae - 1 (Key)

Dice - 1 (Basel)

Razen - 1 (Nya)

Not Voting: Pale, BG, Turin, Nolder, EP, Maw, Ishy, Wombat

With 22 alive it takes 12 to lynch. There is no deadline at present

I was led to believe that early day 1 votes were nearly always jokey, hence my vote :tongue:

For the life of me I can't really see any good reasons to vote for anyone :laugh:

I wanted to spread the love to everyone, and nows you don't want it, Nya... *lesadface* Unvote.

Did I ever mention that I hate Day 1?

Let it be clear that as soon as Ishy's train was tied with Nya's, it was then that Razen took the opportunity to unvote Nya under a quite vague reasoning, yet chose not to move his vote to anyone else.

Razen, why are you trying to now protect Nya? Is it because you voted your scum teammate to distance yourself, but freaked out when you noticed her train building up?

FoS everyone voting Nya.

FoS everyone voting Nya.

I'd say Dice looks scummy for being the third on that lynch!

I'm going to have to agree.

Vote Dice.

is still drooling over Bones...

A fellow Bones fan?? Okay, you can slide...

Unvote Dice.

Something about the vote-on for [what I think was] a good reason to an un-vote for a flimsy reason that pings hard.

Unvote. Vote Ishy.

Ya know, a couple things...

1) I didn't like how Ishy jumped on the Dice bandwagon when he thought there would be two other votes.

2) Contrary to his normal weekend of drunk-mafia-posting, he has taken great care to choose his postings to be simple and sound. Is he afraid that the alcohol might let something about his alignment slip? I suspect so..

unvote

vote Ishy

Mynd, your second point has a good deal of validity to it. Ishy's Drunk Mafia (I don't know how to get the little TM thingy) has been somewhat uncharacteristically restrained in this game. I kept waiting for him to get going with the drunkeness, and there was some action, but nothing ever really came of it. However, as to your first point... I actually found his subsequent unvote to be scummier looking than his initial Dice vote. His vote on Dice was for pretty good reasons, as Dice's vote for Nya was suspicious. But then his unvote was presented as a jokey thing, just because Dice agreed with him about Bones. I'm finding this pingy. When you vote someone for serious reasons, then you also have to unvote them for serious reasons.

I'm also pondering how my own vote on Dice after Ishy voted him fits into this. I'm wondering, did Ishy vote Dice for distancing from him? Does he actually want it to look like he is distancing from Dice, thereby planting suspicion on Dice? Either way, Ishy would be scum under these scenarios. And was Ishy hoping to make it look like anyone after him that voted Dice was bandwagoning? I followed his vote, and then he jumped ship, thus leaving me hanging. I am still keeping an eye on Dice, but I am going to unvote, Vote Ishy.

Unvote for now as I see D1 is heating up and I don't see a real reason to keep my vote on Nolder.

I agree with Kate and Basel so far but I am reserving voting for right now. These train developments are interesting.

star_wars_episode_three_ver3.jpg

I am more in agrement with EP in regards to Ishy's lack of drunkeness (did I really say that? I may need a CAT scan)

I think that Razen's unvote is fishier than Ishy's. (and that means I agreed with something Mynd said,dangit!)

Vote Razen

*reporting to medical*

Yay, EP's here! Vote EP! And darnit, those blasted "K" girls are here too.

*waves* Yes we are. Hi :happy:

Yay, EP's here! Vote EP! And darnit, those blasted "K" girls are here too.
Hey!! You leave my harem alone!!

:wub:

Speaking of which... Oh hey, it's Friday night. Lemme guess. *holds out hand for the Tahoe keys*
Nope, tonight, I'm abstaining. It's a miracle, right?
WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH ISHY?
Wondering the same thing here. Vote Ishy(?) or whomever is impersonating him.

Ok, game time. Ironeyes becomes the first person to put a second vote on someone. Minor FOS.

My cordial greetings, to you all I do extend :tongue: hi!

Hinting Yoda much?

Here, and keeping my promise: Passive-aggressively joke voting Ishy. :wub:
Songstress, were you a Minnesotan in a past life? Because we have the passive-aggressivity turned into an art form.
So true!
Let us spread the Minnesota love! Vote: Nyanna.

Razen promptly votes for Nyanna right after she hints at Yoda. This may not mean much, as it is pretty early to be truly character hinting. Just striking me as odd.

Here in wisconsin the weather is schitzophrenic. We go from 30 degrees one day to 80 the next. No joke.

Here too. I live in North Idaho.

*twirls hair wiv a finger and pretends she has so seen this movie* >.> :P

This is unacceptable. :blink:

vote Nyanna for not having seen the films. Poor show *shakes head* :tongue:

A second vote on Nyanna.

Vote Nya Roos reason seems a good one!

And a third, which is blatant bandwagoning. FOS dice.

Dice, Roo, is this your first game?

And of course, Vote Key. Hi sis :tongue:

This post is scummy. First Sakaea points out what she calls a Yoda hint. Why would a townie point out a Yoda hint? Yoda is probably pretty important so I don't like the Yoda-fishing. Then she does some facile FoSing on people who bandwagoned Nya but joke votes Key. Why would you FoS and joke vote? Why not just dispense with the joking and vote one of your FoSes?

Vote: Sakaea

Archived