DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Revenge of the Sith Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!!

Ithillian Turambar

BG, Ishy, Key, Kae, EP, Tress, Darthe is the current order of the train on Len. I had to manually do this since Ithi's last count had no votes on Len. I went back and went over the Len stuff just now, and I'm finding the agreement between Ishy and Kae most peculiar. Let's recall that until the Len trian, the two of them were the ones taking the most heat. Kae took a good deal of heat for her vote on Ishy which was accused of bandwagoning on my own Ishy vote. Now out of nowhere, Ishy and Kae have magically sealed their differences and gone after somebody else. I smell another layer of gambit here. The expectation here is that town is supposed to think that they can't both be scum since they've spent all this time arguing against each other. But now scum has to concentrate on the objective of lynching a townie, so they've planted the seed they want in everyone's mind and moved onto Len. I won't buy into it. My vote remains on Kae.

Furthermore, an FoS goes to BG for starting the Len train in the first place and going on about this alleged slip while being so evasive about just what the slip is.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I've already said Basel, BG pointing something out didn't lead to my vote of him. And also, Len said that he has indeed seen the movies. So a lack of familiarity with the flavor material is moot. He knows the movies, which means his slip reveals info that makes him look scummy. To me, at least.

I wouldn't presume to speak on anyone else's behalf though.

More evasion from scum? You're still not elaborating what this so-called slip is, and I don't think it even exists. You can say there is a slip, but that doesn't show there is one.

'The early days were chaos. The rumours spread and grew. No-one knew who they could and couldn't trust. Brother turned on brother, friend on friend. I remember the first victim well. You are aware of the Jedi Temple?'

I nodded and she smiled then, as if my knowledge had pleased her.

'The first death occured there. One tried to impose order on the rest, advising them, asking them to observe. But you did not come here for stories, you came here for the truth. This one had stood unobserved for some time, watching and listening so when they spoke others listened. "I know you are no Jedi", they said. Like wildfire, their words spread, adding another layer to what was already clouded, but perhaps a little more clarity also.

During a pause in proceedings, they headed to the Library, perhaps to gain information that would aid them. A blue/green light flashed in the shadows as they passed by. They were unprepared for such an attack and put up no defence. The distinct crackle and hum as a blade swept through the air and silenced that voice forever. Not a good day for the Jedi, to lose one of their own so soon.'

BG - Stass Allie - Town Jedi has been killed

It is still day 1. You will have to wait till - actually wake up proper for a vote count. It's not even 6am here yet.

As I've already said Basel, BG pointing something out didn't lead to my vote of him. And also, Len said that he has indeed seen the movies. So a lack of familiarity with the flavor material is moot. He knows the movies, which means his slip reveals info that makes him look scummy. To me, at least.

More evasion from scum? You're still not elaborating what this so-called slip is, and I don't think it even exists. You can say there is a slip, but that doesn't show there is one.

Good Lord, he said he was a member of the Republic, flying around in the Falcon, blowing up Death Stars when neither is even a part of this story. A fabricated, complete bullshit story to cover his true alignment. That's tne slip up.

And if aren't convinced by that, what so you to the fact that the man responsible for the Len train, suddenly winds up dead the very same day? Another nail in the Len coffin.

FoS at you while we're at it for the virulent defense of Len.

Oh god, can we please just lynch Lenlo so we can get back to Kae? It simply makes sense to and you all have dropped off this bandwagon. This game won't go anywhere except in the scums favor until there is unity.

Oh god, can we please just lynch Lenlo so we can get back to Kae? It simply makes sense to and you all have dropped off this bandwagon. This game won't go anywhere except in the scums favor until there is unity.

Better yet, why don't we forget about Lenlo and lynch Kae, since she is the true scum here.

Current Vote Count

Nya - 2 (Roo, Dice)

Ishy - 2 (Ironeyes, Kate)

Kae - 4 (Wombat, Nolder, Mynd, Basel)

Razen - 1 (Turin)

Len - 6 (BG, Ishy, Key, Kae, EP, Songstress, Darthe

Not Voting - 6 (Pale, Maw, Rhea, Len, Razen, Nya)

With 21 alive it takes 11 to lynch. A Deadline is now in effect. Deadline is Friday 27th April 22:00 BST (British Summer Time - which is GMT+1)

Handy link to countdown timer

http://www.timeandda...=0&sec=0&p0=136

Good Lord, he said he was a member of the Republic, flying around in the Falcon, blowing up Death Stars when neither is even a part of this story. A fabricated, complete bullshit story to cover his true alignment. That's tne slip up.

And if aren't convinced by that, what so you to the fact that the man responsible for the Len train, suddenly winds up dead the very same day? Another nail in the Len coffin.

FoS at you while we're at it for the virulent defense of Len.

Ishy, why didn't you lay this out to begin with? Why have you instead engaged in this big song and dance and gone out of your way to avoid telling us what you are talking about until this post? You exact words when voting Len were "Vote Lenlo without a second of hesitation." That was it, nothing else. You made no effort to point out the slip-up then, and I am not even sure that this qualifies as a slip-up. I'm reading it as more along the lines of an inexperienced player who has yet to fully learn that everything he says, even stuff he intends as a joke, will have something read into it. I'm guessing that he really is a member of the Republic and all the stuff about Death Stars and such was just silly exaggeration. And had you explained yourself fully when you made your vote, it would have been a hell of a lot more believable.

Current Vote Count

Nya - 2 (Roo, Dice)

Ishy - 2 (Ironeyes, Kate)

Kae - 4 (Wombat, Nolder, Mynd, Basel)

Razen - 1 (Turin)

Len - 6 (Ishy, Key, Kae, EP, Songstress, Darthe)

Songstress - 1 (Pale)

Not Voting - 5 (Maw, Rhea, Len, Razen, Nya)

With 21 alive it takes 11 to lynch. A Deadline is now in effect. Deadline is Friday 27th April 22:00 BST (British Summer Time - which is GMT+1)

Handy link to countdown timer

http://www.timeandda...=0&sec=0&p0=136

Before I get the change to go access a computer to bring up the quotes, anyone who wants to go back a few pages and observe how Songstress agreed with Key that a vote change may be in order(empathy in mafia, is done by mafia) then after Lenlo's defence says she didn't see anything before but what he said after made her doubt him??? then voting him "just to add some pressure". That's all mafia leading play.....subtle

I just felt a great disturbance in the Force...

....or maybe it was those volcano tacos.

Either way, we have a SITH EXECUTIONER in our midst.....my suspicions of Sakaea are growing. Makes Ishy a bit more questionable too.

Tell me more about how you know EXACTLY what you're talking about.

I'm going to VOTE LENLO by bandwagoning on Ishy's reasoning. If he really knows the source, then why the hell is he making a cover story that elaborately incorrect?

Archived